Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,425 members, 7,853,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

A Surprise For Her After Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Surprise For Her After Wedding (518 Views)

Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding / Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears / Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Surprise For Her After Wedding by mgdimagaladima(m): 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
What a surprise !!
is there No sex before marriage in ur Dictionary?
Re: A Surprise For Her After Wedding by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
No sex before marriage in my dictionary in fact no marriage in my dictionary

1 Like

Re: A Surprise For Her After Wedding by Cholls(m): 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
my sister shinarlaura dat babe there come resemble you wel wel

1 Like

Re: A Surprise For Her After Wedding by klenton(m): 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
with that protruding backsid, the dick can only stop halfway

btw....i ve alwayz known that preachers of no sex before marriage are hypocrites...why not no lies or cheating before marriage? are they not sins?

1 Like

Re: A Surprise For Her After Wedding by shinarlaura(f): 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lol.... yes she resemble me in the sense that I will react the same if I see something like that infront of me grin

But she resemble small ohh grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Just Think About This... / Why My Pastor Blocked Me On Facebook / Nairalanders Can You All Help Me Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.