Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding (72874 Views)

My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce / Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Beat360(m): 9:23am On Feb 09
GH guy whose wife slept with her ex just 2 days after their wedding dies from broken heart

A Ghanaian guy named Shadrack Boadu aka Owura has been reported dead after suffering a short illness believed to be from broken heart.

Just a few weeks ago, Owura made an appearance on Aunty Naa’s show and according to him, his wife went back to sleep with her ex-boyfriend named Alex just two days after their wedding.

According to Owura, his wife named Lousia refused to scrub both their bathroom and toilet on the basis that he was not her class and she only agreed to marry him out of pity.

As disclosed by Owura, despite being married to Louisa, she was still sleeping with her ex-boyfriend and every time he confronted her; She told him to divorce her so that she could go back to her true love.

Aside from the cheating, Louisa made living on Earth feel like Hell for him because his mother-in-law was in support of her daughter’s extramarital affair.

Source: Ghpage news

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3Fpc6tMcbK/?igsh=MWFpdzdxdDJsOXE0bg==

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Nukilia: 9:29am On Feb 09
Daughters of Eve doing what they know how to do best cry

180 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Chukwuka319(m): 10:11am On Feb 09
Too many of lNdi Oji Ikpu Eme Ogo in town.It takes the Grace of God for a man to marry a chaste and decent girl.
He should divorce her immediately without wasting a second and forge ahead.
At least he has been spared the trauma of paternity fraud.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Zaheertyler(m): 10:25am On Feb 09
Before I marry we go be friends first for 2 years without sex
Your true character must show

139 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Visocrate(m): 10:35am On Feb 09
Instead of you to go and marry another you go kee yourself our forefathers married so many because of issues like this

119 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by SAMBARRY: 11:37am On Feb 09
Zaheertyler:
exactly

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Sirhush(m): 1:51pm On Feb 09
As far he dey woman blood to cheat, no medicine for that wink

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by LordIsaac(m): 2:03pm On Feb 09
He placed so much premium on the community property!

163 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by fati2001(m): 2:16pm On Feb 09
Zaheertyler:
And you will be getting it from your sidechick.
See talk.

Men want a virgin wife, yet they can't keep a virgin girl.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by fati2001(m): 2:16pm On Feb 09
😀😀😀😀
What happened to the "men are strong like an ox".

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by yesloaded: 2:50pm On Feb 09
Haaaa
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by robinfemi: 2:50pm On Feb 09
Many many things under the sun. Na God fit dey protect us undecided
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Teelabo(m): 2:51pm On Feb 09
So sad
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by 4tomandchi: 2:51pm On Feb 09
Men in animal clothes SEX is overrated and should be the last thing a man will die for.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Loci88: 2:51pm On Feb 09
Too bad
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Alexis11: 2:52pm On Feb 09
Such act is enough to kill any man for real. Nobody should come and form any nonsense red pill here.

RIP

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by eepeepook: 2:52pm On Feb 09
Useless news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Godfullsam(m): 2:52pm On Feb 09
Seems like Like there are more SIMPs in Ghana than we have in Nigeria grin

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Johel(m): 2:53pm On Feb 09
Beat360:

Source: Ghpage news

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3Fpc6tMcbK/?igsh=MWFpdzdxdDJsOXE0bg==

Nobody forced him to marry who will send him to his early grave.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by VULCAN(m): 2:53pm On Feb 09
Can you show me the 3B men who told you that?

fati2001:
😀😀😀😀

What happened to the "men are strong like an ox".
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by peterboro: 2:53pm On Feb 09
You go dey die for woman matter!

Mumu, ode, ewu, wahwa...

YOU ARE NOT REASONABLE AT ALL.
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by DiskJokeyManic: 2:54pm On Feb 09
Another Simp kicks de bucket😂😂😂😂😂

She even dared him to divorce her but he couldnt imagine losing her gigantic ikebe and bobby to anoda man,,,

He then decided to kick de Bucket to get her to be remorseful... But will she be? No,,,,, as I speak now, she might be somewhre tellin anoda man to “Hold my neck,,,, squeeze my neck,,,, do like say u wan kill me oooo” 😂😂

Accept my SIMPathy man😐

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by pansophist(m): 2:54pm On Feb 09
Foundational issues.

When it is ignored, it persists, gets worse, and leads to outcomes such as this.

From the write-up, it's clear he has been tolerating her cheating/street behavior before marriage, under the illusion that marriage will change her, after all, he has privatized her.

But you cannot privatize a street. You only rent, not privatize such a woman. To insult his masculinity further, he went to commit suicide. A woman he shouldn't have married in the first place.

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by WantsandMore: 2:54pm On Feb 09
Omo dying at 32 after going through the stress of 20s is crazy. Just divorce & remarry man!

21 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Oyindidi(f): 2:54pm On Feb 09
Which kind love be this, sorry bro you love the wrong guy
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by mobileboy: 2:55pm On Feb 09
I blame the man

Divorce is not that hard

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by AllahOfBlood: 2:55pm On Feb 09
cheesy

Marriage is the biggest problem men face's in recent years.

My brother if you see a faithful lady out there wey love u, hold am tight

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by inoki247: 2:55pm On Feb 09
Lol na small things dey kill dis Ghanaians from Young to old ...

Wetin Nigerians dey go through pass all this nd we are still standing strong....

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by nairalanda1(m): 2:55pm On Feb 09
SO, why did they get married?
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by Mpcoll001: 2:55pm On Feb 09
Smh
Re: Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding by justmondris: 2:55pm On Feb 09
Stupid tradition. Why should the man die for an abomination that was committed by the wife?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) / My Excapade With A Sugar Mummy Scammer (screenshots) / Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.