Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

I've Just Logged Out Of My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Just Logged Out Of My Relationship (1343 Views)

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Just Logged Out Of My Relationship by IamAirforce1: 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
She complains too much.

Wants me to be with her at all times.. but not possible because I'm a money chaser.

I'm single again.

Gotta take a lo h break from relationships.
Re: I've Just Logged Out Of My Relationship by dingbang(m): 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
My brother.. Is this necessary? Like I mean, does the internet give a damn about your relationship?

12 Likes

Re: I've Just Logged Out Of My Relationship by gabinogem(m): 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
Congratulations... Welcome 2 the single world cheesy
Re: I've Just Logged Out Of My Relationship by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
The haters have arrived... grin
Re: I've Just Logged Out Of My Relationship by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
The moment I saw the post I knew the Op must be someone senseless...then I saw my niggy Airforce1. undecided baba why nau? Why u fall my hand like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Just Logged Out Of My Relationship by Fadiga24(m): 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nobody cares about your relationship, it isn't funny anymore.
Re: I've Just Logged Out Of My Relationship by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
You can always log in back, and as long as you have used the system before.
Re: I've Just Logged Out Of My Relationship by Lovetinz(m): 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
You logged out?!
Can I use your password to log into her?
Thanks in anticipation.

2 Likes

Re: I've Just Logged Out Of My Relationship by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
grin

Juz like Nairaland..anytime u can log in .Log out grin

Re: I've Just Logged Out Of My Relationship by Homeboiy: 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
OK should we find another one for you

??

1 Like

Re: I've Just Logged Out Of My Relationship by IamAirforce1: 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lol
Re: I've Just Logged Out Of My Relationship by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
Attention Seeker.
Mxm
Re: I've Just Logged Out Of My Relationship by horlahsunbo225(m): 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
I can arrange another girl for you
If you dont mind

1 Like

Re: I've Just Logged Out Of My Relationship by IamAirforce1: 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
horlahsunbo225:
I can arrange another girl for you
If you dont mind
I don't do olosho
Re: I've Just Logged Out Of My Relationship by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
Relationship wey no dey reach 1month.
Your mates are still in 5years relationship and ready to marry.
Re: I've Just Logged Out Of My Relationship by IamAirforce1: 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
Rorachy:
Relationship wey no dey reach 1month.

Your mates are still in 5years relationship and ready to marry.
You don't mean it

Hisses on you in every dialect of Nigeria .
Re: I've Just Logged Out Of My Relationship by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
IamAirforce1:

You don't mean it

Hisses on you in every dialect of Nigeria .

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
bros gimme ur password make i log in to her for one night na abeg embarassed

1 Like

Re: I've Just Logged Out Of My Relationship by IamAirforce1: 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
sunshineR:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
bros gimme ur password make i log in to her for one night na abeg embarassed

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I've Just Logged Out Of My Relationship by horlahsunbo225(m): 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
IamAirforce1:

I don't do olosho
na long last gf not olosho shocked
Re: I've Just Logged Out Of My Relationship by PatriotTemidayo: 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
Zero maturity. angry

Do you have to come here and explain her bad side?

Shey you left her? Then respect her for the last time.
Re: I've Just Logged Out Of My Relationship by Skinni(m): 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
IamAirforce1:
She complains too much.

Wants me to be with her at all times.. but not possible because I'm a money chaser.

I'm single again.

Gotta take a lo h break from relationships.
grin grin
Re: I've Just Logged Out Of My Relationship by chakadante(m): 7:04am On Sep 06, 2017
You are such a low life motherfucker!

1 Like

Re: I've Just Logged Out Of My Relationship by Prefola: 8:59am On Sep 06, 2017
Wow clap 4 urself...
bt wait oooh wat do u want us 2 dn nw??shuld we start cryin 4 u??or u dont hav data 2 login bck nd we shuld help u login??
must u post sumtin??
na real wah 4 u ooohh...
i dont knw y u cant keep ur stupidity 2 urself,must u display it??u re already popular,wat do u stil want...shior!!!
Re: I've Just Logged Out Of My Relationship by safiaaASSHOLE: 9:23am On Sep 06, 2017
When are you going to logout of Nairaland and most importantly log out of kissing, licking and eating e-money's ass

(1) (Reply)

How Friendships With Married Men Become Affairs / What Made You Join Nairaland? / Men With A Curved Penis Have A Significantly Higher Risk Of Cancers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.