Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,113 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Advice Needed: A Pastor's Son In Love With An Alhajis' Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed: A Pastor's Son In Love With An Alhajis' Daughter (606 Views)

My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding / Man Who Was Stopped By A Pastor From Proposing To Girlfriend In A Church Speaks / Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed: A Pastor's Son In Love With An Alhajis' Daughter by aod1(m): 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
A friend of mine whose father is a pastor is currently dating a girl whose dad is an Alhaji. The two are currently madly in love with each other. The issue is, wont either of the parents oppose their union and how can they get married knowing the pastor won't submit to Islamic marriage rites and the Alhaji won't submit to christian marriage rites
Re: Advice Needed: A Pastor's Son In Love With An Alhajis' Daughter by MhizzAJ(f): 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
cheesy
Re: Advice Needed: A Pastor's Son In Love With An Alhajis' Daughter by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
This one is major. This one strong.
Re: Advice Needed: A Pastor's Son In Love With An Alhajis' Daughter by Nutase: 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
They should convert to paganism or better still become atheists.
Re: Advice Needed: A Pastor's Son In Love With An Alhajis' Daughter by Taiwo20(m): 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
they should both enjoy the fucktract while it last.

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Dont Dump Your Partners Because You Caught Them Cheating. / Help! My Female Friend's Father Wants Her Married Or He Curses Her / She

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.