Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Help! My Female Friend's Father Wants Her Married Or He Curses Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Female Friend's Father Wants Her Married Or He Curses Her (606 Views)

Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl / Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Female Friend's Father Wants Her Married Or He Curses Her by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 21, 2017
She's the first born to the family; a polygamy.
She's not too old to be pursued out too soon; she's not even 25.
She seems career inclined; studious and craves Independence as a woman. Ofttimes, she claims to be feminist and everything about her suggests she's growing up to become one.

She has ND already and now in the same university with me; studying same course. We got in through regular entrance mode - UTME, since our DE options didn't work through. We are friends (my secret crush...lol)

"There's a problem"
'A problem?" I sought to be sure
"yes" she replied...
"My daddy is disturbing me"
"frustrating my life to get married"

These were streams of chats that flowed in through her chat page. I couldn't curtail my disbelief as I remained speechless for some minutes as the chats pouring in from apparently a frustrating personage.

When I could eventually find my voice through my fingers, I sought to know what were her dad's fears. And came was a shock " He said if I get married that my husband will take up d responsibility" (and that) "(He said) I am disgracing him that most of my mate are married...... Imagine" She replied. How flimsy? I thought.

I Advised her to courteously talk to her father; making him understand why such hassled arrangements could have adverse effect on her and possible consequences it could pose, even to him as a father. And if she couldn't do this alone, she should consider sending emissaries - those that are like hang-ons to him, that he can't turn down. And of course starting from her Mum. But I couldn't help being absolute when she said she'd done that severally and "Mummy has no-say" (perhaps less the labyrinthine table turns to her side) and now it seems he's madeup his mind. If not the threatening would not be there. She said "he said he would curse me if I don't comply with what he said"

Now this is scary and complicated. I loss out! The Daddy is threatening cursing her if she doesn't hearken to his (weird) wishes.

My friend is contemplating abscondence. That she would engage herself in menial trade hopefully to see herself through school.

Trade part is cool but not in anyway would I lend out my supportive hand for the other part. I told her.

But am I right with my thoughts and does she?

Pls advise me on how and what to advise her.

I'm posting this here coz this section is full of intellectuals. Permit my insolence.
Re: Help! My Female Friend's Father Wants Her Married Or He Curses Her by Ogashub(m): 11:51am On Sep 21, 2017
I'm coming

1 Like

Re: Help! My Female Friend's Father Wants Her Married Or He Curses Her by PatriotTemidayo: 11:54am On Sep 21, 2017
Tell her to eschew lesbianism and get a man.........

From your story, its obvious she sticks around her kind Ina suspicious manner. grin

The old man knows what he's seeing o.

If your friend has been seen around guys by the dad, he wouldn't have such worries.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Female Friend's Father Wants Her Married Or He Curses Her by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
Before a guy can get married he needs a source of income...a sarrki or two cannot talk about marriage cos joblessness created by Buhari has finished the young men. So the government should be held responsible. Buhari is the reason why this girl is not married.

Why do you think some of us are agitating for BIAFRA?

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Female Friend's Father Wants Her Married Or He Curses Her by FemiEddy(m): 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
d guy above me grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Female Friend's Father Wants Her Married Or He Curses Her by hopeforcharles(m): 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
FemiEddy:
d guy above me grin grin grin
The guy just finished Sarrki
Seriously it seems the guy is becoming a nuisance especially to Nairaland because I don't usually see any serious sense or intellectuality in his posts tongue

1 Like

Re: Help! My Female Friend's Father Wants Her Married Or He Curses Her by sarrki(m): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
hopeforcharles:

The guy just finished Sarrki
Seriously it seems the guy is becoming a nuisance especially to Nairaland because I don't usually see any serious sense or intellectuality in his posts tongue

Wetin concern with romance section

We are patriots

I am not lover boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Female Friend's Father Wants Her Married Or He Curses Her by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
Tell her to eschew lesbianism and get a man.........

From your story, its obvious she sticks around her kind Ina suspicious manner. grin

The old man knows what he's seeing o.

If your friend has been seen around guys by the dad, he wouldn't have such worries.

Hey dude, I appreciate ur coming but ur droppings are just way too weird.
I know who I'm talking about here.. .if she's a kind, I wouldn't be this serious about her.
Thanks all the same. But Let's give others with less stereotypic views chance to come in.
Re: Help! My Female Friend's Father Wants Her Married Or He Curses Her by Evablizin(f): 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Help! My Female Friend's Father Wants Her Married Or He Curses Her by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:

Wetin concern with romance section

We are patriots

I am not lover boy

I don't even know why it should be moved to this part of the world. Ppl living here enjoy fantasy than reality.
Re: Help! My Female Friend's Father Wants Her Married Or He Curses Her by PatriotTemidayo: 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ridhwan1:

Hey dude, I appreciate ur coming but ur droppings are just way too weird.
I know who I'm talking about here.. .if she's a kind, I wouldn't be this serious about her.
Thanks all the same. But Let's give others with less stereotypic views chance to come in.
Alright now, let me give my real opinion since you've educated me better.
First, I think the Fact that she's the first born has something to do with it. However, nobody, not even the father can push her into marriage. Everybody have someone they listen to, and i believe your friend should exploit that. It could be her grandmum, granddad, uncle, aunty or even religious leaders or his friends, there's someone that will persuade him to allow your friend achieve her dreams and aspirations instead of rushing into forced marriage.
I am not saying marriage destroys visions but it does slow down passion If it is not consensual.
Tell your friend to seek elders intervention. Since it has come to the issue of curse, she has to take it seriously. She can't afford to wait and see him actualize his threat. In all, family is family and blood is blood. There should be no bad blood. First children always have this same challenges, parents want grandchildren as e dey hot. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help! My Female Friend's Father Wants Her Married Or He Curses Her by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
The man should take a chill pill, she is not even up to 25, she really need to talk to her father and tell him to chill or he will just push her into a loveless marriage.
Its not by getting married, its about marrying someone you love and can tolerance his excesses.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Female Friend's Father Wants Her Married Or He Curses Her by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
weting concern sarrki in this matter?some one is looking for advice,so advice him...IPOB jews members spoted..nigerian army or police might be close to u..be careful ooo

1 Like

Re: Help! My Female Friend's Father Wants Her Married Or He Curses Her by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

Alright now, let me give my real opinion since you've educated me better.
First, I think the Fact that she's the first born has something to do with it. However, nobody, not even the father can push her into marriage. Everybody have someone they listen to, and i believe your friend should exploit that. It could be her grandmum, granddad, uncle, aunty or even religious leaders or his friends, there's someone that will persuade him to allow your friend achieve her dreams and aspirations instead of rushing into forced marriage.
I am not saying marriage destroys visions but it does slow down passion If it is not consensual.
Tell your friend to seek elders intervention. Since it has come to the issue of curse, she has to take it seriously. She can't afford to wait and see him actualize his threat. In all, family is family and blood is blood. There should be no bad blood. First children always have this same challenges, parents want grandchildren as e dey hot. cheesy

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

WOMAN!!! Ways On How To Satisfy Your Husband In Bed / These Are Some Of The Ways On How To Seduce A Woman / Shekau's Wife Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.