Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking An Orgasm? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking An Orgasm? (3656 Views)

How To Know If She Is Faking Orgasm.(100% Proof) / Benefits Of An Orgasm / Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking Orgasm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking An Orgasm? by Convos: 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
{DISCLAIMER: This post is aimed at the men but women would might be able to learn a thing a two to pass across. No knowledge is wasted, right?}

The need to remind people about orgasms is always at the tip of my tongue. I recently had a conversation with a friend who is almost thirty-two, has been married for six years and has never had an orgasm. At first she wanted to defend herself and said, “Maybe I have had one and I just don’t know.” Lol. No honey, if you have had an orgasm before, you would know. I have been doing a lot of research and practice with her, I think we are making progress (so fingers crossed). I’m not a professional sex therapist just a damn good friend. I think I am an experienced friend, yeah. I don’t even know what that means, I’m digressing.

As a self-proclaimed Orgasm Activist, I feel like I should be doing more activism through my writing since I can’t reach every single person on the planet and what is more Naked than a Conversation about orgasm(see what I did there?) I hate to start this off with disappointment, but it is important to note that you will never be one hundred percent sure. I don’t care how many women you have been with, you can never know. There will be times when you are nagged by that recurring voice, asking...

READ ON... http://thenakedconvos.com/know-tell-woman-faking-orgasm/

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking An Orgasm? by Homeboiy: 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
If she's not convulsing
Re: Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking An Orgasm? by vchykp(m): 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
if you focus on one woman and understand her sex language/life, you will know if she is faking it or its real, but the truth is dat most women dont fake it, if you are good, you know when she is in orgasm and you'll see it wen u finish
Re: Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking An Orgasm? by Convos: 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking An Orgasm? by sunkanmihassan1(m): 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
When her pupils are not dilated.
Re: Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking An Orgasm? by Convos: 11:38am On Sep 13, 2017
Re: Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking An Orgasm? by benosky(m): 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
Her eyes
Re: Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking An Orgasm? by Convos: 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
Read
Re: Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking An Orgasm? by Convos: 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
Read....
Re: Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking An Orgasm? by Convos: 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
Continue
Re: Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking An Orgasm? by pocohantas(f): 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
vchykp:
if you focus on one woman and understand her sex language/life, you will know if she is faking it or its real, but the truth is dat most women don't fake it, if you are good, you know when she is in orgasm and you'll see it wen u finish

LOL!!! This one doesn't know anything... cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking An Orgasm? by vchykp(m): 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
pocohantas:

yes oh.. i no knw anything
Re: Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking An Orgasm? by 8lngish: 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
tongue tongue pocohantas, you seem to be vast experienced, why don't you share a thing or two...
pocohantas:

tongue tongue pocohantas, you seem to be vast experienced, why don't you share a thing or two...
Re: Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking An Orgasm? by Convos: 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
Read..
Re: Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking An Orgasm? by valgbo(m): 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
Her stuff will become sensitive after
Re: Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking An Orgasm? by ajoo17(m): 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
Which kind question be this? You will know if a woman is orgasm because it will be like somebody is wee-wee on you inside. A man will feel the water coming out i.e orgasm. The noise can be faked but the water coming out cannot be faked.
Re: Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking An Orgasm? by Convos: 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
Read
Re: Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking An Orgasm? by ehinmowo: 8:37am On Nov 14, 2017
Too easy to knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking An Orgasm? by babyfaceafrica: 10:01am On Nov 14, 2017
People are making money,some is giving himself how to know if a woman reach orgasm....is that one job now?
Re: Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking An Orgasm? by rali123(f): 10:24am On Nov 14, 2017
Nice write up, you left so many things out though..

grin guys who boast about making women squirt.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century / Why Women Are Never Caught Staring- Udu Joel / Man Proudly Shows Off His Heavily Pregnant Wives Despite Heavy Criticism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.