Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Why Are Oloshos Always Rude And Nasty? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Oloshos Always Rude And Nasty? (3677 Views)

Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude / Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) / Why Do Girls Like Rude And Insultive Handsome Guys?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Oloshos Always Rude And Nasty? by Contumely: 7:46pm On Jun 25, 2019
I have met only one that seems nice.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Oloshos Always Rude And Nasty? by KendrickAyomide: 7:51pm On Jun 25, 2019
Contumely:
I have met only one that seems nice.
if this is what is running through your mind. I pity you

1 Like

Re: Why Are Oloshos Always Rude And Nasty? by Mufasa27(m): 7:53pm On Jun 25, 2019
Na frustration

1 Like

Re: Why Are Oloshos Always Rude And Nasty? by Contumely: 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
if this is what is running through your mind. I pity you

Pity for yourself and your unborn kids.

That's what Jesus told the women mourning during his crucifixion.

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Oloshos Always Rude And Nasty? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 25, 2019
Exactly the way bus conductors operate to make sure all passengers pay their money.

Else we fvck and not pay.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Oloshos Always Rude And Nasty? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2019
I wouldn't know. I never sleep with olosho

1 Like

Re: Why Are Oloshos Always Rude And Nasty? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2019
cos they olosho

1 Like

Re: Why Are Oloshos Always Rude And Nasty? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
IgiveLadiesBj:
who ask u

1 Like

Re: Why Are Oloshos Always Rude And Nasty? by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 26, 2019
Contumely:

Pity for yourself and your unborn kids.

That's what Jesus told the women mourning during his crucifixion.
lol, I love this reply

1 Like

Re: Why Are Oloshos Always Rude And Nasty? by virud: 1:02am On Jun 26, 2019
Some of them do not enjoy their choice of work.
Maybe , they don't enjoy having sex with every jack out there, but ...
Re: Why Are Oloshos Always Rude And Nasty? by Deicide: 1:20am On Jun 26, 2019
Why should anyone pay for sex?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Oloshos Always Rude And Nasty? by coolh3ad(m): 2:50am On Jun 26, 2019
Deicide:

One way or the other bros......every guy does!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Oloshos Always Rude And Nasty? by budaatum: 3:18am On Jun 26, 2019
Perhaps you buy cheap, pay little, are lousy at it so they just want you to arrive or you seem to have no respect for them so they have no respect for you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Oloshos Always Rude And Nasty? by mrNEMZY(m): 5:12am On Jun 26, 2019
Deicide:

Sex is the most sold commodity, it's either you make it strictly business by looking out for your specs, and paying for it outrightly (olosho). Or you go through rigorous chyking and spending, and hope you get what you spend for.

Apart from love or looking for a life partner, I don't know why guys should be going around chyking different girls for sex. They tell them selves they are wiser, but at the end he who spends on an olosho is definitely wiser.

Every guy spends on sex!

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Oloshos Always Rude And Nasty? by oyatz(m): 6:26am On Jun 26, 2019
Not every guy pay for sex and not all ladies charge for sex biko.

mrNEMZY:

Sex is the most sold commodity, it's either you make it strictly business by looking out for your specs, and paying for it outrightly (olosho). Or you go through rigorous chyking and spending, and hope you get what you spend for.

Apart from love or looking for a life partner, I don't know why guys should be going around chyking different girls for sex. They tell them selves they are wiser, but at the end he who spends on an olosho is definitely wiser.

Every guy spends on sex!
Re: Why Are Oloshos Always Rude And Nasty? by mrNEMZY(m): 6:52am On Jun 26, 2019
oyatz:

My dear, the charge doesn't have to be literal as when pricing an olosho. Every guy spends while toasting a girl

Re: Why Are Oloshos Always Rude And Nasty? by Contumely: 7:00am On Jun 26, 2019
oyatz:
Not every guy pay for sex and not all ladies charge for sex biko

In corporate and contract law, payments can be in cash or kind.

I can be given shares in a company with the consideration (payment in kind) that I be their gate keeper or company secretary.

That payment they would have given to me is now what they used for the shares.

So i paid with my services.

Even taking the girl to a stream to watch natural environment is payment because you wasted time there.

You would have used the time to do other profitable venture. That's the opportunity cost in economics.

Btw, the earlier you understand these the better. You will never be rich until you understand basic economics.

Say thank you for free lectures, I spent over 3 million to learn these things.

15 Likes

Re: Why Are Oloshos Always Rude And Nasty? by bobolistica(m): 7:00am On Jun 26, 2019
so all of una don kpoko ashawo?
hmmmm...yet una no go allow una sisters join ashawo work...

God go punish all of una wey dey kpoko ashawo yet no allow una sisters follow do ashawo work...

God go punish all of una wey dey kpoko ashawo yet una dey curse them for back

1 Like

Re: Why Are Oloshos Always Rude And Nasty? by Etsyl: 8:09am On Jun 26, 2019
It's their pu**y not yours

1 Like

Re: Why Are Oloshos Always Rude And Nasty? by RichardRexs(m): 9:36am On Jun 26, 2019
lefulefu:
who ask u
SMH
Re: Why Are Oloshos Always Rude And Nasty? by RichardRexs(m): 9:39am On Jun 26, 2019
bobolistica:
so all of una don kpoko ashawo?
hmmmm...yet una no go allow una sisters join ashawo work...

God go punish all of una wey dey kpoko ashawo yet no allow una sisters follow do ashawo work...

God go punish all of una wey dey kpoko ashawo yet una dey curse them for back
What are you saying?
Re: Why Are Oloshos Always Rude And Nasty? by Bluehill1051: 9:50am On Jun 26, 2019
I know one nice one. Her name is Chiamaka

1 Like

Re: Why Are Oloshos Always Rude And Nasty? by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:18am On Jun 26, 2019
mrNEMZY:

Every guy spends on sex!
point!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Oloshos Always Rude And Nasty? by Melvinsofty: 10:22am On Jun 26, 2019
Contumely:

In corporate and contract law, payments can be in cash or kind.

I can be given shares in a company with the consideration (payment in kind) that I be their gate keeper or company secretary.

That payment they would have given to me is now what they used for the shares.

So i paid with my services.

Even taking the girl to a stream to watch natural environment is payment because you wasted time there.

You would have used the time to do other profitable venture. That's the opportunity cost in economics.

Btw, the earlier you understand these the better. You will never be rich until you understand basic economics.

Say thank you for free lectures, I spent over 3 million to learn these things.

grin grin grin help me tell ham.. I don't pay for sex blah blah blah

1 Like

Re: Why Are Oloshos Always Rude And Nasty? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 26, 2019
lies
virud:
Some of them do not enjoy their choice of work.
Maybe , they don't enjoy having sex with every jack out there, but ...
Re: Why Are Oloshos Always Rude And Nasty? by Fidelismaria: 11:38am On Jun 26, 2019
Cause they have fallen

He who has fallen is not afraid of the fall

1 Like

Re: Why Are Oloshos Always Rude And Nasty? by Sleezwizz: 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2019
oyatz:

That ur so called gf, haven't u spent money on her before u could find ur way in?

Re: Why Are Oloshos Always Rude And Nasty? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Damnnnnn then a year later, the beast was let loose.... Damnnnnn.

Lord have mercy cheesy
Re: Why Are Oloshos Always Rude And Nasty? by Kingjames(m): 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
most of them are not happy with the old trade.

" abeg, do comot from my bodi"

your mama

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

All This Internet Dating, Does It Really Work / Rent-A-Man / "7 Little Things Men Do To Prove Their Love"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.