Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (8491 Views)

Family Man Dies In Delta Hotel After Taking Sex Drug With Manhood still Erect / I Get Erect Just Talking To My Girl, Why? / Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by xarm(m): 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by xedyl(m): 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
means you are growing more balls than brain.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by softworker(m): 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
The best solution I knew is if u can finish bag of sugar in a week. grin

6 Likes

Re: . by ELShehzad: 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
괜찮아
Re: . by muller101(m): 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
Cut it off.

2 Likes

Re: . by xarm(m): 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
muller101:
Cut it off.
haba cool grin cheesy
Re: . by xarm(m): 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
softworker:
The best solution I knew is if u can finish bag of sugar in a week. grin
noted embarassed
Re: . by xarm(m): 10:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
ELShehzad:
괜찮아
meaning o, don't come swell for me
Re: . by Tosin17(m): 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
Depends on your age, if you are between 18 and 22 years, it may happen to you
Re: . by ELShehzad: 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
xarm:
meaning o, don't come swell for me
no be swear. .. ee mean say "It's okay"
Re: . by yarimo(m): 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
ELShehzad:
괜찮아

2 Likes

Re: . by ELShehzad: 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
[quote author=yarimo post=60077342][/quote]have u tried speaking Chinese? ? if not, say these "my shoe shall soon shine" fast. 안녕히계세요
Re: . by horlahsunbo225(m): 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
Find a stable girl

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
its normal..
u should be happy cheesy
some guys own cant even nod sef even if an ukwucious babe rubs her ukwu on it grin

13 Likes

Re: . by FemiEddy(m): 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
xedyl:
Lord of Savagery grin

11 Likes

Re: . by Stevengerd(m): 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
U beta start wearing pants, make johnthomas no go disgrace u one day.

3 Likes

Re: . by Homeboiy: 10:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
No be only your own

it means ur active in service
congratulations sir

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by lenghtinny(m): 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
xedyl:
Re: . by iammolise(m): 11:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
u're exaggerating... Hw can ur dick stand for one hour just like dat... Or perhaps u took 'veergra'
Re: . by arnold123: 2:44am On Sep 03, 2017
xarm:
Before I begin, I know that there are many guys on this forum who experience the opposite problem and are probably cursing me. My problem is that I get erections "too quickly" and it is sometimes embarrassing. For example, I can't make out with a girl for more than a minute without my thing fully erect both standing up and sitting down. If a girl sits in my lap it is almost guaranteed my thing will become erect. Sometimes, even the knowledge that some sort of physical encounter is about to happen will get my thing erect. It is embarrassing to be in public or with a girl and get hard so quickly. the worst part is not that this thing will drop immediately o sometimes it may last more than hour without dropping even without stimulation, and the thing will be looking for something that never get lost under there, sometimes i have to quickly move away from where i am to beg this thing to drop but the more i beg the more the thing tear my trousers for me, i have resolved in wearing jeans now, i used to wear tight boxer but this thing don tear everything finished, aside I'm not comfortable in wearing tight boxer sef.
I guess I wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this. I would appreciate any input that you have but not abuse o
rub it with pepper and parboil it, maybe that will help! Looool

7 Likes

Re: . by xarm(m): 5:36am On Sep 03, 2017
iammolise:
u're exaggerating... Hw can ur dick stand for one hour just like dat... Or perhaps u took 'veergra'
walai i no lie, i was in conversation with a girl sometimes ago, i can't believe my thing was up down there throughout the time i used with this girl which is more than an hour, and most times early morning despite no sight or thought of any opposite sex

1 Like

Re: . by omoiyalayi(m): 6:12am On Sep 03, 2017
Nothing is wrong with you it means you a complete man

It's nothing to be ashamed of you just have to control it its all in your brain

Learn to control it

3 Likes

Re: . by mikool007(m): 7:31am On Sep 03, 2017
When it's happening or about to, just think of something or someone else

1 Like

Re: . by ehinmowo: 7:52am On Sep 03, 2017
CHAI savages everywhere.

When I was younger (16-18) I used to hv quick erection too. Bt nw, it grows according to my feelings. And my feeling is under my control.

U dnt hv do anything ir feel embarrass, it will fix itself. And if it doesn't, you shouldn't care much really. YOUR HANDS IN YOUR POCKET AT SUCH TIMES WILL SAVE D MOMENT

4 Likes

Re: . by ehinmowo: 7:53am On Sep 03, 2017
CHAI savages everywhere.

When I was younger (16-18) I used to hv quick erection too. Bt nw, it grows according to my feelings. And my feeling is under my control.

U dnt hv do anything ir feel embarrass, it will fix itself. And if it doesn't, you shouldn't care much really. YOUR HANDS IN YOUR POCKET AT SUCH TIMES WILL SAVE D MOMENT
Re: . by Rtopzy(f): 8:37am On Sep 03, 2017
lefulefu:
its normal..
u should be happy cheesy
some guys own cant even nod sef even if an ukwucious babe rubs her ukwu on it grin
hmmmmmmm! ukwucious...... I hail dis ur adjective. lemme come and be going

1 Like

Re: . by xarm(m): 8:43am On Sep 03, 2017
xedyl:
e pain you grin cheesy because your own can't even stand up to pop out urine talkless of sperm tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by DanielGb(m): 9:09am On Sep 03, 2017
All this kind of errection only help me tier all my boxers. I was force to start wearing pant and boxers together.

Dude. its nothing. be happy. It means your D needs more attention.

The pu.ssy understand.
Re: . by OkunrinMeta: 11:07am On Sep 03, 2017
Exercise the rebel
Re: . by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
lefulefu:
its normal..
u should be happy cheesy
a truer word has never been said. hurting

1 Like

Re: . by imustsaymymindo: 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
xarm:
walai i no lie, i was in conversation with a girl sometimes ago, i can't believe my thing was up down there throughout the time i used with this girl which is more than an hour, and most times early morning despite no sight or thought of any opposite sex

How erect?

Fully erect for one hour is over-stretching of the pelvic muscles o and it is a big problem.

If it is bigger in size than the usuals a bit for one hour. It's nothing. You are just aroused during that period. And do you know if you channel that energy when it is at that size to any productive act, it would improve your productivity?

1 Like

Re: . by ikbnice(m): 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
Op, I understand what you are experiencing as I can relate to it. My last GF kept wondering how it was possible. Even if am speaking to her on the phone, the thing automatically rises up and if she visits for three days, the numbers of hours it would be up far surpasses the number of hours it would be down. I have never taken sex-enhancement pills before, I just watch what I take.
My advice is that you wear double boxers. The one you gonna be wearing first should be smaller and tighter than the second. Free your tool when you get back home. Never, I repeat, never stand close to or behind a girl on queue. You will be embarrassed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Lady Sent To A Nigerian Guy After Meeting On Facebook (photos) / I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex / I Walked Into My Aunt's Daughter Room Without Knocking, See What I Saw (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.