Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Eternity Is Real! - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eternity Is Real! (66545 Views)

Eternity Is Greediness. / What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? / Eternity Is Ahead Of You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eternity Is Real! by 9inches(m): 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
Engryagulam:

All Muslims MUST believe in Jesus as a messenger and prophet of God Almighty to have a complete faith.
Equally we have it in mind that God has no Son but servants as HE'S all high.
I asked a personal question, man. Do you believe in Jesus and follow everything he says?
Re: Eternity Is Real! by Jetjacky(m): 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
afroxyz:

We are over 7billion people on earth. No two human beings are the same and yet Gid created us in his image. This implies that God is manifested in 7 billion different ways. How can you tell me that the only way to know God is through one way which is Christianity and Christ? You are just been religious and not spiritual

Doesn't imply that. In his own image can very much mean the same thing from different perspective: body Frame, spiritual make up, Etcetra. And even God is said to have seven spirits: the seven spirits of God.
I did not talk about knowing God. You can always know God through all the natural creation around you: his majesty and begin to comprehend how powerful he is; but if you want to know God base on his qualities, then the Bible: a book that contains chronicles of past events, a book also inspired by God; is the best place for you to catch up on that. But if you are taking about coming closer to the Creator, then the only established way according to the Bible, which also seems logical is by Jesus. The eternal high priest, the intermediary between man and God, our advocate. It's only through his righteous sacrifice that we are made clean, and can draw closer to God, because from the past, even present, it is a clear fact that man cannot be all righteous; we can not live through our lives being good and just, at all times; we snap at people and things around us when our mood is sour; we get easily influenced by people and situations, to react in a certain way, which we won't have if they had not presented themselves.
Hence it is written: come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and Learn Of Me.
Hence it is writren: I'm the way the truth and the life, no one cometh to the father but by me. I and my father are one.

1 Like

Re: Eternity Is Real! by 9inches(m): 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
sukkot:
the real JESUS. any other image apart from this one is GRAVEN image

Is it the image that matters to you?

1 Like

Re: Eternity Is Real! by MrScribe: 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
Rapture4real:
Anything that is real is not shrouded with cover.Jesus is real.Christianity is real hence the Bible is in all.languages that can be understood.It is not with force of sword or intimidation.The God you accept by fear of sword and AK-47 is not a real God.I wonder why a holy book is written in a language not accessible by all and sundry and someone has to come and interpret it.Whenever I want to comment on Friday Islamic issues,I'm surprised an embargo placed on the thread that one must accept Shahaddah-technically accepting to be a Muslim before you can comment.Such embargo is not placed on Christian thread on Sunday and anybody can comment.Why the secrecy?Why the intimidation?Have you ever seen a church preaching against Islam or its prophet?Have you seen Christians carrying AK-47 to kill Muslims?Anyone who is reasonable will accept that indeed Jesus is the true way to heaven.He is coming back very soon to avenge the blood of his children that has been shed by the uncircumcised. He is coming back to judge the world.Rapture is real.Be prepared.

Go and read about the bloody history of Christianity. You think Christianity came to your forefathers peacefully?

1 Like

Re: Eternity Is Real! by Jetjacky(m): 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
MrScribe:

Go and read about the bloody history of Christianity. You think Christianity came to your forefathers peacefully?
lol. Are you referring to Roman catholic inspired war, Where men were knighted to fight? And have you read about the martyrdom and blood bath of Christians? Even by the said Roman Catholic?
Re: Eternity Is Real! by Muyiii(m): 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
MrScribe:

Don't argue with them...it's very typical of we black people to just follow. That's why our history is slowly being erased. Christianity is was never ours. The white folks brought it to our shores after enslaving us but NO the black child follows blindly. They've got the picture of a white Jesus on their wall...they don't even know their heritage ...clueless and blind...look at the present state of our country...churches everywhere...no research being done...The Asians developed automobiles ...Computers and so on and we consume..they are not even Christians...ask a typical Black Christian, he/she will say they're going to hell. what do we have to show for lol these shit? The government ruin our future everyday, all we do is pray ..very sad. Have u ever seen a white family given an African Name? Yet we give ourselves English names...we are a clueless race .. we need to wake up.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eternity Is Real! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
kokomaster3d:
If God is love, no matter how we sin, he/she (he/she because nobody has seen God) should be able to forgive us and all of us will go to heaven. I am father and no matter how my child offends me deliberate or otherwise I still love my child and I can never kill my child for anything - why should God who is the father of love, condemn us and kill us because we disobey him. Please don't defend God here by saying I should not challenge God.

Religion is fraud. We are mortal just like any other animal on earth. Even the Bible said a dead man is not conscious of anything. My people, when you die, you are just like that death cow or lizard.
you will surely regret this statement(Mark my word)
Re: Eternity Is Real! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
9inches:

So, what's your point? Perfection as implies in the bible can be achieved through a process. Walking in the way of Christ (imitating him) is what we are called to do in achieving "perfection".
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.( Matthew 5:48)
Re: Eternity Is Real! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
seunmsg:

And that consequences could be throwing the child into a burning fire to roast forever and ever in pain while you stand by laughing and enjoying the smell of his roasting body, right?
I knew Seun would reply. Why should I laugh at my child being burn in fire after numerous warnings he or she didn't hearken. I will leave my child to face the consequences of whatever actions he or she did knowing fully well that he or she is aware.
Re: Eternity Is Real! by Olumaeme: 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
God does not exists, all the stories in the Bible were fabricated...

Ok

God created Adam and eve, they gave birth to Cain and Abel..

How did the world now get populated since, it was not recorded that there was another creation after Adam and eve.

Did Cain and abel f***ked their mum? Or if They gave birth to females, did they f***ked their sisters or Adam shined his daughter's Kongo.....

Oya, where are the gurus...

1 Like

Re: Eternity Is Real! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
onyenze123:

"Don't not judge that ye will not be judged"
Did see were I condemned them? It's what I observed and just smile at them for they know not what they do. Had it being they know, they wouldn't leave in ignorance
Re: Eternity Is Real! by MrScribe: 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
Jetjacky:
lol. Are you referring to Roman catholic inspired war, Where men were knighted to fight? And have you read about the martyrdom and blood bath of Christians? Even by the said Roman Catholic?

I mentioned "forefathers", so, I am referring specifically to Africa. Force was used in spreading the gospel here.
Re: Eternity Is Real! by MrScribe: 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
Muyiii:

Don't argue with them...it's very typical of we black people to just follow. That's why our history is slowly being erased. Christianity is was never ours. The white folks brought it to our shores after enslaving us but NO the black child follows blindly. They've got the picture of a white Jesus on their wall...they don't even know their heritage ...clueless and blind...look at the present state of our country...churches everywhere...no research being done...The Asians developed automobiles ...Computers and so on and we consume..they are not even Christians...ask a typical Black Christian, he/she will say they're going to hell. what do we have to show for lol these shit? The government ruin our future everyday, all we do is pray ..very sad. Have u ever seen a white family given an African Name? Yet we give ourselves English names...we are a clueless race .. we need to wake up.

Well-said!!!
Re: Eternity Is Real! by Jetjacky(m): 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
MrScribe:

I mentioned "forefathers", so, I am referring specifically to Africa. Force was used in spreading the gospel here.
I stand corrected. It's the same thing that happens presently, where people use the word of God perversely. It's the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eternity Is Real! by MrScribe: 7:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
Jetjacky:
I stand corrected. It's the same thing that happens presently, where people use the word of God perversely. It's the same.

I agree!!!

1 Like

Re: Eternity Is Real! by piagetskinner(m): 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
he who has ears let them hear....Christ is coming very soon that's the truth..

whoever want to continue in evil should do that whoever wants to continue doing good should do that as well

in the end the wheat shall be separated from the chaff

1 Like

Re: Eternity Is Real! by Jetjacky(m): 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
MrScribe:

I agree!!!
cool smiley nice chatting with you.
Re: Eternity Is Real! by holatin(m): 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
pauljumbo:

i am just coming back from church
to be frank this your post makes sense so much
hahahaha are u now thinking of kicking religion to the curb
Re: Eternity Is Real! by Hakeem12(m): 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
truthstands11:
Only Jesus Christ is the way to heaven. If you like believe Him, but if don't, it will be terrible on the last day for you. I only pray that God gives us grace who have believed in Jesus Christ to run the race perfectly. The evidence is too clear. No one has ever died and rose up except my Lord and saviour Jesus Christ. There's no other name in this world at which great and mighty miracles are done except Jesus Christ. I advise you to accept Him today and it shall be well with you. Though, you cannot accept Him if you ate not giving the grace from above. Pray for the grace.
Story for the gods
Re: Eternity Is Real! by 9inches(m): 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.( Matthew 5:48)
Explain
Re: Eternity Is Real! by Andylegacy: 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
Jesus is God( I and my Father are one), Jesus is the Word of God, and the world was made through the WORD.

1 Like

Re: Eternity Is Real! by MrScribe: 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
Jetjacky:
cool smiley nice chatting with you.
Same here.
Re: Eternity Is Real! by EternalTruth: 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
refiner:

[s] If they(islams) believe in heaven and hell too..then no doubt..we serve same God... [/s]
ignorant Christian. It's obvious u don't know Christ and Eternal life.
I pity you.
Re: Eternity Is Real! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
sukkot:
who said anything about religion ?

You said indirectly when I asked you about the fate of the remaining 6 billion people that are not Christians and you started mumbling "many are called, few are chosen" nonsense

1 Like

Re: Eternity Is Real! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

GOD HAS A RELIGION AND IT IS CHRISTIANITY undecided

False

1 Like

Re: Eternity Is Real! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
ComputerSeller:

Actually, they are afraid of landing in hell.

I said that indirectly because they don't even want to hear the word "hell-fire" grin

1 Like

Re: Eternity Is Real! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
eagleonearth:
while that is not right I still have to say that they are better than those who wouldn't follow him at all and enter that horrible place called hell.

There is no horrible place called hellfire. It is a mental construct designed to keep you from leaving the cult and disobedience.

I repeat no loving God would send his creature to burn for all eternity in hell fire.
Re: Eternity Is Real! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
winny4sandy:
u called it drama right? I pity ur soul. if u don't repent and give ur life to Jesus Christ now u will remember today and I bet you it will be too late .

Repent from what exactly?

What do you mean by giving my life to Christ?

The way you guys sound sometimes make me to laugh.

1 Like

Re: Eternity Is Real! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
refiner:
Merry sunday friends....

I will just have to illustrate the coming of our lord jesus christ with some pictures..pls let's drop our evil ways and follow christ..he is coming very soon and we might never be able to get a second chance when we close our eyes to death..

One thing i tell non-believers is that it takes u nothing to believe in christ and later on find out there is no eternity than not believing in him then later on find out that heaven and hell is real...Remember,the pain in nothing compared to anything in this world...

Nne pls go to heaven, we want to be here. And we shall remain here.
Re: Eternity Is Real! by Akpetsi01(m): 8:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
God have mercy. Repent and believe in Jesus Christ and you will be saved from hell.
Re: Eternity Is Real! by sukafia(m): 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nice 1 smiley
Re: Eternity Is Real! by swegiedon(m): 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
sukkot:
if you say there is no GOD i will say you are a big fool. did your father climb up there and put that huge sun and moon in the sky ? tongue grin
don't blame him bro,em never see sun before.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. / "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.