Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? (1786 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria / Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) / This Is Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Storm Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by moninuola65: 9:14am On Sep 03, 2017
I said Nnamdi kanu is not a leader, and igbo and his followers think otherwise, but why he..Nnamdi kanu lack the courage of co- existence for the member of Nigerian family.
What he will cost kanu to wish muslim best Sallah celebration!
Kanu is lash!

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by smartty68(m): 9:16am On Sep 03, 2017
You people are never tired of masturbating on BIAFRA issues. Would his sallah message make Nigeria better

9 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by HisSexcellency(m): 9:16am On Sep 03, 2017
moninuola65:
I said Nnamdi kanu is not a leader, and igbo and his followers think otherwise, but why he..Nnamdi kanu lack the courage of co- existence for the member of Nigerian family.
Kanu is lash!
So for that reason people shouldn't support his course
He is only seeking the liberation of his people from Nigeria, he is not a politician

10 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 03, 2017
Person tell you sey him dey do Judaism, you dey ask for Sallah message. You no read say he dey insult Christianity wey dey closely related to Judaism? You dey ask for Sallah handshake. Wehdone sir

8 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by eshietIntrepid(m): 9:18am On Sep 03, 2017
moninuola65:
Kanu is lash!
are okay, typing this shiit here makes u a leader? Always looking for fault where none existed. Moreover the Bible advised us not to be equally joke with unbelievers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by moninuola65: 9:21am On Sep 03, 2017
smartty68:
You people are never tired of masturbating on BIAFRA issues. Would his sallah message make Nigeria better
yah!
this will proof him as leader who is concern of every one!
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by HisSexcellency(m): 9:22am On Sep 03, 2017
eshietIntrepid:
are okay, typing this shiit here makes u a leader? Always looking for fault where none existed. Moreover the Bible advised us not to be equally joke with unbelievers
The fear of a Nigeria without the southeast or maybe the southsouth is the beginning of schizophrenia in Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by moninuola65: 9:23am On Sep 03, 2017
HisSexcellency:

So for that reason people shouldn't support his course
He is only seeking the liberation of his people from Nigeria, he is not a politician
how can you wish some to support a religious bigot?
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by HisSexcellency(m): 9:25am On Sep 03, 2017
moninuola65:

how can you wish some to support a religious bigot?
He is now a religious bigot for not wishing you and your likes a happy Sallah celebration
The ones Mr. President wished you, has that made him not to be the S.I unit of bigotry

5 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by moninuola65: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2017
beatcoins:
Person tell you sey him dey do Judaism, you dey ask for Sallah message. You no read say he dey insult Christianity wey dey closely related to Judaism? You dey ask for Sallah handshake. Wehdone sir
but as a human right activist and leader as they claimed, can't he look above religious!
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by moninuola65: 9:28am On Sep 03, 2017
eshietIntrepid:
means all those pastors who were wishing Muslim well were not christian?
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by HisSexcellency(m): 9:30am On Sep 03, 2017
moninuola65:

but as a human right activist and leader as they claimed, can't he look above religious!
Femi Falana is a human rights activist, can you kindly point me to his Sallah day message to you. We is the message from Odumakin or you didn't see them as such

5 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by moninuola65: 9:30am On Sep 03, 2017
HisSexcellency:

The fear of a Nigeria without the southeast or maybe the southsouth is the beginning of schizophrenia in Nigeria.
who is talking of fear here?
we are talking of feel concern.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by HisSexcellency(m): 9:34am On Sep 03, 2017
moninuola65:

who is talking of fear here?
we are talking of feel concern.
Is he the only one that didn't send you a Sallah message. Why is his own a problem to you that you have to make a thread out of it, after having a sleepless night and night mare in broad daylight angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by Urchman27(m): 9:34am On Sep 03, 2017
I know you have a son whom you have not set your eyes on since he was born, because of agitation. Don’t you feel for this boy; his future if something untoward happens to Him

I will sacrifice anything including my family to ensure that Biafra is restored. Any obstacle on my way will be obliterated. I’m not asking for Sokoto; I’m not asking for Kaduna, or Borno, I said this very land where my progenitors raised us; the land of our ancestors; of over 5, 000 years old, this land must be free, absolutely free, I assure you of that. The way we were before the whiteman came; had the white man not come, I would have no relationship with Sokoto, non whatsoever. The whiteman is not God, only God can create a nation, Lord Luguard is not God

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by moninuola65: 9:34am On Sep 03, 2017
HisSexcellency:

He is now a religious bigot for not wishing you and your likes a happy Sallah celebration
The ones Mr. President wished you, has that made him not to be the S.I unit of bigotry
this man who think he is the leader of 21st century lack love of humanity is a shame and not worth been called leader.
that's the true.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by Benekruku(m): 9:36am On Sep 03, 2017
Were the Muslim expecting a message from the Ex London Gay club stripper who suddenly went into Judaism in a bead to seek favour from Israel who denied him grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by HisSexcellency(m): 9:39am On Sep 03, 2017
moninuola65:

this man who think he is the leader of 21st century lack love of humanity is a shame and not worth been called leader.
that's the true.
So this is the essence of this thread, to tell people that since Nnamdi kanu didn't wish you happy Sallah they shouldn't follow him.
Dude, just wake up already and face reality. Thesame way Nigerians shunned all the information out there in public view and the propaganda posters of pdp in 2015 to vote in a bigot as president. So has the southeast and Southsouth has decided to seek Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by moninuola65: 9:41am On Sep 03, 2017
HisSexcellency:

Femi Falana is a human rights activist, can you kindly point me to his Sallah day message to you. We is the message from Odumakin or you didn't see them as such
which falana?
the religious fanatic, or odunmakin the relathief?
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:41am On Sep 03, 2017
Nawa ooh!!! The one from your Zombie Lord PMB no do you? Why should Nnamdi Kanu's Sallah message more important to you??

2 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by moninuola65: 9:43am On Sep 03, 2017
HisSexcellency:

Is he the only one that didn't send you a Sallah message. Why is his own a problem to you that you have to make a thread out of it, after having a sleepless night and night mare in broad daylight angry
if he is not only one.
He should have done too.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by moninuola65: 9:45am On Sep 03, 2017
HisSexcellency:

So this is the essence of this thread, to tell people that since Nnamdi kanu didn't wish you happy Sallah they shouldn't follow him.
Dude, just wake up already and face reality. Thesame way Nigerians shunned all the information out there in public view and the propaganda posters of pdp in 2015 to vote in a bigot as president. So has the southeast and Southsouth has decided to seek Biafra.
yah!
he shouldn't have follower.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by HisSexcellency(m): 9:46am On Sep 03, 2017
moninuola65:

if he is not only one.
He should have done too.
His concern is Biafra and Biafrans only. You can go kill yourself if his Sallah message was what you were living for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by moninuola65: 9:47am On Sep 03, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Nawa ooh!!! The one from your Zombie Lord PMB no do you? Why should Nnamdi Kanu's Sallah message more important to you??
if you call yourself leader it is a must to wish everybody including your enemy, the best wishes.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by moninuola65: 9:49am On Sep 03, 2017
HisSexcellency:

which South south you were talking about? land grabber
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by moninuola65: 9:51am On Sep 03, 2017
HisSexcellency:

His concern is Biafra and Biafrans only.
Sexcellency,
this is not affair of bear parlor and hotel, but humanity
you get it right?
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by HisSexcellency(m): 9:54am On Sep 03, 2017
moninuola65:

which South south you were talking about? land grabber
grin grin
Go recharge your brain, I'm waiting

3 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by moninuola65: 9:55am On Sep 03, 2017
HisSexcellency:

His concern is Biafra and Biafrans only. You can go kill yourself if his Sallah message was what you were living for.
are you representing kanu with this message?
or it's personal
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by HisSexcellency(m): 9:56am On Sep 03, 2017
moninuola65:

Sexcellency,
this is not affair of bear parlor and hotel, but humanity
you get it right?
I understand, humanity is at stake if Biafra is achieved. Can't just imagine what the north will do with the rest of Nigerian inhabitants. I feel you man grin
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by 9jabull: 9:58am On Sep 03, 2017
moninuola65:
Kanu is lash!

Nnamdi kanu & IPOB don't believe in nizooria, so your co existence as you said is non of our business, because we don't co exist with you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by moninuola65: 9:59am On Sep 03, 2017
Urchman27:
I know you have a son whom you have not set your eyes on since he was born, because of agitation. Don’t you feel for this boy; his future if something untoward happens to Him

I will sacrifice anything including my family to ensure that Biafra is restored. Any obstacle on my way will be obliterated. I’m not asking for Sokoto; I’m not asking for Kaduna, or Borno, I said this very land where my progenitors raised us; the land of our ancestors; of over 5, 000 years old, this land must be free, absolutely free, I assure you of that. The way we were before the whiteman came; had the white man not come, I would have no relationship with Sokoto, non whatsoever. The whiteman is not God, only God can create a nation, Lord Luguard is not God
you mean this is from Nnamdi kanu?
I doubt you
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by moninuola65: 10:05am On Sep 03, 2017
HisSexcellency:

I understand, humanity is at stake if Biafra is achieved. Can't just imagine what the north will do with the rest of Nigerian inhabitants. I feel you man grin
A leader always make use of any occasion to pass through his message, but it's pity to this bigot, who didn't realize this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are Taking Over Anambra State Come Nov 18th-militants Dares Fg / Chinedu Eya Writes Governor Of Enugu State / Despite Being An Ex- President, Obasanjo Gets New Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.