Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,559 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) (44149 Views)

Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos / Throwback Photo Of Kwankwaso And Ganduje In 1999 And 2003 / Lagos APC Primaries; Supporters Clash As Tinubu Drops Money In Alausa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
Shameless youths!...war!! war!!! everyday, fighting for the coward politicians...

Kwankwaso and Ganduje children are in London and Paris enjoying the best of comfort of life..

While the fools who cannot get a square meal a day, are bathing each other with their foolish blood..

Die if you like today and destroy your destiny, tomorrow kwakwanso or Ganduje may become president or vice in 9ja
Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
HisSexcellency:
What a shame, the youths will never learn all because of 1k
Which youth ? Animals.
Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by grudges: 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
IloveTrump:

so fool like you tell me, so northerners don't have gang that killed soldiers? what are boko harams, has the army one day invade any community in the north that is closed to where they were attacked? this is why this country should divide. we can coexist. we are different people all together.
Ur statement shows how pathetic u r, so u only subscribe to make bad comment abt the north, I pity ur life, Boko Haram involves ppl from different country, religion nd tribe, u can't tell me dat the northerners r the Boko Haram, except if u r deaf nd dump than I can excuse u for saying that, but a little research will clear ur ignorance, don't defend on speculation.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 3:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
NorthSide:

This is the problem I hav with you guys, few people that didn't even made up .05% of the northern population will commit a crime and you guys will blame a whole region for it. No one from the north has ever blamed the south for rituals, baby factories, kidnapping, badoo gang, militants, drug trafficking, human trafficking, yahoo, prostitution etc
Kill Una selves and stop killing others. The only viable business in the North..
Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by IloveTrump(m): 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
grudges:
Ur statement shows how pathetic u r, so u only subscribe to make bad comment abt the north, I pity ur life, Boko Haram involves ppl from different country, religion nd tribe, u can't tell me dat the northerners r the Boko Haram, except if u r deaf nd dump than I can excuse u for saying that, but a little research will clear ur ignorance, don't defend on speculation.
I don't like the poor family God placed me, I so much appreciate God for placing me in Niger delta ( bayelsa). I am so proud to be a Niger deltan, no other feeling than this.
Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by grudges: 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
Rays123:
For the records, it aren't only the youths that were attacked by the Ganduje paid tugs. I was a witness to what transferred at Gidan Sarki (Emir's Palace) while watching the Hawan Daushe (Durbar).

Those attacked were top goons of the Kwankwasiyya movement such as Gov Kwankwaso SSG Rabiu Suleiman Bichi, Aminu Dabo; former Chief of State , Yunusa Dangwani; former commissioner for State Affairs, Aminu Abdulsalam and; former commissioner of Lands, Yusuf Dambatta. More importantly, Kwankwaso junior brother Yahaya Musa Kwankwaso whom was stabbed on his left hand while trying to shield SSG and host of others. I was even with Kwankwaso junior brother and personally removed his blood stained blue kaftan and kept it for the records while they were treating him at Mall Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital and had to drive his car home for him....

I pity those thugs hired by Ganduje because they just sign their death warrant for 6 million naira....
ehen see good comment, hope they arrested them,
Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by grudges: 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2017
IloveTrump:

I don't like the poor family God placed me, I so much appreciate God for placing me in Niger delta ( bayelsa). I am so proud to be a Niger deltan, no other feeling than this.
Oga u are selfish, so u love ur poor family yet u want me to hate my region even though I mingle with many ppl from ur region nd make good comment abt my region, some stayed while some shown their interest, learn to love to someone what u love to your self, ur life will be good trust me for diz nd give it a try.
Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by olabright11(m): 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
don't be surprise that nothing happen to the two horrors but poor people. Although 'gambari Pa Fulani koni ejo ninu'...

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
Why una no kuku kill yourselves, fools fighting for politicians that tomorrow they'll both meet somewhere and enjoy together, you are busy fighting for them. He pain me say una no die fools.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by franco3075q(m): 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
USELESS ABOKI DEM

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by chris94(m): 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
Common sense is no longer common, u fight for a politician in return he keeps u in perpetual bondage.
Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by OsuMmanu1: 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
Was Kwankwaso's or Ganduje's children among those bloodied?

Fools.
[/s]
happy Sunday
Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by hatedisplace: 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
grudges:
tnx but believe me they like argument too much, tomorrow they will ask the same question so don't bother ur self too much, what I know is that, most of them day come to north for business, service or school the stay, according to them North is Calm, no enchantment, no kidnapping happen only on rare cases, no baby factory, less prostitution, even the one we have %99.9 came from the south, but believe me, so many atrocities are happening in the south wevery day nd night. So guys behave ur .
what do u call a 40 years man
getting
married to a 12 years old girl. And who are the so called prostitute in d north serving?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by hatedisplace: 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
grudges:
so boko haram are from where? South?
Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by hareskay(m): 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
What do you expect from a region with a high number of illiterates?
Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
Are people so this stupid in this age?
Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by hatedisplace: 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
KingsleyCEO:
Are people so this stupid in this age?
You can see that people are still very much stupid. Mind u this kind of stupidity happens almost every where in Africa.
Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
Zombies
Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by goksman2(m): 5:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
Animals
Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by kadupee(m): 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nice one
Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
HisSexcellency:
What a shame, the youths will never learn all because of 1k
I wished am there I will even give them more ak 47 to kill them selves angry
Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by zolapower: 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by kellyjoesteve: 7:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
When are this youth going to learn? Well since is their choice they should keep fighting for same politicians who made there life miserable!
Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by amazingspiderma: 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
NorthSide:

This is the problem I hav with you guys, few people that didn't even made up .05% of the northern population will commit a crime and you guys will blame a whole region for it. No one from the north has ever blamed the south for rituals, baby factories, kidnapping, badoo gang, militants, drug trafficking, human trafficking, yahoo, prostitution etc

0.05% percent you said, liar.
Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
hatedisplace:
You can see that people are still very much stupid. Mind u this kind of stupidity happens almost every where in Africa.

It is very heart breaking.
Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by reuben79: 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
tank God is naaa them them
Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by edibless0(m): 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nigeria is a SATANIC con3.....
Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by grudges: 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
hatedisplace:
what do u call a 40 years man
getting
married to a 12 years old girl. And who are the so called prostitute in d north serving?
is better for a 40 years marrying 12 years girl than a father raping his daughters, a man of 40 years raping a girl of 5 months, I beg don't ask him where did it happen. The second leg of ur question I will not answer u as u r nt good at creating argument.
Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by grudges: 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
hatedisplace:
so boko haram are from where? South?
see another rhetorical question.
Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by AMvanquish: 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
NorthSide:

Well said. Their hypocrisy stinks to high heavens
Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by AMvanquish: 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
nduboss:
go have a sit . U will never agree That's what u represent, but u know what it will eat u all up fools

Olodo from kidnapping capital talking..
Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by riczy(m): 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
Fighting over polithiefians who ar friends behind d camera is d height of goatishity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Simeon Abuh, Husband Of Salome Abuh: Why My Wife Was Murdered – / David Lyon: Justice Mary Odili's Judgment Is Causing Tension In Bayelsa / Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.