Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,225 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo (26991 Views)

Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) / Zimbabwean Reverend Sister Raped, Killed And Dumped In A Dam (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by SplendidE(f): 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
so sad r.I.p
Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by cr7lomo: 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
He was murdered...invite those that went with him

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by andyanders: 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
vchykp:
washing with river, toor.. mamiwater don vex be dat nah, RIP dead..!

i dont konw why i keep suspecting the two drivers he went to the river with, i mean.. he cant just jump into the dam, its not swimming pool nah.!

Exactly my own view. Both men need to be investigated to know why.

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
Now! why would any sane person dive into a dam? if he isn't suicidal.
Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by sisisioge: 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
Haaa! What the heck was he doing diving into a dam! Whew! May God rest his soul.
Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by spiccychic84(f): 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
The company may have use him as ember progress in buzi.... RIP to the dead[color=#006600]
Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by Tecno66: 3:31pm On Sep 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:
But why did he do that
May his soul RIP
Looks like remote control.
Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by Kaybaba5(m): 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
Rip to the dead....
This ember month we are covered with God protective hand
Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by haryorbarmie83(m): 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2017
May your soul find rest.
Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by bowerazzi(m): 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
CastedDude:
A man identified as Andy has lost his life after he reportedly dived into a dam in Akpegede area of Otukpo, Benue State. It was gathered that Andy was until his demise a staff of the Benue Links Transport Limited. The company is owned by the Benue State government.

According to reports, Andy who works at the Otukpo branch of Benue Links, was said to have gone to the dam on August 31st, 2017 in the company of 3 other friends to wash a company car but dived into the water after washing the vehicle.

He did not surface till the next day when his lifeless body was seen floating on the dam, a source told our reporter.

The body was taken the morgue at Otukpo general hospital, while investigation to uncover the misery that led to the death of the deceased is still ongoing.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/staff-of-benue-links-found-dead-in-otukpo-dam.html
if had known he wouldn't have dived in the water . nobody knows tomorrow.
Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by Unimaginable123: 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
GreatEvilBeast:
I saw an episode of CSI:NY some years back where forensic scientists with state of the art equipment solved an eleven year murder case.

Whenever I see posts on Nairaland about unidentified bodies found in unfanthomable circumstances I just shake my head knowing how it will just be attributed to either suicide or a freak accident. We live in a third world country guys just know that. cry
in CSI, even 50 year old cases are solved at last. Just a skeleton in the desert, they will reconstruct the face and solve the crime. Watch Cold Cases, same thing. But in Nigeria, nothing.

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by iamdaquin01(f): 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
hmmmmn...na wa oo e village people follow am reach d dam
Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by myDdec09: 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
maxiuc:
Today is all round benue affair

The should query those that went with him

This story get as e be
those that went with have some questions to answer
Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by okenwaa(m): 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
That's what osogbo weed can do.
Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by Bonimoney(m): 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
vchykp:
washing with river, toor.. mamiwater don vex be dat nah, RIP dead..!

i dont konw why i keep suspecting the two drivers he went to the river with, i mean.. he cant just jump into the dam, its not swimming pool nah.!

U've spoken my mind dear.....
The heart of a man deceptive above all things and desperately wicked
Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by vchykp(m): 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
Bonimoney:

U've spoken my mind dear..... The heart of a man deceptive above all things and desperately wicked
abi oo
Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by kruusy: 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
with his pot belle him wan swim so.....ok oh....RIP but police needs to do thorough investigation on d cause of his death
Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by FOLLEY20(m): 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
madridguy:
I smell voodoo. Probably someone remotely pushed him inside the dam through the help of Africa remote control.

RIP MAN.
This may be true o, since he cannot swim!
Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by mechanics(m): 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:
But why did he do that
May his soul RIP
hahahaha, maybe he wanted to show his friends his swimming skills.
Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by DrogoG(m): 4:12am On Sep 04, 2017
He was probably pushed in by someone.
Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by mecussey(m): 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
madridguy:
I smell voodoo. Probably someone remotely pushed him inside the dam through the help of Africa remote control.

RIP MAN.

Why the remote no dey work on our polithiefans.
Re: Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo by madridguy(m): 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
He dey work at times only that their own voodoo too no be small. But GOD pass everything.

mecussey:

Why the remote no dey work on our polithiefans.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest Owner Of Fake Wine Factory (photo) / Kidnappers Who Abducted 4-Year-Old Child Stoned To Death By Angry Mob. Photo / Missing Grandfather In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.