Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

kj - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / kj (944 Views)

Ufgjmhgjkghkhjljkl;kj;fh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

kj by Jogunomi1: 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
When I
Re: kj by Shinapraise(m): 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
It is well my brother the church has ignore it responsibility since 19AD my advice is you are getting old find local girls who can't cost much cos the city girls are sharks who are willing to fall for you when u have Bugatti don't be deterred believe in your self not the church cos the church have nothing to offer sometimes I don't go to church because of non love I. The church but the church is interested in money all the way good luck.
Re: kj by tobbiest(m): 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
Bro....in most churches,youth think having feelings or sexual urge at a young age is a sin but its not...the bible told us to abstain(flee) fornication..well the church cannot give you a two bedroom flat or give you money for wedding...check your spiritual experiences if they are genuine,then pray for breakthru in your finances....I believe God will settle you.
Re: kj by greencard: 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
Rarely talked about topic in todays church of make believe and prosperity gospel

The church has lose it focus.
I smh when I see church banners with " heaven on earth" when in-depth check on the members depict suffering and smiling

The early church survived hard times because there was genuine love, honesty and togetherness..unity in disparity ..no high mindedness.

But sadly today the church reverend the rich and isolate the poor...i least regard the level of prosperity or holiness of any church who don't show care and concern to her poor members

But that said, in as much as I love the church to cater for her poor as did the apostles, the poor has to equally try all legal means to improve on themselves in what ever way possible to lessen their own suffering and be well prepare for any opportunity

May The Good Lord see you thru and pick ur call and others in similar situations too

2 Likes

Re: kj by Jogunomi1: 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
greencard:
Rarely talked about topic in todays church of make believe and prosperity gospel

The church has lose it focus.
I smh when I see church banners with " heaven on earth" when in-depth check on the members depict suffering and smiling

The early church survived hard times because there was genuine love, honesty and togetherness..unity in disparity ..no high mindedness.

But sadly today the church reverend the rich and isolate the poor...i least regard the level of prosperity or holiness of any church who don't show care and concern to her poor members

But that said, in as much as I love the church to cater for her poor as did the apostles, the poor has to equally try all legal means to improve on themselves in what ever way possible to lessen their own suffering and be well prepare for any opportunity

May The Good Lord see you thru and pick ur call and others in similar situations too

Thanks, man.

(1) (Reply)

See Lady's Epic Reply To Man Who Diss Igbo Women Who Love Wearing Nose Ring / Why Is She Changing Dress In Front Of Uncle / Describe How You Feel About Bae?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.