Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,235 members, 7,860,503 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:53 AM

Why Is She Changing Dress In Front Of Uncle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is She Changing Dress In Front Of Uncle (949 Views)

My Boobs Have Not Been Sucked Close To A Month Cause Of Uncle CORONA- Lagos Babe / My Boobs Have Not Been Sucked Close To A Month Cause Of Uncle CORONA- Lagos Babe / This Lady Says She's Changing Dicks From December Till Next Year (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is She Changing Dress In Front Of Uncle by alwayscool: 7:04am On Nov 09, 2017
Can a 13 years old girl change her dress in underwear in front of her 29 years old uncle... earlier she used to change dress in closed room, but She started changing dress in front of him after uncle put his hands on her lap while teaching her? many a times uncle put his hand on her lap and she never objected to it... what is she trying to tell by changing dress in front of her uncle?
Re: Why Is She Changing Dress In Front Of Uncle by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 09, 2017
undecided paedophile alert

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Changing Dress In Front Of Uncle by DerrickzB: 8:41am On Nov 09, 2017
borisyeltskin:
undecided paedophile alert

Please help me, I must have forgotten what paedophile meant. Is it the uncle that is changing in front of the girl or the girl is changing in front of the uncle??.. Or is it the uncle that asked her to be changing in front of him??.. y'all don't just come here and tender careless opinion on certain issues please... the minor should be advices to seek privacy when changing her clothes please..

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Changing Dress In Front Of Uncle by alwayscool: 9:32am On Nov 09, 2017
Who is at fault.. whats uncles fault if she changing while uncle Is eating food
Re: Why Is She Changing Dress In Front Of Uncle by moorevic(m): 11:22am On Nov 09, 2017
Unlce is quashinggggggg O sorry fingering her mkpomo

(1) (Reply)

My One Night Stand With A Celebrity / Join The Best Entertainment Group On Whatsapp. / Six kinds of Ladies a Nigerian Guy likes to hang out with

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.