Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,444 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide (52855 Views)

CAC’s Online Registration Portal Crashes, The 7th Time In 3 Months / BREAKING: NNPC “crashes Price Of Petrol, Cooking Gas” Nationwide / NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by Pchidexy(m): 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
seunmsg:

Very convenient. It the price was increased by N1, you will come here and write a long epistle about how Buhari is the worst president in the history of humanity.

There is nothing bad in criticising the government but at the same time, we should also acknowledged when they are getting some things right.
Getting things right? Do you actually have conscience? How can we be buying fuel at #143? Everything is not politics! Learn to call a spade a spade.
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by laudate: 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
martin123:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/nnpc-says-sustained-supply-petrol-gas-crashes-products-prices-nationwide/
These people are lying about the cost of gas. shocked Cooking gas refill of 12.5kg cylinder is still =N=3,500 to =N=3,800 in my area. Unless they are talking about another type of gas, o! angry

Ademoore07:
I filled my 12.5kg cylinder for #3,700 on Saturday. Though, still against the jonathanian price of #3000
Na true word you talk! I no know say you sef see am!

wristbangle:
I would rather say the price of LPG gas (12.5kg) has jumped from N3,500 to N3,800/N4,000 during this sallah festival. I hope it returns back to normal
Correct observation!! cheesy I don't know why NNPC is saying that the cost of gas has reduced. 'Yeye' people! angry

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by judgedredd22(m): 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
seunmsg:

Very convenient. It the price was increased by N1, you will come here and write a long epistle about how Buhari is the worst president in the history of humanity.

There is nothing bad in criticising the government but at the same time, we should also acknowledged when they are getting some things right.

there is nothing right here, it was N97 when they took office... until the price goes below 97, they have not done shiit!!
stop celebrating mediocrity!!

1 Like

Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by nickxtra(m): 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
shedy03:
one must not buy from them, avoid them. cikena!
What is ur reason?
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by shedy03(m): 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
nickxtra:
What is ur reason?
check the post I quoted, u will see why.
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by maasoap(m): 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
Firefire:
Buhary & APC 'Goberment' grin

Government of propaganda and falsification.

Omeokachie:
Is this the N40 per litre they promised in the run-up to the elections?

Let them take it back to the N97 it was at when they came on board.
I thought people like you stood with Jona when he was trying to remove fuel subsidy in 2011? What has changed now? It must have been PDP and Jona to APC and Buhari.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by Firefire(m): 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
maasoap:

I thought people like you stood with Jona was he was trying to remove fuel subsidy in 2011? What has changed now? It must have been PDP and Jona to APC and Buhari.

I don't understand your post, sir?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by maasoap(m): 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
Firefire:

I don't understand your post, sir?
I meant those who supported fuel subsidy removal in 2011 should continue doing so in 2017 if it was the policy they believed in and not Jona, Buhari, PDP and APC things.
By doing that, we won't call them hypocrites.
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by Daboomb: 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
Flaghouse1:

Daboomb, you don shark ni,I am just saying what is the impact of N2 diffrence to the common man, I have not forgotten the ills of PDP ,but I expect things would have not degenerated to this level if the current -APC had been tactical in most decisions made from 2015 till date.

Even some of the looters have changed team to the newest ones

Na the Eid Kabir Ram give me headbutt jawe, l just dey recofer small-small. grin grin grin

The person wey form that headline say #2 na 'crash', suppose get some flogging sef.

Me and you still dey same side, na some people dey vex me wey l come generalise!
Nor vex, abeg.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by MrSly(m): 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
Always settling for the crumbs. I am not surprise.
sarrki:
This is the change I voted for
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by MrSly(m): 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
seunmsg:

Pls nobody got anything right in this situation. All is still the normal APC fraud we are used to.
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by bejeria101(m): 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
You called that a crash? We didnt hear anything,pls try again.
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by Flaghouse1: 6:46am On Sep 05, 2017
Daboomb:

Na the Eid Kabir Ram give me headbutt jawe, l just dey recofer small-small. grin grin grin

The person wey form that headline say #2 na 'crash', suppose get some flogging sef.

Me and you still dey same side, na some people dey vex me wey l come generalise!
Nor vex, abeg.

May be the person wey write the headline na BMC member
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by amerlino(m): 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
Daboomb:

It is shameful that people like you dont realise (or just burying your brainless ehad in the sand) that all the problems you are facing since 2015 till date, was caused by the unbriddled LOOTING by your "hero", his wife and other accomplices surrounding him.

You dont hear thunder with Lightening but the thunder comes after the lightening.

Common sense should tell you that the effect of the looting will be felt, just after the Criminals have been booted out of office.
But thank God, gradually, we will get thing sback to 'normal' and continue to say "Never Again" for Jonathan and his gang of Rogues.

Just imagine, when the so-called "leaders of Tomorrow" cant establish a "cause and effect scenario"?
And they want to be called Leaders that are not too young to rule
I laugh in Vietnamese! Leaders of tomorrow indeed.

#Agreed, calling a #2 or #3 drop a "crash", is silly and a wrong choice of word bortering on sensationalism. angry angry
please if u dont have any sensible thing to say please get off my post. i just hate senseless zombies like u getting near my post.u should be the one that should be ashamed of himself. Dats y ur party chairman will still campaign on the failures of pdp in 2019. All the money buhari wasted in london;is dat one investment? The one SGF abi anything he calls himself stole ;surely dat one is not corruption.If u believe dat APC govt is not corrupt then ur brain must have bin mutilated. U can lick and suck the balls of buhari and APC for all i care but dont ever come near my post again less u infect me wit ur zombie spirit. Fool.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by Daboomb: 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
amerlino:
please if u dont have any sensible thing to say please get off my post. i just hate senseless zombies like u getting near my post.u should be the one that should be ashamed of himself. Dats y ur party chairman will still campaign on the failures of pdp in 2019. All the money buhari wasted in london;is dat one investment? The one SGF abi anything he calls himself stole ;surely dat one is not corruption.If u believe dat APC govt is not corrupt then ur brain must have bin mutilated. U can lick and suck the balls of buhari and APC for all i care but dont ever come near my post again less u infect me wit ur zombie spirit. Fool.

Maybe you should just jump into the Lagoon? undecided undecided

Instead of whinning like an IPOB
.... tongue tongue tongue
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by amerlino(m): 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
Daboomb:

Maybe you should just jump into the Lagoon? undecided undecided

Instead of whinning like an IPOB
.... tongue tongue tongue
niga dats d most sensible thing u have said in ur life cos of ur half baked brain.would rather jump inside d lagoon than being a senseless, bleeped up empty brain walking dead...........zombie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos) / Tinubu, Osinbajo And Governor Akeredolu Visit Scene Of Owo Church Attack / Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.