Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

I'm Waiting For Law Of Karma If It's Real! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Waiting For Law Of Karma If It's Real! (866 Views)

Check Out The Backside Of This Lady In The Pool, Is It Real Or Fake(photos, 18+) / 12 Law Of Karma That Will Change Your Life 4 Good / Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Waiting For Law Of Karma If It's Real! by High01: 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
Thanks
Re: I'm Waiting For Law Of Karma If It's Real! by High01: 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
She has finally turned to Olosho and I even had that her was the one who compromised her!
Re: I'm Waiting For Law Of Karma If It's Real! by kiddoiLL(m): 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
Lol.... Sorry bro

Re: I'm Waiting For Law Of Karma If It's Real! by Flexherbal(m): 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
What can one say in this case!
Re: I'm Waiting For Law Of Karma If It's Real! by DarkMagic(m): 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
This life ehn
U try to b good..pple use it against u undecided
Re: I'm Waiting For Law Of Karma If It's Real! by sirjakez(m): 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
Someone should help me summarize all he said in one sentence pls
Re: I'm Waiting For Law Of Karma If It's Real! by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
Did you have to upload her pictures

1 Like

Re: I'm Waiting For Law Of Karma If It's Real! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
What is this one saying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Waiting For Law Of Karma If It's Real! by Lovetinz(m): 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
Please send her more money..
'Your Mumu Never Do!'

2 Likes

Re: I'm Waiting For Law Of Karma If It's Real! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
you mean this same girl I have been fucking for two months now... she sabi die... hope you aren't the one always calling late at night and insisting she tells you 'I love you too' cheesy ... mumu.

if you doubt, just question her about KUSH ...

you must mention the name with respect boy... cool

1 Like

Re: I'm Waiting For Law Of Karma If It's Real! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
When she dey give you yordi you no report her o....

Anyways I wonder how una dey take blind. Can't you see oloshoism written on her forehead.
Re: I'm Waiting For Law Of Karma If It's Real! by mofeoluwadassah: 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
just gonna read comments in 3D cool
Re: I'm Waiting For Law Of Karma If It's Real! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
It absolutely painful.
But you will lose more if you let this change whom u are.

Mine is similar.

"Move on" is d word, way forward and the way out of it.

Don't try reconsidering. It will be d dumbest tin.

Wish u well man

1 Like

Re: I'm Waiting For Law Of Karma If It's Real! by BlackDBagba: 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
Ok
Re: I'm Waiting For Law Of Karma If It's Real! by Raeynique: 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
you tried your best,but a biach will always remain a biach

1 Like

Re: I'm Waiting For Law Of Karma If It's Real! by wtfcoded: 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
U're so weak man.
Leave her n live ur life angry

1 Like

Re: I'm Waiting For Law Of Karma If It's Real! by Young03(m): 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
An no tell you
Stop giving ur heart to a Nigerian girl

Be careful before she infects u with mminwu

1 Like

Re: I'm Waiting For Law Of Karma If It's Real! by EmyLeo(m): 7:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
all this kiss&tell guys sef, undecided.

#the pictures ain't necessary man!,

##man up and move on, you ain't the first/last to experience heartbreak abegundecidedundecided. some peeps case are even worst than yours..
Re: I'm Waiting For Law Of Karma If It's Real! by pryingeyes(m): 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
Kids everywhere
Re: I'm Waiting For Law Of Karma If It's Real! by Ranchhoddas: 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
The thing really pain this bros o...

1 Like

Re: I'm Waiting For Law Of Karma If It's Real! by High01: 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
Thanks very much for the good advice...
Re: I'm Waiting For Law Of Karma If It's Real! by High01: 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
Infact I don't want to love again... If a girl I met in church could does this... How much more all this ladies of nowadays!

(1) (Reply)

Best Compilation Of One Corner Dance Challenge Video #onecornerchallenge / Guys, Dont Self-service Too Much Or These Things Will Happen To Your Body / Real Facts About Cheating Between A Man And A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.