Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose (48048 Views)

Shocking: A Lady With Sexy Ass Caught With Fixed And By A Priest / Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance / Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by HeWrites(m): 1:39am On Feb 22, 2018
Tanzanian socialite and model, Sanchoka is a celebrity who always sets the internet on fire with her derriere.

Recently, she posted a sultry photo of herself dressed in a skimpy gown on a hospital bed and captioned it:
“On that Hospital Bed waiting for my doctor like …”

Guess her Doctor is gonna have a swell time attending to his patient.

See Photo Below;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/curvaceous-tanzanian-model-posts-raunchy-photo-on-hospital-bed-waiting-for-her-doctor.html

7 Likes

Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by Rapmaestro(m): 1:46am On Feb 22, 2018
She needs small doctor in her life... To come and gba penalty to her throw-in

142 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by femolacqua(m): 1:56am On Feb 22, 2018
Rapmaestro:
She needs small doctor in her life... To come and gba penalty to her throw-in
You garrit.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by otipoju(m): 2:00am On Feb 22, 2018
Na common a Tanzania hospital get equipment for inside room like this. Them tried.

I trust my country... Stethoscope bed and mattrass is okay.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by bolinjkezzy(m): 6:39am On Feb 22, 2018
otipoju:
Na common a Tanzania hospital get equipment for inside room like this. Them tried.

I trust my country... Stethoscope bed and mattrass is okay.

Maybe na their VIP ward be that, who knows

14 Likes

Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by 007author(m): 7:01am On Feb 22, 2018
I want to be her doctor

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by lordraiden(m): 7:17am On Feb 22, 2018
I know the type of doctor she needs.... The one that can touch the inner soul

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by kilojoDesigns: 7:56am On Feb 22, 2018
HeWrites:
Tanzanian socialite and model, Sanchoka is a celebrity who always sets the internet on fire with her derriere.

Recently, she posted a sultry photo of herself dressed in a skimpy gown on a hospital bed and captioned it:
“On that Hospital Bed waiting for my doctor like …”

Guess her Doctor is gonna have a swell time attending to his patient.

See Photo Below;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/curvaceous-tanzanian-model-posts-raunchy-photo-on-hospital-bed-waiting-for-her-doctor.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Her one lap be like person two legs

35 Likes

Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by McBrooklyn(m): 8:01am On Feb 22, 2018
Hot Tanzanian model waiting to be creampied by her doctor...

If you know, you know... grin grin

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by McBrooklyn(m): 8:01am On Feb 22, 2018
007author:
I want to be her doctor

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by MisterGrace: 9:54am On Feb 22, 2018
cheesy So another name for wh0ring or hoe now is socialite.
These people keeps dignifying this nonsense.

idiots!

21 Likes

Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by martineverest(m): 9:55am On Feb 22, 2018
I thought there got warned them last month against posting erotic pix on Instagram

2 Likes

Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by Famocious(m): 9:55am On Feb 22, 2018
Waiting for penicillin injection grin

Heard it has a rapid onset of action but short-term benefit in the management of kongigitis

23 Likes

Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by Eazi1(m): 9:56am On Feb 22, 2018
i guess she wnt something after treatment....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by kestare(m): 9:56am On Feb 22, 2018
Lol.. Women are just beautiful creatures.

11 Likes

Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by chidynks: 9:56am On Feb 22, 2018
oboy that figure mehn!!

some niggas be spying and waiting outside d hospital like " Damn! That's an asset I gotta possess...

abeg do quick comeout; that ass must be tapped!!

2 Likes

Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by marvin906(m): 9:56am On Feb 22, 2018
ohhhh lala shocked shocked
even deeper life doctor will gladly fall into this temptation

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by henrixx(m): 9:56am On Feb 22, 2018
Hiaan

This type doctor go drop stethoscope
Commot lab coat
Unleash the penisilin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by easyfem(m): 9:56am On Feb 22, 2018
To the doc , diz is set up oooo, karishika
Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by SeniorZato(m): 9:57am On Feb 22, 2018
I see she's sick in the brain
Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by MrRhymes101(m): 9:57am On Feb 22, 2018
Tomorrow she go say doctor rape am. mtcheeeewwww... Wedding MC
Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by anthony533(m): 9:57am On Feb 22, 2018
the way she set on the hospital bed like she need a dick in her life

6 Likes

Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by Newpride(m): 9:57am On Feb 22, 2018
The doctor will be looking at her like ....OMG

12 Likes

Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by EmmaOgbu(m): 9:58am On Feb 22, 2018
Will her doctor survive this? That ...... is tempting.

13 Likes

Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by chidynks: 9:58am On Feb 22, 2018
later they will say m corrupt!!....but a swear that ass needs an immediate attendance

6 Likes

Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by adecz: 9:58am On Feb 22, 2018
grin
Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by charles2044: 9:58am On Feb 22, 2018
Metcheeeew, Warning HIV is real, if you enter this hole Fire go follow you for Yansh
Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by Olalan(m): 10:00am On Feb 22, 2018
She isn't sick, cause if she is posing won't be on her mind

1 Like

Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by Nebes: 10:00am On Feb 22, 2018
Why did this make front page?
Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by fajob: 10:00am On Feb 22, 2018
SHE REALLY NEEDS JESUS CHRIST ASAP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose by debossng: 10:01am On Feb 22, 2018
Hmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women / Some Dps Ladies Post When "Break-up" Takes Place. / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.