Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (30476 Views)

The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. / Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) / Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
sunshineR:

heheheh

yes o............i'm already praying tgoddess and shinalaura and babybunny should not be marine spirits o lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
bro na you and sirmichael I don ever pm before grin

Hope say no be you and sirmichael sha
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by cuvox(m): 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Lol funny, but on a more serious note, i see what the physical eyes cant see...do u know that my younger sister, is a prophetess.......real talk, and my younger brother speaks in tongues when praying and heaven begin to shake as if there is storm.. [b]my other sister is an angel in human form... when she sings, angels comes down....I AM the chief cornestone and the pillar and master of the home.... i have not even experience 2% of my powers.....do u know that i can command rain to fall?[/b]

shey its the one that i want to marry that is angel in human form?
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by cuvox(m): 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
Cladez:
shocked
On your own.. i no send you to do autocomplete
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Saintsammurai(m): 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
Bibi294:

Are you God? You cannot/never command rain to fall...
Its no big deal, i dnt have to be GOD to command rain to fall....The sun stood still when samuel commanded it in the bible.
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
sunshineG:
bro na you and sirmichael I don ever pm before grin

Hope say no be you and sirmichael sha

hahahah
but op said ladies na cheesy cheesy

anyways its just 31 mins remaining

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2017
Hmmm undecided

5 Likes

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by sheycrown(f): 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
smiley
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Saintsammurai(m): 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
cuvox:

shey its the one that i want to marry that is angel in human form?
Lol she is now in london... real talk.
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
saintsamurai..... mention me when you're done o... I must see those names
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by makydebbie(f): 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
Saintsammurai:
What if i tell you that everything i said and did last year were real..
I wasn't born last night. Anyways bye, it's people that are waiting for your big revelation you should quote. I'm done here.
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by cuvox(m): 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Its no big deal, i dnt have to be GOD to command rain to fall....The sun stood still when samuel Joshua commanded it in the bible.
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Saintsammurai(m): 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
[quote author=cuvox post=60102314][/quote]I know its joshua, just fast typing
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Saintsammurai(m): 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2017
makydebbie:
I wasn't born last night. Anyways bye, it's people that are waiting for your big revelation you should quote. I'm done here.
LOL calm down...in the realm of the spirit, i see that ure a daughter to a pastor and u will get married to a winners pastor..
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by adaksbullet: 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
Am known mammalgee we be thr angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
E b like say I go open my own thread sef about how A ROMANCELANDER I MET HERE LASTWEEK TRIED TO INITIATE ME
sad

((real talk))
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by EmyLeo(m): 8:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
LOL. cheesycheesy ...oh my!!...

##hope it wasn't successful sha cheesycheesy
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by cuvox(m): 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
08:54
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Rukkydelta(f): 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
It's seems I'm late
Patiently waiting for the names
Who have pop corn to share?
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Rukkydelta(f): 8:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
RB007:
E b like say I go open my own thread sef about how A ROMANCELANDER I MET HERE LASTWEEK TRIED TO INITIATE ME
sad

((real talk))
Please when you do so
Don't forget to tag me
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
9:00
Prime time tv starts now

Meanwhile Bros lefulefu come and share pop corn

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
Divay22, there is no seat left oo.

Come let me lap you * I promise, my kondo will not rise* grin
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by adaksbullet: 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
Rukkydelta:
It's seems I'm late
Patiently waiting for the names
Who have pop corn to share?
are u an deta child? sad
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by adaksbullet: 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
comradespade:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Woman rapper undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
Saintsammurai:
The bible said that my people perish because of lack of knowledge....What guys in romanceland dont know is that there are four female ghosts in romanceland, they have no families, they came from the spirit world and log in to nairaland from the spirit world....A pm from any guy here to them, is damnation to the guy....ladies and gentlemen what i am about and the names of the female monikers i am about to reveal is no child's play,,, they are quite popular here and most of you know that i have always talk about spiritual things and prophesy here....IF you like believe it or not but by 9pm this night i will reveal the names of the female ghosts here in romanceland.....INsult me but by 9pm, i will shock romancelanders with undilluted truth..

Oga, i am waiting for 9pm. If you don't reveal these people, they will visit you tonight from all parts of the world. I'm charging my phone and getting ready for this late night movie
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
sunshineG:
9:00
Prime time tv starts now

Meanwhile Bros lefulefu come and share pop corn
popcorn popcorn cheesy
sweet popcorn cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
Bros lefulefu come o

we need pop corn grin
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Divay22(f): 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
comradespade:

Lol....
It will o... Don't want anything to shuk me grin grin grin
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
lefulefu:

popcorn popcorn cheesy
sweet popcorn cheesy cheesy
cheesy
Pastor saint sup with you
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Rukkydelta(f): 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
adaksbullet:
are u an deta child? sad
Yes I'm from delta
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by cuvox(m): 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
where is he? he is not even viewing the topic. if he make me vex open gate find am go house this night wahala go burst

1 Like

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
Divay22:

Lol....
It will o... Don't want anything to shuk me grin grin grin

I already talked with it ;
It will only shuk you small small wink
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
sunshineR:
Bros lefulefu come o

we need pop corn grin
hw u reason wetin op yarn grin grin grin grin
female ghosts on nairaland ke cheesy
grin
oya see popcorn grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... / Lady Who Needs A Boyfriend For Valentine Exposed On Twitter / Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.