Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (30485 Views)

The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. / Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) / Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
sunshineG:
Hallelujah sunshiner
See revelations grin

hahaha

boss i dey see am o

onil.a and la.veda own shock me o shocked

ghost ke?

Where is iamairforce1 and ashewoboy
heard they sent onila a pm

that is one destiny sent cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Augustap(f): 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
lefulefu:
op wants to expose female mammy waters and ghosts in dis section messing with some guys destinies wen dey send pm to demcheesy:....lemme even hala IamSinz and dacovajnr for dem to analyse dis matter...and of course Femieddy and victornezzarcheesy. Bia sunshineG were is Martin0? I no come dey see im breaklight again.
Lefulefu pls keep me posted...i need to know the "ghosts" on NL grin

3 Likes

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
I happy say you sef know cheesy

yes now
who doesnt?

Oh yes them e-diot M0R0N guys no know sha

those pussies wey dey ass lick nl ladies like say na contract

you'll dem bringing down their own guy just to impress dem ladies

i see three on this thread already cheesy

1 Like

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
sunshineR:

hahaha

boss i dey see am o

onil.a and la.veda own shock me o shocked

ghost ke?

Where is iamairforce1 and ashewoboy
heard they sent onila a pm

that is one destiny sent cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
Offering time !
Blessing time !

Oya oga airforce sing for us we want to collect offering before members start leaving grin

Sunshiner any announcements cheesy

2 Likes

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Maxi112: 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Allright guys, i will mention the first name.. i will be mentioning them one after the other....its up to people to believe what i am about to reveal but my mind its clear for i have done my job.....the 1st lady i am about to reveal is from a marine kingdom, she is here on a mission and her moniker is MONALISA...
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Rukkydelta(f): 11:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
I don't think on.ila is possess
I just think she is suffering from some psychological problems
And I don't think she do reply PM's

1 Like

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by IamAirforce1: 11:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
You no lie at all Airforce1. It's very shameful to see your fellow guy trying to pull you down just to make girls notice dem

Like one eeeediot wey go open thread on top my head yesterday because he wan entertain dem girls. I don't know why these guys act like they don't have ladies in their environment

Na wa o
Wetin you do am? Lol

1 Like

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Rukkydelta(f): 11:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
[quote author=Maxi112 post=60106481][/quote]
cheesy
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by IamAirforce1: 11:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
sunshineG:
Offering time !
Blessing time !

Oya oga airforce sing for us we want to collect offering before members start leaving grin

Sunshiner any announcements cheesy

So you want me to sing for spirit and ghosts ?

Now I know you don't like me at all cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Maxi112: 11:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Allright guys, i will mention the first name.. i will be mentioning them one after the other....its up to people to believe what i am about to reveal but my mind its clear for i have done my job.....the 1st lady i am about to reveal is from a marine kingdom, she is here on a mission and her moniker is MONALISA...
Nope, you got it wrong here!

I give on this thread!
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
sunshineG:
Offering time !
Blessing time !

S.unshiner any announcements cheesy

no announcement o

still in e-shock over the e-revelations cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Maxi112: 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
Rukkydelta:

cheesy
undecided undecided

You believed him?
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
IamAirforce1:

So you want me to sing for spirit and ghosts ?

Now I know you don't like me at all cheesy
When you won't sing for humans nko? sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
sunshineR:

no announcement o

still in e-shock over the e-revelations cheesy cheesy
same here cheesy
I wonder how many destiny has been used as tissue paper grin grin

1 Like

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by shaybebaby(f): 11:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
lefulefu:
maybe he travel to Togocheesy
Been wondering where the nikkur at too.
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by IamAirforce1: 11:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
Mariinee:
When you won't sing for humans nko? sad

I use to see you around on here but doubt if we've cross path before

You could be one of the marine spirits as your username suggests.

Please get behind me.

4 Likes

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
Hmm
That is all folks
Later sunshiner grin
Falling asleep already .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
sunshineG:
same here cheesy
I wonder how many destiny has been used as tissue paper grin grin

heheheh

what 'bout those who sent more than 3 pms cheesy
thats their destiny plus their next two generations destiny sent cheesy cheesy

op exposed just 4
what about the others yet to be exposed..............how would we do it all

for the record i think op is joking sha cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Ladyjumong(f): 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
*yawns*
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
Johngla:
IamKashyBaby come and see oh grin

grin

Ive seen it all..
grin

I dunno about these ghosts but since halloween is coming i think they are cooking up sumtin... tongue wink

1 Like

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
sunshineG:
Hmm
That is all folks
Later sunshiner grin
Falling asleep already .

lol

alright gee

have a good night rest smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
sunshineG:
same here cheesy I wonder how many destiny has been used as tissue paper grin grin
i heard Seun and lalasticlala sent onila a pm grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
sunshineG:
same here cheesy I wonder how many destiny has been used as tissue paper grin grin
LOL.You believe the BS?
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by tosyne2much(m): 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Na wa o
Wetin you do am? Lol
I no kuku do am anything. Na beef cause am nah baba cheesy
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by IamAirforce1: 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
I no kuku do am anything. Na beef cause am nah baba cheesy

Beefing/Beef is allowed
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
How won't you be here. Go sleep joorh
Jacksparr0w1207:

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 03, 2017
IamAirforce1:

I use to see you around on here but doubt if we've cross path before

You could be one of the marine spirits as your username suggests.

Please get behind me.
Es eh mech.
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by slyd90(m): 11:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
Oh lawd OP

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
How won't you be here. Go sleep joorh
Dont you have homework to do? sad
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
Homework how? So you saying that you can't sleep because of school homework? Shake my head 17times undecided
Jacksparr0w1207:
Dont you have homework to do? sad
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by fumiswtpusy(f): 12:53am On Sep 04, 2017
Seriously I don't belive everyone in nairaland are human,anyway I cover myself with the blood of jesus.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

She Blocked Me On Whatsapp / 2 Nairaland Besties Getting Married After 11 Years / 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.