Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Kasimu Yero "Uncle Gaga" Is Dead - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kasimu Yero "Uncle Gaga" Is Dead (32902 Views)

Popular Tattooed Model Who Worked With Lady Gaga Is Dead (pictures) / Destiny Etiko's Swimming Pool Photos: Fans Go Gaga / Biodun Okeowo's Backside Photo Make Fans Go Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kasimu Yero "Uncle Gaga" Is Dead by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad indomie generation nor go know the baba.My favorite back then watching NTA 7,5,10.Those good old days. RIP to him
e do! ancient of days!!
Re: Kasimu Yero "Uncle Gaga" Is Dead by Jdesilentkiller(m): 11:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
SmartMugu:
See you wey get sense! Dey think like maggot.
Hmmmmm
Re: Kasimu Yero "Uncle Gaga" Is Dead by omosefeeguaibor(f): 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad those good old days of 4 leg black abd white television. with long pole antenal .U go outside to turn. abd turn to gain clear. service.U turned the kbob prapa,prapa.Those days of sunday rendezvous(disco dance/soul train).Unlike the useless/meaningless nowadays muzic
Chaii Sunday rendezvous how time flies!

1 Like

Re: Kasimu Yero "Uncle Gaga" Is Dead by fumiswtpusy(f): 11:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
Wow nice,its so sweet hearing that grin
Rip nigerian man even though I fell nothing when I hear about the death of a northerner cry but for been an entertainer you surely deserve the imaginary 72 virgin.
Re: Kasimu Yero "Uncle Gaga" Is Dead by Mpamaegbu: 3:48am On Sep 04, 2017
deife:
Which one is rooster crow now? Haba Seun? It is C.ock Crows at Dawn cheesy. RIP Uncle Gaga

I was wondering when the title was changed. Seun, abi this APC thing don begin disturb you too. Nor be only rooster, na hen. Abeg, it's Cock Crow at Dawn jor.
Re: Kasimu Yero "Uncle Gaga" Is Dead by Mujtahida: 4:37am On Sep 04, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad those good old days of 4 leg black abd white television. with long pole antenal .U go outside to turn. abd turn to gain clear. service.U turned the kbob prapa,prapa.Those days of sunday rendezvous(disco dance/soul train).Unlike the useless/meaningless nowadays muzic
I find it difficult to connect to contemporary music. The 70's, 80's and 90's were peak times for music. Today, no poetry, no lyrics just techno sound.

1 Like

Re: Kasimu Yero "Uncle Gaga" Is Dead by excel101(m): 6:20am On Sep 04, 2017
He acted a very strict role, in cocky row @ dawn... Gd nite uncle Gaga. What about Bitrus and Zemaye, are they still alive?
Re: Kasimu Yero "Uncle Gaga" Is Dead by Azam101: 8:36am On Sep 04, 2017
My favorite was magana jari ce it was very interesting with his vocabulary words. Indomie kids will not know!
Re: Kasimu Yero "Uncle Gaga" Is Dead by Azam101: 8:39am On Sep 04, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Wow nice,its so sweet hearing that grin
Rip nigerian man even though I fell nothing when I hear about the death of a northerner cry but for been an entertainer you surely deserve the imaginary 72 virgin.
You dad should have mastubate in your mum presence instead of having idiots like you!
Re: Kasimu Yero "Uncle Gaga" Is Dead by ChukwukaChijiokeJerri(m): 8:44am On Sep 04, 2017
Can someone assist me in removing his glasses.. make I figure the face well.. cos the name no sound familiar and his face doesn't look remembered..
Re: Kasimu Yero "Uncle Gaga" Is Dead by Smartademu(m): 10:10am On Sep 04, 2017
Its 'Co.ck Crow at Dawn' sir. BTW RIP Uncle Gaga!
Re: Kasimu Yero "Uncle Gaga" Is Dead by Bishop(m): 10:22am On Sep 04, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad indomie generation nor go know the baba.My favorite back then watching NTA 7,5,10.Those good old days. RIP to him
Lol... for some of us who lived in the North at that time magana ja ri ce was next to Indian film... e din tay ooo

1 Like

Re: Kasimu Yero "Uncle Gaga" Is Dead by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 04, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
I have never heard of the name let alone the face
Re: Kasimu Yero "Uncle Gaga" Is Dead by ipobarecriminals: 10:46am On Sep 04, 2017
Oma307:

I have never heard of the name let alone the face
popular in those good old days.They showed it mostly on NTA channel 2,5,7,10.
Re: Kasimu Yero "Uncle Gaga" Is Dead by ipobarecriminals: 10:49am On Sep 04, 2017
Bishop:
Lol... for some of us who lived in the North at that time magana ja ri ce was next to Indian film... e din tay ooo
u are right.Not the nonsense they film dey show nowadays.
Re: Kasimu Yero "Uncle Gaga" Is Dead by Banbasil: 11:49am On Sep 04, 2017
Feeling nostalgic for good old days of cock crows at dawn. Rest in peace uncle Gaga. Bitrus your cousin will miss u.
Re: Kasimu Yero "Uncle Gaga" Is Dead by IAmSkinny: 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
sonnie10:

Indomie generation
I was born in the mid nineties so your assertion is baseless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anna Banner And Daughter In Bedroom Selfies / Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo / Actress Rita Dominic Looks Ageless In New Beauty Portraits [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.