Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,059 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

I Will Strike At Her Very Soon, I Have My Plan! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Strike At Her Very Soon, I Have My Plan! (2627 Views)

My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa / Rate my plan to get green card / The Thunder That Will Strike Person Just Now Is Doing Press Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Strike At Her Very Soon, I Have My Plan! by jonaifame22(m): 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
Some might call me a pervert, some might call me all sort of weird names, buh I assure I'm only following my heart, and taking advantage of every pleasure nature bestows on me daily, some say sex is sancrosanct to my thread, well u are entitled to ur opinion, the last time I checked, I'm Unbothered

There's is dis lovely gal, dat's been on my watch for so long, she has troubled me wth me her beauty, she has this girlie walking step, that each time I see her , I jus feel like I should pin her to the wall like a card board paper of fine drawings in a kindergaten class and squeeze those valuables that adorn both her chest and her backside, I've observed that I'm not the only one staring at her , I've seen her pass a row of guys and they all turned their necks like a standing fan and there eyes was fastened to her body like the eyes of an exam candidate whose answer sheet is blank staring at his neighbours answer sheet full of answers and then I began to know that we are many who have come to recognise this young lady's bodily potential and they will cross the seven seas jus to lay wth her.

When she passes on the road the way her yansh shakes wth fleshy and meaty demeanour, u'll know that her yansh can withstand hard smooching for so long without falln, the way her breast stands tall and high is very offensive to my sex drive as a matter of fact,I noticed some years back that I have a gift for interpreting female body language, an I have used this gift to interprete her body language movement

When this lovely damsel passes by, the way her body shakes is as if it is telln the men around what it wants, one time she passed my way my sixth sense interpreted her body language and my sixth sense decoded the shaking of her body to mean that her body was simply telling the men around " I need a man" I need a man, I need a man, could it be you, could it be you, or you or you or you, can u be man enough to make my honey pot drench wth so much juice than it as ever experienced before.

Also when u look at her breast either from the front or from the back, the way it is standing tall and gallant like goliath mocking the children of israel and their lord, That is how the breast mocks every guy she passes by, one time she passed me by, my sixth sense interpreted her breast body language cos of the way it hung, as if to say the breast was asking us boiz wth roaring voice saying " who amongst you all this men here staring at me, is man enough to squeeze me and caress me and make me feel like a breast? whom amongst you men staring at me like a person at a fuel station staring at the meter of the fuel dispenser to make sure he's not cheated can truly squeeze and make me feel squeezed romantically, furthermore my sixth sense went on to further interprete some of wat her breasts said wth it's body language, as her breasts boasted wth it's upright stance as if to say " all you boiz staring at me hungrily I know u are after me and the thoughts that fill ur mind is thoughts of how u can conquer this beautiful lady that carries me on her chest,u guys hope to decieve her wth words from ur lying tongue so that u can get to where I am and suck me wth ur lips and press me hard wth ur hands that has seen many menial jobs, but I assure you all, no matter how u handle me if u eventually get ur way with her, u can never break me cos I'm built to last long cos I've nine lives.

So by use of mind power I always imagine me and her together and I'm resting my head on her soft and meaty laps like a bum bum on a couch, while staring at those lovely breasts frm beneath and she's patting my head wth her soft hands as if to say rest on young man, for my body is urs to smooch, caress, to lick,suck and to ravish cos I'm best served any how you want me.

Now this mind power method is working, cos as it is the gals' father is coming close to me, her dad works at igbogbi hospital, so one day, according to him, he slept when he returned frm work and didn't wake up until midnight, by then I had already closed, so he skinned his hair himself and when I came early in the morning, he came to report himself to me for inspection if the hair's shiny so I had to clean him up where he didn't shine well, so we became friends and he's been chilling in my shop often like a coke bottle in a freezer, I was scared of him before buh now I'm no more scared of him, one time I was about walking close to his daughter to preach my gospel to her, when I saw him coming on a bike, I started to draw back like the frontal hairline of someone suffering frm baldness,now his daughter has been shining teeth wth me like she's advertising her toothpaste each time she passes by and I'm loving it, if she only knows who she's inviting in2 her life, she'll be cautious like someone walking on a wet floor, cos when I descend on her I'll not be calm about pressing her soft and luscious breast that has subjected to me to so much lust which has made my soul a candidate of hell, now she asked me to get a movie "bleach" season 16-20 when I go to replenish my stock on tuesday, I'm planning my moves and very soon I'll strike.

1 Like

Re: I Will Strike At Her Very Soon, I Have My Plan! by HumorMe(m): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
this dude grin

write a book, already!

3 Likes

Re: I Will Strike At Her Very Soon, I Have My Plan! by DarkMagic(m): 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
grin
Re: I Will Strike At Her Very Soon, I Have My Plan! by mofeoluwadassah: 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
see weytin buhari don cause now

1 Share

Re: I Will Strike At Her Very Soon, I Have My Plan! by Greenbullet(m): 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
jonaifame22:
Some might call me a pervert, some might call me all sort of weird names, buh I assure I'm only following my heart, and taking advantage of every pleasure nature bestows on me daily, some say sex is sancrosanct to my thread, well u are entitled to ur opinion, the last time I checked, I'm Unbothered

There's is dis lovely gal, dat's been on my watch for so long, she has troubled me wth me her beauty, she has this girlie walking step, that each time I see her , I jus feel like I should pin her to the wall like a card board paper of fine drawings in a kindergaten class and squeeze those valuables that adorn both her chest and her backside, I've observed that I'm not the only one staring at her , I've seen her pass a row of guys and they all turned their necks like a standing fan and there eyes was fastened to her body like the eyes of an exam candidate whose answer sheet is blank staring at his neighbours answer sheet full of answers and then I began to know that we are many who have come to recognise this young lady's bodily potential and they will cross the seven seas jus to lay wth her.

When she passes on the road the way her yansh shakes wth fleshy and meaty demeanour, u'll know that her yansh can withstand hard smooching for so long without falln, the way her breast stands tall and high is very offensive to my sex drive as a matter of fact,I noticed some years back that I have a gift for interpreting female body language, an I have used this gift to interprete her body language movement

When this lovely damsel passes by, the way her body shakes is as if it is telln the men around what it wants, one time she passed my way my sixth sense interpreted her body language and my sixth sense decoded the shaking of her body to mean that her body was simply telling the men around " I need a man" I need a man, I need a man, could it be you, could it be you, or you or you or you, can u be man enough to make my honey pot drench wth so much juice than it as ever experienced before.

Also when u look at her breast either from the front or from the back, the way it is standing tall and gallant like goliath mocking the children of israel and their lord, That is how the breast mocks every guy she passes by, one time she passed me by, my sixth sense interpreted her breast body language cos of the way it hung, as if to say the breast was asking us boiz wth roaring voice saying " who amongst you all this men here staring at me, is man enough to squeeze me and caress me and make me feel like a breast? whom amongst you men staring at me like a person at a fuel station staring at the meter of the fuel dispenser to make sure he's not cheated can truly squeeze and make me feel squeezed romantically, furthermore my sixth sense went on to further interprete some of wat her breasts said wth it's body language, as her breasts boasted wth it's upright stance as if to say " all you boiz staring at me hungrily I know u are after me and the thoughts that fill ur mind is thoughts of how u can conquer this beautiful lady that carries me on her chest,u guys hope to decieve her wth words from ur lying tongue so that u can get to where I am and suck me wth ur lips and press me hard wth ur hands that has seen many menial jobs, but I assure you all, no matter how u handle me if u eventually get ur way with her, u can never break me cos I'm built to last long cos I've nine lives.

So by use of mind power I always imagine me and her together and I'm resting my head on her soft and meaty laps like a bum bum on a couch, while staring at those lovely breasts frm beneath and she's patting my head wth her soft hands as if to say rest on young man, for my body is urs to smooch, caress, to lick,suck and to ravish cos I'm best served any how you want me.

Now this mind power method is working, cos as it is the gals' father is coming close to me, her dad works at igbogbi hospital, so one day, according to him, he slept when he returned frm work and didn't wake up until midnight, by then I had already closed, so he skinned his hair himself and when I came early in the morning, he came to report himself to me for inspection if the hair's shiny so I had to clean him up where he didn't shine well, so we became friends and he's been chilling in my shop often like a coke bottle in a freezer, I was scared of him before buh now I'm no more scared of him, one time I was about walking close to his daughter to preach my gospel to her, when I saw him coming on a bike, I started to draw back like the frontal hairline of someone suffering frm baldness,now his daughter has been shining teeth wth me like she's advertising her toothpaste each time she passes by and I'm loving it, if she only knows who she's inviting in2 her life, she'll be cautious like someone walking on a wet floor, cos when I descend on her I'll not be calm about pressing her soft and luscious breast that has subjected to me to so much lust which has made my soul a candidate of hell, now she asked me to get a movie "bleach" season 16-20 when I go to replenish my stock on tuesday, I'm planning my moves and very soon I'll strike.
you dey smoke
Re: I Will Strike At Her Very Soon, I Have My Plan! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
Weed no too good for the body.Don't rape that girl.
Re: I Will Strike At Her Very Soon, I Have My Plan! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
This guy. Funny write up sha. But don let us read your story here on nairaland o, about you raping someone's daughter.

1 Like

Re: I Will Strike At Her Very Soon, I Have My Plan! by EmyLeo(m): 12:24am On Sep 04, 2017
##ontop punna, see how you just dey confess anyhow

###sha be careful with your striking striking,oniranu omoundecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Strike At Her Very Soon, I Have My Plan! by Itzneowizy(m): 2:03am On Sep 04, 2017
Pervert angry
Re: I Will Strike At Her Very Soon, I Have My Plan! by jonaifame22(m): 11:29am On Sep 04, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: I Will Strike At Her Very Soon, I Have My Plan! by jonaifame22(m): 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
HumorMe:
this dude grin

write a book, already!
I'll give it a try In the future!
Re: I Will Strike At Her Very Soon, I Have My Plan! by Chiboi404: 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
Jobless get a grip bro .....all Na packaging d breast might not b d way you thinking... Thinks wit ur head not your dick 5minute all ur fantasy is gon

1 Like

Re: I Will Strike At Her Very Soon, I Have My Plan! by jonaifame22(m): 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
Chiboi404:
Jobless get a grip bro .....all Na packaging d breast might not b d way you thinking... Thinks wit ur head not your dick 5minute all ur fantasy is gon
okay sir!
Re: I Will Strike At Her Very Soon, I Have My Plan! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
Are you expecting me to read all these blabbing?
Re: I Will Strike At Her Very Soon, I Have My Plan! by jonaifame22(m): 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
Rorachy:
Are you expecting me to read all these blabbing?
see ur eyes, I know you like dick, u've read ur fill and now u're askn me questions, maybe u should come to my room and get the answers!
Re: I Will Strike At Her Very Soon, I Have My Plan! by jericco1(m): 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
Eh striker, no be your mate dey play for super Eagles.
Re: I Will Strike At Her Very Soon, I Have My Plan! by chiraqDemon(m): 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
Mr striker. Because ASUU has gone on strike u want to strike ur own. Strike back, colonel striker. Common goan sleep b4 thunder strike u down. Eeedioot

1 Like

Re: I Will Strike At Her Very Soon, I Have My Plan! by jonaifame22(m): 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
chiraqDemon:
Mr striker. Because ASUU has gone on strike u want to strike ur own. Strike back, colonel striker. Common goan sleep b4 thunder strike u down. Eeedioot
wat is my business wth ASUU, dem dey do there own and me I dey do my own
Re: I Will Strike At Her Very Soon, I Have My Plan! by moorevic(m): 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nna mehn but chere o, foursome go good with this chikala, based as the slowpoke take describe the you know na. Bro we are solidly in support of your quest.
Re: I Will Strike At Her Very Soon, I Have My Plan! by chiraqDemon(m): 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
jonaifame22:
wat is my business wth ASUU, dem dey do there own and me I dey do my own
Na him be say Una de operate dual strike formation grin
Re: I Will Strike At Her Very Soon, I Have My Plan! by jonaifame22(m): 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Na him be say Una de operate dual strike formation grin
they strike at the government, I strike at pvssy!
Re: I Will Strike At Her Very Soon, I Have My Plan! by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 07, 2017
i havent read my history books that i started reading since i was in jss 2 finish...na this testament i wan read...
Op sorry i just read the first 3 paragraphs..(though i skipped some irrelevant lines)...

Then fast forward to the last paragraph,thinking i will see what i'm looking for(the plan)...but still no plan,. wink

abeg am i the only one that came here to read the plan?... Eh ? smiley
Re: I Will Strike At Her Very Soon, I Have My Plan! by jonaifame22(m): 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
Bridgetania:
i havent read my history books that i started reading since i was in jss 2 finish...na this testament i wan read...
Op sorry i just read the first 3 paragraphs..(though i skipped some irrelevant lines)...

Then fast forward to the last paragraph,thinking i will see what i'm looking for(the plan)...but still no plan,. wink

abeg am i the only one that came here to read the plan?... Eh ? smiley
come to my room, it's clearer and more understandable reading the plan from there!
Re: I Will Strike At Her Very Soon, I Have My Plan! by jonaifame22(m): 11:15pm On Apr 04, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life / Check Out These Heavy And Hot Back Axles / Do You Think You Are The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.