Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life (2622 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos / Abby Chioma Zeus Is A Lesbian, Lonah Zainab Is Her Partner (photos) / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by EzegeNG: 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
The partner of a man killed in a freak accident in Scarborough, on Saturday evening, has committed suicide in Australia.

The parents of Jason Francis’ girlfriend, Alice Robinson, said their daughter, who was so distraught by her beloved’s death, took her own life on Sunday, as she could not bear to live without him.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/girlfriend-commits-suicide-after-accident-claimed-her-partners-life/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by EbukaHades10(m): 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
I trust my naija girls. They can't do this.

Modified* She dey miss the lamba so she go meet am to collect some.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by SweetBuns(f): 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
I can never take my life for any Nigerian man.
It ain't worth it. Life is too sweet to be sacrificed for one male
Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by HallaDaTruth: 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
Na which kind love be this naaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by Heartbender: 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
The perfect girlfriend does not exi... grin
Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by kiddoiLL(m): 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
Na which kind love be this naaaaaa
Romeo and Juliet type of love, not Femi and Nkechi type of love

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by HallaDaTruth: 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2018
SweetBuns:
It ain't worth it.
I don't advise people to take their lives over a fellow human but don't criticize all naija men abeg

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by HallaDaTruth: 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Romeo and Juliet type of love, not Ifemi and Nkechi type of love
grin grin grin
Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by Yuceeluv(f): 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2018
Why would they? If that lady had lived a little longer, maybe after a year,after she must've forgotten her lover, she would have looked back and said, "how stupid to think I almost killed myself when he died."

...Her act is stupidity of the highest order and yes I know exactly how it feels to be hook,line and sinker in love and loose such love. It is never worth dying for.

EbukaHades10:
I trust my naija girls. They can't do this.
Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by SweetBuns(f): 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
I don't advise people to take their lives over a fellow human but don't criticize all naija men abeg
Lol tongue
You know I'm saying the truth
Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by EbukaHades10(m): 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Why would they? If that lady had lived a little longer, maybe after a year,after she must've forgotten her lover, she would have looked back and said, "how stupid to think I almost killed myself when he died."

...Her act is stupidity of the highest order and yes I know exactly how it feels to be hook,line and sinker in love and loose such love. It is never worth dying for.

Love is overrated.
Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by MJBOLT: 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2018
good,they can now continue their relationship in hell

Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by kiddoiLL(m): 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
SweetBuns:
It ain't worth it. Life is too sweet to be sacrificed for one male
If I love you, after I go, you go contemplate suicide

Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by oluwatosink: 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
All these oyinbo sef.. embarassed
Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by Yuceeluv(f): 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
Simple and short.

EbukaHades10:
Love is overrated.
Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
Most African women/men wouldnt understand this kind of love because most dont know what love is. Many are Quick to say the word, but when it is time to actually show love, then most fail miserably.... But then their love for MONEY has NO boundaries, and they are ready to kill/die for money! Kai....

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by HallaDaTruth: 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
SweetBuns:

Lol tongue
If you meet with me, I guarantee your opinion will change
Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by mikky4764(f): 9:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
But is it really worth it?
Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by Offpoint: 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
I rather kill myself than commit suicide for anyone girl.
Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by SweetBuns(f): 9:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
Offpoint:
I rather kill myself than commit suicide for anyone girl.
Please, I'm trying to find the difference between dying for a girl or killing yourself. Please explain

Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by frankfrancis871: 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
sad

Did she die?
Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by Offpoint: 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
SweetBuns:

Please, I'm trying to find the difference between dying for a girl or killing yourself. Please explain
Joke was intended, give me your phone number I want to settle down next year.
Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by SweetBuns(f): 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
Offpoint:

Joke was intended, give me your phone number I want to settle down next year.
be careful for what you wish for
Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by carter009(m): 9:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
Including your father and male siblings,, since is all Nigerian men.
SweetBuns:

Lol tongue
Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by SweetBuns(f): 9:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
carter009:
Including your father and male siblings,, since is all Nigerian men.
I have decided to ignore you before, but you've become a pain in the ass.
Stop stalking me abeg. My attention no Go feed you
Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by Offpoint: 9:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
SweetBuns:
be careful for what you wish for
I've never wished for what I can't handle baby, I'm capable handling anything, any day, any time.
Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by SweetBuns(f): 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
Offpoint:

I've never wished for what I can't handle baby, I'm capable handling anything, any day, any time.
I'm taken tongue
Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by Offpoint: 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
SweetBuns:
I'm taken tongue
Taken in what expect? engaged or married or in a relationship?
Only the second should be consider as Taken
Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by SweetBuns(f): 9:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
Offpoint:

Taken in what expect? engaged or married or in a relationship?

Only the second should be consider as Taken
sorry but I don't really like to reveal such details about me on the net
Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by Offpoint: 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
SweetBuns:
sorry but I don't really like to reveal such details about me on the net
Why? you've literally bashed everyone here? if not you got nothing to be afraid.

We can still talk privately if you don't mind.
Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by SweetBuns(f): 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
Offpoint:

Why? you've literally bashed everyone here? if not you got nothing to be afraid.

We can still talk privately if you don't mind.
sorry, but no.
Re: Girlfriend Commits Suicide After Accident Claimed Her Partner‘s Life by Offpoint: 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
SweetBuns:
sorry, but no.
OK, but I need a better reason than just a No.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I The One To Choose Who To Marry Or God? / Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh / Why Do Men Rape Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.