Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) (66629 Views)

Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) / Man Uses Lady's Backside As 'Punching Bag' While Working Out (Photos / WOW!!! See How This Lady Transforms Herself Into Whoever She Wants (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by concho(m): 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
Jaqenhghar:
She has been ukwufied
Cc Lefulefu
i hail u bro
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by MasterKim: 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
Na only heavy smashing from d back fit cause dz
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
mmmm nothing was wrong with her body before undecided

An by the way a few of those pics are her pose not her booty growing. There's only so much the gym can do

Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by ariklawani(f): 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
If u are determine, u can start the natural tips at home.within two months, I bet u will see changes in your body.the side effects are medically perfects...it took me time,money to know all the natural tips...so I won't give the tips out for free. lol.
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by win2kwire: 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
too many black women look like men.
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by purplekayc(m): 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
What has she been doing? lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
Damn, that's a woman.
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by 9japrof(m): 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
sarutobie:

The fact that other naive and close minded people actually liked your dumb post is a thing of great concern....you Nigerians believe in short cuts to everything..I am a member of a gym in umuahia currently and the owner/instructor is a female who was borderline obese before...she challenged herself and shredded off those blubbers to the surprise and chagrin of doubters like YOU! Dieting and hours of squats in the gym can give a woman nice looking butts..

Hahahaha please reread what you just typed, you are using an obese woman that shredded off some fat to compare to building ass. Bros fear God and do not make a mockery of yourself grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
luminouz:
Yinmu....gymming alone no go work!!! See me for more details grin kiss
grin
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
seunAccount:
I have the drugs for it from India and Saudi Arabian
ok
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by yaki84: 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
OrestesDante:
undecided

I never even understand the post self.
Modified:
This is a sign that Nigeria will be great. grin
From a lowland to a mountain.... Who said you can't make it?
bobo if u liken dis to how naija will become glate, e go bad. Awa culopshun we go dey sell im e-book.
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Peterosky(m): 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
Laveda:
Hmmmm
.I'm sure you need this transformation too. What do you think?
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Laveda(f): 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
Peterosky:
.I'm sure
you need this transformation too. What do you think?

No, I'm perfect. wink
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:

An by the way a few of those pics are her pose not her booty growing. There's only so much the gym can do
Hey!
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by fitprince: 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
so yansh is an achievement?
let this world end please
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Finest777(m): 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
LuvSwollenPussy:
You're looking for sense.
savage grin
LuvSwollenPussy:
You're looking for sense.
savage😀😀
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by TheeDetective: 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
LIES upon LIES; and she thinks everyone on social media can be deceived easily with lies undecided She is better of just coming out to say she is advertising for her surgeon to help get more clients. LET IT BE KNOWN THAT NO AMOUNT OF SQUATS CAN INCREASE HER BACK SIDE TO THIS LEVEL THAT SHE WANTS US TO BELIEVE NO MATTER WHAT. ONLY SURGERY CAN DO THIS BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURE POSTED.

1 Like

Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Your sweerie. .suges undecided
Ok tongue bye
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Peterosky(m): 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
Laveda:

No, I'm perfect. wink
.It's okay if you say so. But if you ask me, i will advise you to take the transformation option. Trust me you will be more perfect if you take my advice. You ���
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
badassProdigy:
Malva's hot body transformation photos have got guys swooning and drooling on the internet.
The former skinny lady now a fitness trainer achieved the amazing feat within few months without any surgical procedures.

See more photos below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/09/these-hot-lady-transformation-photo.html?m=1
how come? shocked shocked shocked shocked
but dat azzzzzzzzzz wink wink wink wink
i just want to bury my face in it wink wink
dammmmmmmmm! Femieddy can u see wat iyam seein? shocked

Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
Jaqenhghar:
She has been ukwufied
Cc Lefulefu
gbam! grin

Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
luminouz:

Yinmu....gymming alone no go work!!!
See me for more details grin kiss
but its not dat in her before pix d yansh was dat flat sha.in her before pix d yansh still looked like it was growing.its just she accelerated the growth by good diet and she come add in d right place cheesy
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by encrypt(m): 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:

Which pose..madam there's a clear difference.. Whether it was the gym or not is a different issue
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by kokomilala(m): 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
Behind those add cheeks are moments of pains preceded by glute workouts.Strength training is still the best way to sculpt the body...
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
encrypt:

Which pose..madam there's a clear difference.. Whether it was the gym or not is a different issue
the pic were she wearing grey vs the in gym pic.
Its the pose and the camera's closeness . check wella. smiley bye
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 4:05am On Sep 05, 2017
Laveda:
Hmmmm

I know you will be looking forward to getting that body bang....
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 4:06am On Sep 05, 2017
Olive4:
what kind of training does she do

Its called squatting

1 Like

Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 4:11am On Sep 05, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
She's got Brazilian Butt lift, breast implants, liposuction written all over her. No amount of squats can give you that sort of Boothang! She looked good before and she looks amazing now but she doesn't have to lie about her surgery. It's her body and she had the rights to do whatever she feels would make her look and feel good but then to come out and deny getting any work done is wrong. Does she think we're kids angry
That said, she should drop her surgeons number instead of those phony gym pics grin

Squatting gives women such shape.... You also check out that of one Uchemba_ on Instagram
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by Temmyladey074(f): 7:19am On Sep 05, 2017
:Dgood for her
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by walemetro: 11:51am On Sep 06, 2017
https://www.360nobs.com/2017/06/360fresh-j-cray-gucci/ download and enjoy this hot new joint from J.cray "GUCCI" all hush puppy wannabes and slay queens will love this.
Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by johnime: 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
She's got Brazilian Butt lift, breast implants, liposuction written all over her. No amount of squats can give you that sort of Boothang! She looked good before and she looks amazing now but she doesn't have to lie about her surgery. It's her body and she had the rights to do whatever she feels would make her look and feel good but then to come out and deny getting any work done is wrong. Does she think we're kids angry
That said, she should drop her surgeons number instead of those phony gym pics grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me / Sex Is Disgusting, I Will Never Partake In That Nonsense - Lady Says / A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.