Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,362 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick (30042 Views)

President, Governors, Senators, Others Risk 3-Year Jail Term / Presidential/ NASS Polls: We’re Disappointed, Afenifere, PANDEF, Others Fume / 2019: 15 Governors, 80 Senators, Others Set To Battle Buhari- NewTelegraphOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by TheKingIsHere: 9:42am On Sep 04, 2017
Nonaira1:
I'm still shocked that people are still shocked that Buhari is a bigot. I'm still shocked.

Lol, a lot of people were deceived by the so called reformed Buhari they saw during 2015 campaign.

May God have mercy on us

1 Like

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by COMPAQ(m): 9:45am On Sep 04, 2017
I'm curious though, what was the composition of the Nnpc board in the 5 or 6 years that GEJ was president?
Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by IdeyFindWife: 9:48am On Sep 04, 2017
Firefire:

Buhary is the biggest bigot Nigeria ever had as President.

The more I refrain from attacking his administration, the more the sectional ruler make me have reasons to do.

He's busy acting "The DauraDullard Strikes Back" with Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by chinonye82: 10:10am On Sep 04, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by cstr1000: 10:11am On Sep 04, 2017
COMPAQ:
I'm curious though, what was the composition of the Nnpc board in the 5 or 6 years that GEJ was president?

Even as a southerner it was dominated by northerners.
The past head of the NNPC- bello was a northerner.

6 Likes

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by DJInfluence: 10:15am On Sep 04, 2017
But is this Govt deliberately doing this? They seem bent to disintegrate this country. They say one thing, but their actions are just too glaring for all to see.

How can a honest Nigerian kick against the Igbos now, if they want to succeed?. Am not Igbo, but i can´t help it because Buhari is still living in the 80´s. There is hardly national character in the appointments of these govt. While Jonathan and his cohorts are extremely guilty of corruption, this govt is guilty of marginalizing every other tribe that is not Hausa or Fulani. they give the Yorubas stipend and they are happy.

I spit on their grave, they will all die before they make us start another civil war. Bloody politicians..

My advise to the south and east... come together and boot this rubbish out of power in 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 04, 2017
Chukwudi4naija:
You're as confused and unreasonable as your grammar. So the present actions and inactions of PMB aim at incorporating other sections of this country?
Thank God you got the message despite the grammar.
Has pmb not tried over years?

He tried to visit your erosion ravaged region as the president for all, what do you do?

YOU GUYS ARE IMPOSSIBLE.
Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by Benjor: 10:19am On Sep 04, 2017
Buhari can never change!

5 Likes

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by Nonaira1: 10:23am On Sep 04, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Lol, a lot of people were deceived by the so called reformed Buhari they saw during 2015 campaign.

May God have mercy on us

That's why I don't feel sorry for that country and the dwindling mess Buhari made into. And I most definitely do not feel sorry for any Southerner, especially SS and SE, person that voted for buhari. They were warned. They were warned. You don't except a bigot that incited the death of hundreds southerners up north because he lost an election to completely change in matters of 4 years.. the same goat who proudly threatened Southerners during the election with his infamous dogs and baboons would soak in blood speech. They brought that shamefully skeleton to power. It's a shame the SS and SE that saw the mess for extra what it is have to suffer it the most.

3 Likes

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by signz: 10:27am On Sep 04, 2017
Ngokafor:

I am not surprised by what buhari is doing right now...i am only surprised people are surprised!!

I'm surprised that I'm even surprised. I knew Buhari was a bigot but I never knew he'd take it to new heights. Abacha wasn't as bad as this.

Just like Ive always known that Buhari presidency would be bad for our economy but I never in my wildest dream knew that he would be this bad.

2 Likes

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by Koskio(m): 10:27am On Sep 04, 2017
How come the presidency has not deemed it fit to react to these genuine concerns? If Nigeria disintegrates today, Buhari should be blamed as the main culprit since injustice and peace cannot co-exist

3 Likes

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by gare(f): 10:34am On Sep 04, 2017
EmeeNaka:
President Buhari's plan to suffocate the SE will fail.
when we were listing his nepotistic activities as a Head of state and PTF chairman, some APC zombies said we should be ignored but now, it's clear to everyone what and where Buhari stands for.
People should not be so much bothered, Buhari can only stay for 8years maximum and get out of Aso rock. Many of us will outlive him and his administration.

Stop making it a south east issues you guys are so selfish, there are other regions involved and you come here to say it's the south east only, that is why you guys can never achieve your Biafra dreams because of your selfish acts.

Instead putting heads together to see how this anormally can be corrected you want to make it a south east problem only, what about the south south, south west, middle belt.
Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by Agimor(m): 10:35am On Sep 04, 2017
Buhari is the most divisive President in the history of this country. Very insensitive, religious bigot and inhumane.

4 Likes

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by gentlelily(f): 10:40am On Sep 04, 2017
oloyede252:

but you will believe best hand are from your region as the case of the Nigerian football team...
All am interested is equity if football is lopsided then something should be done about it, what is good for the goose is also good for the gander

5 Likes

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by uvalued(m): 10:47am On Sep 04, 2017
aolawale025:
All these and yet some people would shout "one-nigeria". The actions and in actions of this government led to agitations.

where is @anthony sani the deceived middlebelter, @sarrki @omenkalives who are for the show of failed state... do u see why NKwill be supported

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by isnovic(m): 10:49am On Sep 04, 2017
See it behoves the Southerners now to come to a round table and discuss the way forward.

Make peace with the North Central and discuss the way forward.

It is clear, the presidency believes only the North gave him the seat of power.

The Southern Senators and House of Representatives must organize themselves into a movement for emancipation of Southern and Central Nigeria.

They should sponsor motions that will lead to:

1. Voting for the implementation of restructuring.
2. The conduct of Biafraexit vie a referendum.
3. They should pursue with 100% vigor the relocation of all oil and gas Headquarters and Operational Head office to the SS and SE regions where there core production is from.
4. They should immediately give the oil and gas producers operating in the region ultimatum to relocate or shutdown production and mandate the MEND, IPOB, IYC to implement same without fail at the expiration of the ultimatum.
5. They should call for a re-write of the constitution. If possible by any Scandinavian House to ensure equity at play.
6. They should ensure total resource control for all minerals, oil and gas inclusive.

Anything short of these, will be wasting our time as the Northern ruling elites aims is to dominate all aspect of economic, military, manufacturing, strategic and critical infrastructure/organization before the 2019.

This will make there perpetuation in power more easy.

6 Likes

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 04, 2017
PenSniper:
Hausa-fulani is silently planning for a break-up while foolish southerners are busy shouting.

Can you expatiate please?
Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 04, 2017
DJInfluence:

But is this Govt deliberately doing this? They seem bent to disintegrate this country. They say one thing, but their actions are just too glaring for all to see.

How can a honest Nigerian kick against the Igbos now, if they want to succeed?. Am not Igbo, but i can´t help it because Buhari is still living in the 80´s. There is hardly national character in the appointments of these govt. While Jonathan and his cohorts are extremely guilty of corruption, this govt is guilty of marginalizing every other tribe that is not Hausa or Fulani. they give the Yorubas stipend and they are happy.

I spit on their grave, they will all die before they make us start another civil war. Bloody politicians..

My advise to the south and east... come together and boot this rubbish out of power in 2019.

The votes of the South south and South east are not enough to vote him out of power. You need the votes of the South West you hate so much so how would you chase Buhari out of power?
Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by RoyalUc(m): 10:57am On Sep 04, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Where is royaluc?

He should come and explain to us how quota system applied here that northerners hold key positions than the southerners who have the oil.

I am waiting

grin grin grin

Bros, watin I do you na? Your fiancee tell you say I ask for her phone number? grin grin grin

Now, jokes apart. I was not in anyway supporting nepotism that has eaten deep into the fabrics of our national life. I don't support Buhari or any other leader appointing mostly, people from his region into positions where other Nigerians can properly fit in.

My worry is that, today the Northerners (or should I say most of them) are comfortable with this because it favors them and other regions are complaining. Tomorrow, we from the other side will defend same acts when it favors us while the others cry. If we feel it's wrong and condemn it today, let's do same tomorrow when our own takes charge.

I repeat. I believe in truth, equity, fairness, tolerance and peaceful coexustence.

1 Like

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by oloyede252(m): 10:58am On Sep 04, 2017
gentlelily:
All am interested is equity if football is lopsided then something should be done about it, what is good for the goose is also good for the gander
all you should be concerned with I'd that it should be based on merit like the Nigerian football team
Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 04, 2017
perez100:
My anger is not that 95% Yorubas are fools but they have failed to realize that they are fools for supporting Buhari in 2015 despite all warnings from great people. They are even happy with crumbs.

I am Yoruba and Christian and I would continue to vote and campaign for Buhari if the igbos continue to hate me for being Yoruba. Is this how to build bridges? Una neva see anything for this country!
Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by RoyalUc(m): 11:02am On Sep 04, 2017
gare:

Stop making it a south east issues you guys are so selfish, there are other regions involved and you come here to say it's the south east only, that is why you guys can never achieve your Biafra dreams because of your selfish acts.

Instead putting heads together to see how this anormally can be corrected you want to make it a south east problem only, what about the south south, south west, middle belt.

That's exactly the problem with the south east.
Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 04, 2017
oloyede252:

Lol...you hate yorubas and you want them to support you... that funny...

Don't mind these igbos. I am Yoruba and Christian and I am firmly in support of Buhari. Buhari till 2023!
Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by temptnow: 11:03am On Sep 04, 2017
bamite:
grin

Sarrki what is your take on this?
if I hear, sarrki mumuu don too much

1 Like

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by Ekasco1(m): 11:04am On Sep 04, 2017
2016v2017:
I am waiting for your 65 complete list
am waiting to hear your complete list (Anu Afia
Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by Xfemt(m): 11:05am On Sep 04, 2017
testing d mic, hhhhmmmmm,(clear throat) plz if u hear ur name stand up
sarrki...........
is sarrki not in room..... OK
omenkalive.....omenkalive
oh that one is still absent, it OK
madridguy....madridguy.......madridguy
even madridguy too, elegidi ghan
plz I wont mention names again because u can never see such pple in dis room with dis kind of topic being discussed
well let hail BMC Nigeria PLC they re impacting sentimentally on pples live

kai buhari
kai APC
kai BMC
long live Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by kelechi17(m): 11:05am On Sep 04, 2017
This IS your equity ! And fairness!
Full list of newly appointed NNPC directors
One Nigeria ���
NORTH
1. Malami Shehu, - MD Port Harcourt Refining Company.
2. Muhammed Abah, - MD Warri Refinery.
3. Umar Ajiya, - MD of NPMC.
4. Bala Wunti, - GGM CP&S.
5. Usman Yusuf, - GMD STA. (Tech).
6. Ahmadu-Katagum - GGM Shipping (Downstream).
7. Kallamu Abdullahi - GGM Renewable Energy Division.
8. Shaibu Musa - MD NNPC Medical Services Limited.
9. Ibrahim Birma - GGM Governance, Risk & Compliance Division.
10. Farouk Ahmed - MD Product Mkg - Retiring.

SOUTH WEST
1. Adewale Ladenegan, - MD Kaduna Refinery
2. Adeyemi Adetunji, - MD NNPC Retail.
3. Bola Afolabi, - GGM Research & Development.

SOUTH SOUTH
1. Roland Ewubare - Group General Manager
2. Diepriye Tariah - MD of IDSL.

EAST - 0

This is one Nigeria for you !were only the slave masters , who own the estate called Nigeria, becomes landlord in your own resources found in your village and share it back to you as crumbs ��������

3 Likes

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by Xano(m): 11:05am On Sep 04, 2017
Interesting

All agitation groups from Southern Nigeria who have a course for referendum, real restructuring are just and should be encouraged.

One Nigeria now is relative, not genuine to all Nigerians.

Revolution should be encouraged.

3 Likes

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by Ekasco1(m): 11:05am On Sep 04, 2017
Referendum please

3 Likes

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by Itulah(m): 11:12am On Sep 04, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by EmeeNaka: 11:19am On Sep 04, 2017
gare:

You just annoying. who told you I am a Pro Biafra agitator? Granted, it's not only SE affair, did my statement stopped you from condemning Buhari's intransigence?
Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by mightyhazell: 11:19am On Sep 04, 2017
Markfemi2:

Being anti Igbo does not make me pro north
....but ur just one inconsequential nonentity.

who cares wot ur disoriented mind comes up with?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions / Twitter Ban: FG Summons US, UK Envoys, Others Over Comments / Igboho, Akintoye Write Tinubu, Demand Yoruba Exit From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.