Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Genotype AS and AS: Can We Get Married? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Genotype AS and AS: Can We Get Married? (46655 Views)

'Help! My Two Year Old Has SS Genotype' / Please Explain What Genotype AC Is / Can A Man With Genotype As Get Marry To A Woman With Thesame Genoype? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genotype AS and AS: Can We Get Married? by MsCee(f): 1:47pm On Feb 07, 2008
Dont let anybody deceive u. yes u do have a 25% chance of having an AA child but just as u can have all AA kids, u can also all SS kids. i know a couple, both AS, who have 5 kids, only one is AS, all the others are SS. so why take that kind of risk? what if u end up losing all ur kids? its not my place to tell u what to do but u really need to consider this very well before deciding to marry ur partner.all the best.
Re: Genotype AS and AS: Can We Get Married? by clemzo101(m): 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
Morale of the post, part of the requirement for a relationship shldnt just be money alone for the lovers of money but also asking about genotype b4 anything.
Re: Genotype AS and AS: Can We Get Married? by Nobody: 8:31am On May 20, 2015
earthrealm:
terminating unborn foetuses, thast still abortion/murder,
dont try n cover it up with science,

simple if u are as n ur gal is as, n u want 2 get married, DONT!!,

the cost/consequencs of ur actions far outweighs the ephemeral love u think u have 4 each other

Please it beta to terminate than make the child go through all the pains and still die
Re: Genotype AS and AS: Can We Get Married? by syphonnglobal: 10:05am On Sep 08, 2018
How to gain healthy weight without being obese.

Being obese has been a reason why some people refuse to eat a good and healthy diet. Some totally avoid foods that contain fat just because they believe that all fatty foods will result in them becoming obese.
There is some kind of healthy fat foods which when eaten will not affect the fat composition of the body and will just keep you in the right shape.

[click the link below to continue reading]
http://www.syphonnglobal.com/how-to-gain-healthy-weight-without-being-being-obese/
Re: Genotype AS and AS: Can We Get Married? by med123(m): 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
Run your CVS / FETAL GENOTYPE @ Greene Diagnostics, Benin City. Call any of our Consultants for help; 08025200314.
Re: Genotype AS and AS: Can We Get Married? by Dinah247: 7:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
Re: Genotype AS and AS: Can We Get Married? by MrHealth(m): 12:56am On Aug 17, 2021
I will be honest here.

I have only experienced AS Genotype Change In Just 3 Women Only. Their AS Genotype changed to AA. Two out of the three women had partners that were AS Genotype also and they made up their mind to marry them so they decided to try it and it worked for them.

As for SS Genotype Change To AA. We have had many SUCCESS STORIES

My advice. Do whatever your spirit tells you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Rejects Cars Exxonmobil Donated / Imarah 'Dr Tomi’s Haven': Lack Of Regular Sex Can Make You Lose Your Job / I May Die Before My 28th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.