Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Meet The World's Sexiest Female Soldier - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The World's Sexiest Female Soldier (7582 Views)

The World's Sexiest Man For All Time / Top 10 Sexiest Female Celebrities In Nigeria 2021 / World Sexiest Thighs. If You Love Thighs And Laps, Jump In Here (exotic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The World's Sexiest Female Soldier by pentals: 9:18am On Sep 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Female Soldier by pentals: 9:19am On Sep 04, 2017
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Female Soldier by fk001(m): 9:19am On Sep 04, 2017
She is a lesbian

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Female Soldier by falcon01: 9:45am On Sep 04, 2017
fk001:
She is a lesbian
how you take know??

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Female Soldier by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 04, 2017
And this one will go to war?
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Female Soldier by NairalandCS(m): 10:05am On Sep 04, 2017
OrestesDante:

Yes she will, in Za Oza room. grin

8 Likes

Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Female Soldier by IMASTEX: 10:14am On Sep 04, 2017
OrestesDante:
NairalandCS:

Epic answer.
She needs to get our product for the man for the war.

Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Female Soldier by MhizzAJ(f): 10:34am On Sep 04, 2017
Nice shape
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Female Soldier by babyfaceafrica: 11:18am On Sep 04, 2017
and so?
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Female Soldier by ngozianu(m): 11:21am On Sep 04, 2017
Sagged breasts
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Female Soldier by urbanemind(m): 11:49am On Sep 04, 2017
Soldier for bed abi for war, this one fit shoot catapult self?
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Female Soldier by Donjazzy12(m): 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Female Soldier by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
She looks like Kirachaana on Instagram.
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Female Soldier by AkProsper(m): 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
NairalandCS:

abeg I no fit laugh. . . . . . . . . check my signature below⬇⬇⏬⏬⏬
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Female Soldier by faith551(m): 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
she's just there, nothing too special
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Female Soldier by Jaqenhghar: 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
Banmee see your people
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Female Soldier by enimooko: 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
IAM waiting to be captured by you! cool
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Female Soldier by Jaqenhghar: 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
OrestesDante:
If enemy soldiers capture this one......
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Female Soldier by banmee(m): 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
Jaqenhghar:
Banmee see your people

Omo dis one weak me. I can bet my life say na supply MOS e be. And de can give problem? You no fit tell dem anything. Thank God say I know how to handle dem. I get one under me wey be like her. Pfc croney. I de show am pepe. No need to talk too much. Every incident goes in her monthly counseling statement.
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Female Soldier by Jaqenhghar: 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
banmee:

Omo dis one weak me. I can bet my life say na supply MOS e be. And de can give problem? You no fit tell dem anything. Thank God say I know how to handle dem. I get one under me wey be like her. Pfc croney. I de show am pepe. No need to talk too much. Every incident goes in her monthly coursing statement.
Hahahaha . You no go follow them play. Even mad man dey look road before him cross
BTW whats MOS

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Female Soldier by banmee(m): 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Hahahaha . You no go follow them play. Even mad man dey look road before him cross
BTW whats MOS

Military occupation specialty. It the job you are trained for in the army. God forbid. I know fit touch those girls. Na dem go bang you willingly come shout rape on top your head.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Female Soldier by Jaqenhghar: 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
banmee:

Military occupation specialty. It the job you are trained for in the army. God forbid. I know fit touch those girls. Na dem go bang you willingly come shout rape on top your head.
Na serious wahala be that.... them be the dangerous types.If na here you go shout rape tire everybody go dey look you grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Female Soldier by banmee(m): 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Na serious wahala be that.... them be the dangerous types.If na here you go shout rape tire everybody go dey look you grin

Lol.
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Female Soldier by Realkenny(m): 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
fk001:
She is a lesbian
Donjazzy12:

She is probably a lesbian
Am Confused...How Una Take Dey Know Lesbians
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Female Soldier by MarkGeraldo(m): 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
she must be gay
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Female Soldier by TheLogicalMind(m): 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
The babe is set.

Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Female Soldier by fireprince14(m): 11:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Female Soldier by Olibboy: 11:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
Are you thinking of other girls? I think you're so cute
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Female Soldier by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 05, 2017
MarkGeraldo:
she must be gay

Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Female Soldier by kunletexs: 1:25am On Sep 05, 2017
She is sexy, shai? Wait till you get misunderstanding, then she brings all the training to bear.
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Female Soldier by fordgreen(m): 3:18am On Sep 05, 2017
SMH..........How u take know
Re: Meet The World's Sexiest Female Soldier by Chiidi(m): 7:36am On Sep 05, 2017

(1) (Reply)

The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) / Can Br*ast Reduce? People React After Amazing Transformation Of A Lady. PHOTOS / Ubunja: Eliminated By A Gang Of The Pussy Cartel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.