Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Ibb Will Rule Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb Will Rule Again (1097 Views)

Obasanjo Will Die, Ibb Will Have Stroke, Fayose Will Be Impeached–Pro Olagunju / Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram / Ibb Will Rule Again: Mark It Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibb Will Rule Again by BigB11(m): 10:41pm On Feb 23, 2010
There is nothing left, IBB will rule again (mark it down).
Re: Ibb Will Rule Again by otawa: 10:48pm On Feb 23, 2010
IBB will better serve Nigeria in advisory role.
Re: Ibb Will Rule Again by presido1: 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2010
Big B1:

Nothing is impossible in Nigeria. If a brain damaged man can rule from offshore why not clown like IBB.
Re: Ibb Will Rule Again by pcicero(m): 11:11pm On Feb 23, 2010
In your dreams.
Re: Ibb Will Rule Again by blacksta(m): 11:21pm On Feb 23, 2010
presido1:

Nothing is impossible in Nigeria. If a brain damaged man can rule from offshore why not clown like IBB.

I second that -
Re: Ibb Will Rule Again by ElRazur: 11:28pm On Feb 23, 2010
Big B1:

Allahu Akbar.
Re: Ibb Will Rule Again by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2010
This man don come out of his hole?

where ur contemporary, Mamajama?
Re: Ibb Will Rule Again by Depilot(m): 1:35am On Feb 24, 2010
What else is left?
If your president could be missing for almost 100 days and none of you, noise makers (inside and outside Nigeria) was able to raise a finger; please kindly tell me what else is left?

I will not be surprised if Babangida returns next year.
I thought the man couldn't travel to USA, but I was told that his VIP Visa (multiple-ENT) was delivered to him at his house.
It is time for us to stop fooling ourselves, anything in politics can happen anywhere around the world.

Beside, Nigerians are mostly sick and tired of politicians; even Hitler will be permitted to rule this country if he shows any sign of commitment/dedication.
Re: Ibb Will Rule Again by 18platoon(m): 1:50am On Feb 24, 2010
go to hilltop and see mossad guarding IBB, this na something wey i see.
Re: Ibb Will Rule Again by Nobody: 2:01am On Feb 24, 2010
I learnt there were meetings with ibb and some british/american envoys recently. If its true then we should expect a possibility cos american/british govt are scavengers that'l support anybody inorder to protect their interest!
Re: Ibb Will Rule Again by illusion2: 8:05am On Feb 24, 2010
presido1:

Tru dat ! Its the Charlie boy show. . . . . .ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN !!!
Re: Ibb Will Rule Again by BigB11(m): 9:02am On Feb 24, 2010
It is now becoming very obvious to all around the world that Nigeria is wild animal that can not be controlled by just any clown.

Why waste more time while things continue to crumble one by one?

We need an individual that has the stamina to hold things down in Niger Delta, who will not take any rubbish from any governor and who will quickly restore/empower our laws in this country.
A country that has no laws or has weak laws, has no criminal.

SA or Ghana or Saudi or Egypt or China is not better than Nigeria. The only thing these countries have over us is the acknowledgement of their constitution.

We need a bright/ no-nonsense individual that is repsected by other POLITICIANS to take over for us to see any general improvement in Nigeria.
And I have confidence that it will happen (mark it down).
Re: Ibb Will Rule Again by dagaro(m): 9:12am On Feb 24, 2010
2011, only time will tell.
Re: Ibb Will Rule Again by ElRazur: 9:18am On Feb 24, 2010
Big B1:

It is now becoming very obvious to all around the world that Nigeria is wild animal that can not be controlled by just any clown.

No Nigeria is a toilet. See my signature.

We need a bright/ no-nonsense individual that is repsected by other POLITICIANS to take over for us to see any general improvement in Nigeria.

What makes him bright? How is he respected? It is alleged he killed Dele Giwa, I suppose that is the kind of man **YOU** respect? During his time as a military ruler, do you remember anything positive he did for Nigeria? Or something that benefited Nigeria on a bigger scale? I was in Nigeria during his tenure, not sure I remember, but perhaps you can remind me.

It is not about good leadership, it is about the people and the mindset. Nigerians do not appear to be ready, when we are, it will be seen by all.
Re: Ibb Will Rule Again by faoni572(m): 9:27am On Feb 24, 2010
Big B1:

Why waste more time while things continue to crumble one by one?

We need an individual that has the stamina to hold things down in Niger Delta, who will not take any rubbish from any governor and who will quickly restore/empower our laws in this country.
A country that has no laws or has weak laws, has no criminal.

SA or Ghana or Saudi or Egypt or China is not better than Nigeria. The only thing these countries have over us is the acknowledgement of their constitution.

Does it mean that out of 150 million Nigeria, nobody possess those characteristics apart from IBB?
Re: Ibb Will Rule Again by BigB11(m): 10:38am On Feb 24, 2010
If they did, your president wouldn't be missing for this long.

It is no longer about anybody, and let us forget the citizens for now.it is about electing an individual who has what it takes to handle other POLITICIANS and effectively manage federal govtmnt daily operations. At this time I'm not sure if anyone can do it better.

A great example is what is currently going on in Lagos. Fashola is having trouble functioning effectively in Lagos because he clearly doesn't know how to handle "mere" Tinubu.
My question is: if Fashola can not handle Tinubu in Lagos, do you guys honestly think Fashola as our president will be able to touch the northerners or the Niger Delta connection?
The answer is NO.

This is why it is becoming clearly obvious to the world that it isn't about the saint vs the evil when it comes to ruling Nigeria. It is about electing the right person at the right time to get things done effectively and efficiently.
Like it or hate it, the name of this entity is IBB.

MARK IT DOWN.
Re: Ibb Will Rule Again by BigB11(m): 11:00am On Feb 24, 2010
The big question is: How will IBB accomplish this goal?

Answer:
1. IBB will get the approval from the top to be listed as one of the 2011 presidential candidates.
2. IBB willget every single support of those people that count in Nigerian political structure.
3. IBB will raise Billions of Naira in less than 1 hour (it might take others up to 6 months to get half of the funds).
4.IBB will be elected at the end of the day.
5. For show and for the record, USA and UK will not immediately accept IBB, but as the time goes on (in less than 4 months)USA and UK will not only endorse IBB, but will also give him awards for holding things down in place within a very short period.
Re: Ibb Will Rule Again by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 24, 2010
What's IBB going to hold down in place, corruption & nepotism? numbered accounts? authority stealing?
Re: Ibb Will Rule Again by Shoot2Kill: 12:36pm On Feb 24, 2010
Big B1:

The big question is: How will IBB accomplish this goal?

Answer:
1. IBB will get the approval from the top to be listed as one of the 2011 presidential candidates.
2. IBB willget every single support of those people that count in Nigerian political structure.
3. IBB will raise Billions of Naira in less than 1 hour (it might take others up to 6 months to get half of the funds).
4.IBB will be elected at the end of the day.
5. For show and for the record, USA and UK will not immediately accept IBB, but as the time goes on (in less than 4 months)USA and UK will not only endorse IBB, but will also give him awards for holding things down in place within a very short period.

Pray i dont meet you one day angry
Re: Ibb Will Rule Again by Bolarge(m): 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2010
IBB will NEVER rule Nigeria again.

MARK IT DOWN!!! angry angry angry
Re: Ibb Will Rule Again by illusion2: 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2010
Bolarge:

IBB will NEVER rule Nigeria again.

MARK IT DOWN!!! angry angry angry
Story tongue

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Endless Acting Presidency Is Unfair To The North – Ex-rep Adamu Aliyu / Eye Popping - What Nigerian Lawmakers (senators) Are Paid In Nigeria! / Poly Student Wrongly Credited With N9.3bn Is A Crook - Firstbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.