Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram (5260 Views)

Obasanjo Will Die, Ibb Will Have Stroke, Fayose Will Be Impeached–Pro Olagunju / Ibb Will Rule Again: Mark It Down / Ibb Will Rule Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by BigB11(m): 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2011
The first thing folks will say is: Of course, IBB will come up with the best solution simply because he's responsible for the Boko Haram. But this is not true. Life is much better for IBB if Nigeria is at peace.

I honestly believe that IBB has the experience, intelligence and wisdom required to resolve the trouble we are experiencing in Nigeria today.
He knows how to bring folks together, he profoundly understands the importance of unity and has the skills necessary to pull thru.
He doesn't make noise, he is not a bully and has nothing to prove to anyone.

We may not even hear about it, but I'm certain that he will get it done.
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by koruji(m): 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2011
Yeah!!! The wisdom he used to bring the nation together in 1993.

The guy is too selfish to do anything that doesn't enhance his own ego. It is who he is, and he cannot change - you know what they say about old dogs new tricks.

The fact that you are here telling us how HE will have the best solution without even speaking up in the middle of all these mess is a pointer to that ego and the reliance on praise-singers by IBB.
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by erniewhez(m): 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2011
Poster, you hace started with your politics for IBB again?
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by 1luvkipsus: 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2011
No matter how hard u try,ibb is no match 4 obj.u want 2start sumtin on d evil genius because obj's name is ringing bell evrywhere?ibb is not marketable again my broda.
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by BigB11(m): 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2011
No matter how hard u try,ibb is no match 4 obj.u want 2start sumtin on d evil genius because obj's name is ringing bell evrywhere?ibb is not marketable again my broda.
This isn't what your president said just a few days ago.
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by Alxmyr(m): 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2011
I believe you because he is their godfather.
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by ektbear: 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2011
@OP: Why are you in love with a tin-pot African dictator, dude?

Very weird.
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by nusdog: 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2011
Is this not the same poster that was saying IBB will defeat Jonathan?

You have started your troll again after your sudden disappearance.
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by erniewhez(m): 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2011
@nusdog, thank God ure update. Same Guy O! I wonder how much the Devils Advocate gave him to become a Satan and mislead God'd own people. Brother, we should be talking about the improved PHCN Service and pray for better 9ja courtesy of democracy.
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by JamesDoe: 10:52pm On Sep 18, 2011
Is IBB committing "Seppuku"?

He should acknowledge that he has embarrassed himself and let the nation down and then disembowel himself with a bread knife. Before he does that the stolen billions should be returned.

The above will go some way to restoring Nigeria. Other corrupt leaders to should follow through!
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by fbude: 7:11am On Sep 19, 2011
Boko Haram is being sponsored and used by the Northern Political
Leaders Forum.They are trying to make the country ungovernable as
Atiku said by introducing violence to discredit Jonathan's Administration.
they are responsible for these bombing and killing in Nigeria.These are the
out come of the meeting they did in Saudi and london as regrds 2015
election.They sponsor Boko Haram.and pay the bombers in other to
destablise Jonathan's Administration Those who pay for the bombs are.
IBB,Atiku Abubarkar,Chiroma,Dambazu,BuhariAbdullahi Sarki Mukhtar,
AbdusalamiAbubakar,Umaru Ali,Yakassi The entiremembers of Arewa
consutative forum, Northern Political Leaders Forum (NPLF)
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by Demdem(m): 8:47am On Sep 19, 2011
fb_ude:

Boko Haram is being sponsored and used by the Northern Political
Leaders Forum.They are trying to make the country ungovernable as

No evidence whatsoever. Just ur thoughts which are most likely wrong.
Even if its true, What has the Retardeen done about it?
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by fbude: 8:58am On Sep 19, 2011
Who killed Dele Giwa?
which ethinc group claim they are born to rule?
lets watch and see which people will lose at last.
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by pinkrex(m): 9:02am On Sep 19, 2011
Are ever going to get evidence? Besides who can probe for evidence in this country??

Let our assumptions and instincts guild us wisely. undecided
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by dustydee: 9:07am On Sep 19, 2011
fb_ude:

Who killed Dele Giwa?
If we may add who killed Bola Ige and Harry marshal? Do you have any record where a particular ethnic group claimed to be born to rule?
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by Demdem(m): 9:18am On Sep 19, 2011
pinkrex:

Are ever going to get evidence? Besides who can probe for evidence in this country??

Let our assumptions and instincts guild us wisely. undecided

Nothing wrong making use of both our assumptions and instincts. Its a neccesity however when being misused, it becomes a problem.
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by pinkrex(m): 9:23am On Sep 19, 2011
Demdem:

Nothing wrong making use of both our assumptions and instincts. Its a neccesity however when being misused, it becomes a problem.

'Wisely' was part of the sentence undecided undecided
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by Plutarch: 9:34am On Sep 19, 2011
lol@ this fb-ude guy. Have been seeing him post same thing on different threads with a gr8 convictn as if he has evidence(s). Guy, u will know how to do propaganda wella . SMH
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by Greenslim: 10:01am On Sep 19, 2011
Boko Aram knows their sponsors and they will obey them.
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by buzcenter: 10:28am On Sep 19, 2011
political clash i guess
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by mrewe: 10:56am On Sep 19, 2011
Why is it IBB?
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by Demdem(m): 11:09am On Sep 19, 2011
pinkrex:

'Wisely' was part of the sentence undecided undecided

Yeah i saw it. It can still be misused despite being used wisely.
its like saying and defending a wrong notion intelligently that ones knows deep inside it isnt true. Spokesman of dictaors and political figures tend to fall into this category.
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by udbyron1(m): 11:38am On Sep 19, 2011
over 150 million people,over 93 million sucide bombers-we are finised. tongue
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by pinkrex(m): 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2011
Demdem:

Yeah i saw it. It can still be misused despite being used wisely.
its like saying and defending a wrong notion intelligently that ones knows deep inside it isnt true. Spokesman of dictaors and political figures tend to fall into this category.

What do you really understand about my earlier post undecided
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by maclatunji: 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2011
[quote author=fb_ude link=topic=762701.msg9174248#msg9174248 date=1316412705]
Boko Haram is being sponsored and used by  the Northern Political
Leaders Forum.They are  trying to make the country ungovernable as

[/quote]

Demdem:

No evidence whatsoever. Just your thoughts which are most likely wrong.
Even if its true, What has the Retardeen done about it?

[quote author=fb_ude link=topic=762701.msg9174705#msg9174705 date=1316419082]
[b]Who killed Dele Giwa?
[/b]

It is this kind of analysis by many Nigerians that is killing this country. Even if you have a valid theory you must be able to prove it. That is what obtains with the enlightened. I get almost depressed by the widespread lack of intelligence that I observe in Nigeria every day.
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by Demdem(m): 12:59pm On Sep 19, 2011
pinkrex:

What do you really understand about my earlier post undecided

What a question grin
Keep asking jor tongue
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by pinkrex(m): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2011
Demdem:

What a question grin
Keep asking jor tongue

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by bisiaet: 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2011
The first thing folks will say is: Of course, IBB will come up with the best solution simply because he's responsible for the Boko Haram. But this is not true. Life is much better for IBB if Nigeria is at peace.

I honestly believe that IBB has the experience, intelligence and wisdom required to resolve the trouble we are experiencing in Nigeria today.
He knows how to bring folks together, he profoundly understands the importance of unity and has the skills necessary to pull thru.
He doesn't make noise, he is not a bully and has nothing to prove to anyone.

We may not even hear about it, but I'm certain that he will get it done.

Please I diagree totally and absolutely.

I beg you poster dont bring IBB politics in here right now we are not interested because if IBB think distablizing Nigeria is for him to gain political ego or superman far from it his days are gone and are gone final. He has nothing to offer us again no one is ready for his nasty pranks anylonger so please just let us be with your IBB politics.
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by juman(m): 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2011
@Poster, no and no. IBB is part of those that pushed us to this state. IBB does not believe in Nigeria, he believes only in his pocket.

IBB generation (all kind of leaders in his generation - 65yrs upward alive, except few) failed the nation.

And you see, they (the generation throughout the country) ruled Nigeria for some decades and wreck the ship (Nigeria).

Now that generation is dying one by one to meet their God after destroying the ship.

The ship will probably sink and the country will likely be divided.

What a generation of people!!!
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by RexyDon(m): 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2011
P
bisiaet:

Please I diagree totally and absolutely.

I beg you poster dont bring IBB politics in here right now we are not interested because if IBB think distablizing Nigeria is for him to gain political ego or superman far from it his days are gone and are gone final. He has nothing to offer us again no one is ready for his nasty pranks anylonger so please just let us be with your IBB politics.

Poster, I think u are on a mission to campaign again for IBB. But I think your tricks has from the onset been conceived by all, of course the crook has pretty nothing to offer and never forget that he is a chameleon as well as anaconda .
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by Fokativ: 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2011
Who the f**ck is IBB?
Re: Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram by Pukkah: 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2011
Mr Babangida, master of mischief and an artful dodger, really has nothing to offer Nigerians. It is in fact tragic embarassed that such a name is being bandied as the solution to Nigeria's problem when he is in fact one of the country's problems that needs to be solved.

Let Babangida go into where he belongs please: oblivion; or, rather, you make him answerable for some of the human rights violations and unresolved deaths that dotted his 8-year regime.

I plead with you, let's move forward or, with your insistence on this man who refused to honour Oputa Panel, it may be plausible to consider you (his tireless campaigner) as an accessory to the mismanagement he visited on Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Contractors Still Absent On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Nyesom Wike Clashes With Patience Jonathan Over Who Succeeds Amaechi In 2015 / Ondo Employs 8,000 Youths In Fadama Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.