Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,634 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown (21833 Views)

Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt / Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria / Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by JUO(m): 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2010
I agree we need to take a stand but, are we ready for a revolution? Are we ready for the aftermath of our stand?Do we know who the enemies are? Cos in politics of today, people are easily bought over becos of greed. Talk is cheap. Action is very costly

these guys want to share this country
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by otawa: 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2010
Jonathan. He is just gonna be the face of the president. Doing the president's order.

yep. thats why they call him Vice President.

He was over-zealous and betrayed his sick Boss.

Never take over until you are 100% sure the other guy is not coming back.

You will see loyalty now switching back to Yaradua, the executive President.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by JUO(m): 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2010

u sound like his brother
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Fhemmmy: 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2010
otawa:

But the guy never took over, else, he would have told the house to make him the president and not acting on his behalf
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by morpheus24: 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2010
otawa:

Are you listening to this otawa who is obviously an aboki affiliate scared of power shift to the south south of Nigeria and has no understanding of the jurisdiction of the consitution of Nigeria

He/she bleives we should still be runnig area boy politics.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by alanbolo(m): 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2010
Fhemmmy:

That will be at God's time
I really believed God time is now, armed with more information, just as in Tower of Babel, "(Genesis 11:4)" they'll get confused to the point of selling themselves out to us.

MsTom:
You kidding me right?

kidd u not. eventually, what had a beggining must surely come to an end, nothing new under the sun,  THIS 2 SHALL PASS.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Fhemmmy: 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2010
alanbolo:

I really believed God time is now, armed with more information, just as in Tower of Babel, "(Genesis 11:4)" they'll get confused to the point of selling themselves out to us.
kidd u not. eventually, what had a beggining must surely come to an end, nothing new under the sun,  THIS 2 SHALL PASS.

I say Amen to that . . .however, if God come to Nigeria will He find 100 faithful for him to do his work?
I am not talking of the church goers oh
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by ebioloye1: 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2010
hey you can imagine number one  man in this country call nigeria coming into this country like a theif in the night? were are we going to in this country what kind  of nation is this god oh i pray god to come and rescue his chidrens from the hands of this rubish leaders they even colected phones from the nigeria army on duty post they shot down the power at the airport and put on generator just for public not to see the dead body at night na wow for nigeria
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by morpheus24: 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2010
Fhemmmy:

I say Amen to that . . .however, if God come to Nigeria will He find 100 faithful for him to do his work?
I am not talking of the church goers oh

lets keep waiting for God to come help us. Most of you will die not seeing that day come to pass

"God helps those who help themselves"
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by alanbolo(m): 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2010
Sir Fhemmmy, that question pass my own oh  lipsrsealed     If I answer now, I will be seeing stones coming my way.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by otawa: 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2010
Are you listening to this otawa who is obviously an aboki affiliate scared of power shift to the south south of Nigeria and has no understanding of the jurisdiction of the consitution of Nigeria

I simply refuse to be carried away by fantasy but ' Nigeria Consitution'.

hey you can imagine number one  man in this country call nigeria coming into this country like a theif in the night?

Did the constitution says he want manners the President should come back to Nigeria? NO.

Then Yaradu has done nothing wrong.

lets keep waiting for God to come help us. Most of you will die not seeing that day come to pass

Gbosa. Gbosa.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by morpheus24: 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2010
ebi_oloye:

hey you can imagine number one  man in this country call nigeria coming into this country like a theif in the night? were are we going to in this country what kind  of nation is this god oh i pray god to come and rescue his chidrens from the hands of this rubish leaders they even colected phones from the nigeria army on duty post they shot down the power at the airport and put on generator just for public not to see the dead body at night na wow for nigeria

Yardua is in a coma and cannot speak. It is impossible for a president not to give recorded statments and if in fairly good helath what do you need an ambulance at the airport for to whisk him to the presidentidal villa

Even Bin laden wey dey hide from people is porported to have given several speeches ,
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Fhemmmy: 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2010
alanbolo:

Sir Fhemmmy, that question pass my own oh  lipsrsealed     If I answer now, I will be seeing stones coming my way.

Lol . . . ,

ebi_oloye:

Lol.
morpheus24:

I agree with you, but we shd not move till we are sure He is with us
otawa:

I simply refuse to be carried away by fantasy but ' Nigeria Consitution'.

Did the constitution says he want manners the President should come back to Nigeria? NO.

Then Yaradu has done nothing wrong.

Gbosa. Gbosa.

We need to do it wen we sure too . . . .
morpheus24:

Yardua is in a coma and cannot speak. It is impossible for a president not to give recorded statments and if in fairly good helath what do you need an ambulance at the airport for to whisk him to the presidentidal villa

Even Bin laden wey dey hide from people is porported to have given several speeches ,

Time will tell
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by ttruth(m): 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2010
otawa:

Nonsense angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry, If he has recovered why was he brought back with an ambulance ? He is either dead or he is a complete vegetable.

Whatever maybe the case. We don't want Yar'Adua any more. He does not represent the people. His unwillingness to fight corruption, shows he doesn't care about the common masses. Ever since he was sworn in, he did not achieved anything, he has been going from one medical treatment to another. Northerners have destroyed Nigeria and now they want to turn Nigeria into Saudi Colony  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry.

God have mercy !!!
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by morpheus24: 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2010
Fhemmmy:

I agree with you, but we shd not move till we are sure He is with us. . .

When is that , and how will you know when it is time. Religious sentiments are killing Nigerians.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by MrCartha: 5:24pm On Feb 24, 2010
if @ all he recovers, send him back to mecca. a nation of over 150million healthy pple can do enough can do better without 1 invalid of a presido grin grin grin
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Princek12(m): 5:24pm On Feb 24, 2010
Malos must go
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by ebioloye1: 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2010
the man call president real allow them to bring him to nigeria at night may god be with him
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by otawa: 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2010
Whatever maybe the case. We don't want Yar'Adua any more. He does not represent the people.

Nigeria constitution says IMPEACH your president if you dont want him anymore.

That is why you should have spoken-up in 2007.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Fhemmmy: 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2010
morpheus24:

When is that , and how will you know when it is time. Religious sentiments are killing Nigerians.

Hello Sir, you could send all your armies and all your men to go and fight, if He is not with you, you will fail and fall flat on your butt and the enemy will be the one that will even safe your a$$.
This same religion that we were saying is bad and this and that, has never said anything bad or be a bad influence . . . .By the way, when i said, religion, i am talking of life . . . . . . .
Mr. Cartha:

if @ all he recovers, send him back to mecca. a nation of over 150million healthy pple can do enough can do better without 1 invalid of a presido grin grin grin

Lol and who will break that news to him, are you willing to do that?
Princek12:

Malos must go

Go from a nation that he belongs to?
ebi_oloye:

the man call president real allow them to bring him to nigeria at night may god be with him

Power is a dangerous thing, if care is not taken
otawa:

Nigeria constitution says IMPEACH your president if you dont want him anymore.

That is why you should have spoken-up in 2007.

Only on paper
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by telmemore: 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2010
Should we still be expecting any confirmation of him been in the country when for the past months he has been a ghost. Imaging a president been smuggled into the country like one forbidden(contra-bound)drug, even all this while that he was said to be in Saudi, there has been no access to him and now again in his soil land still behind the screen, I think in a morrow day or weeks we will see it on the news that the president is demise which I think has occurred all these while they've been playin us.
Nigeria!!! when will we have a "Leader" instead of all these "player". let us just pray for the peace of the country that God who only can change destiny should come and intervein
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by morpheus24: 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2010
t.truth:

Nonsense angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry, If he has recovered why was he brought back with an ambulance ? He is either dead or he is a complete vegetable.

Whatever maybe the case. We don't want Yar'Adua any more. He does not represent the people. His unwillingness to fight corruption, shows he doesn't care about the common masses. Ever since he was sworn in, he did not achieved anything, he has been going from one medical treatment to another. Northerners have destroyed Nigeria and now they want to turn Nigeria into Saudi Colony  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry.

God have mercy !!!

Nigeria is run by a mafia and the citizens are merely subjects to the ruling class who are plunderers with no shame.

If yardua were not incapacitated his Vp would be able to meet with him immediately and if he truly worked for the interest of Nigerians he would resign know he has about a year left in power like Thabo Mbeki did South Africa at the will of his party and people in general with minimal conflict.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Fhemmmy: 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2010
I thought he was just like what you described up there
morpheus24:

Nigeria is run by a mafia and the citizens are merely subjects to the ruling class who are plunderers with no shame.

If yardua were not incapacitated his Vp would be able to meet with him immediately and if he truly worked for the interest of Nigerians he would resign know he has about a year left in power like Thabo Mbeki did South Africa at the will of his party and people in general with minimal conflict.

You just figured that out?
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by elderbros(m): 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2010
he has forgotten how to laugh, he doesnt evven know he's in 9ja, 'sighs'
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Fhemmmy: 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2010
elderbros:

he has forgotten how to laugh, he doesnt evven know he's in 9ja, 'sighs'
Lol
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by morpheus24: 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2010
telmemore:

Should we still be expecting any confirmation of him been in the country when for the past months he has been a ghost. Imaging a president been smuggled into the country like one forbidden(contra-bound)drug, even all this while that he was said to be in Saudi, there has been no access to him and now again in his soil land still behind the screen, I think in a morrow day or weeks we will see it on the news that the president is demise which I think has occurred all these while they've been playin us.
Nigeria!!! when will we have a "Leader" instead of all these "player". let us just pray for the peace of the country that God who only can change destiny should come and intervein
50 years He hasn't intervene. Don't expect it anytime soon.

God helps those who help themselves. for God's sake help yourself first.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by morpheus24: 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Hello Sir, you could send all your armies and all your men to go and fight, if He is not with you, you will fail and fall flat on your butt and the enemy will be the one that will even safe your a$$.
The opponent with the best strategy and planning coppled with the best weapons will always win. Law of nature 101. Applies to every living thing

God has layed the law down for you now use it and prosper.

Abi you are waiting for invisible angels to come and smite your enemy for you.

Keep waiting o!. As for me my eyes are open and I can see clearly,
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Solozzo(m): 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2010
It is amazing the secret ways of Yar 'Adua. He had sneaked into the country at night, hoping to shock everyone and confuse the country because the terms of Jonathan political position says on the return of Yar' Adua Jonathan ceases to be acting  president whether Yar'adua is in office or not , whether Yar'adua is physically fit or not. Technically Jonathan is off the seat of power now; and he has no legal acting presidential powers if it is confirmed that yar adua is actually back in the country. Another flaw in the senate's drafting of the terms of acting presidency of jonathan. A female senator had asked that the prayers for the motions to make Jonathan acting president should be modified to say if Yar'adua is assessed fit to be in office then only then should Jonathan cease to be acting president but this pont was turned down on the  basis that it would be begging the issues. Here we are faced with the situation now. Yar'adua may not sit in office but his coming back to nigeria terminates Jonathan's acting presidency and I am anticipating a lot of legal battles again and pissibly a military coup in nigeria. Just you watch

Well let's see the next drama. Some people just want to cause trouble in the country and whether it is yardua himself,  his wife or other people who are using him as a tool for their selfish ends, this stupid game need to stop. Someone need to put a stop to it.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Fhemmmy: 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2010
morpheus24:

The opponent with the best strategy and planning coppled with the best weapons will always win. Law of nature 101. Applies to every living thing

God has layed the law down for you now use it and prosper.

Abi you are waiting for invisible angels to come and smite your enemy for you.

Keep waiting o!. As for me my eyes are open and I can see clearly,

Lol . . . I feel you, but sometimes, i personally like to see some signs.
Trust me, i know the time is now and i agree with you.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by vigasimple(m): 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2010
If YAR A'DUBIOUS is not impeached for gross abuse of office, and people around him investigated and charged for treason I personally will work for the end of country called Nigeria.

We are so exposed and all our security was put at risk simply because of failing to temporarily handing over office for medical treatment that took 3 months and not yet completed, and no report by a servant of the state at to his health up till now?.

Even, they claimed that Yar A'Nonsense is here in Air Ambulance and car ambulance ( would a fit person need ambulance at the dead hours of the night ?)

They (the kitchen cabinet) did this simply to make sure that FEC meeting did not hold today as he will have been declared incapcitated, they also avoid seeing the 6 FEC ministers, and they have partly succeed. These was well orchestrated plan,and Mrs Yar a'dua need to come to NASS and explain her roles to Nigerians. Her husband is no longer a private citizen and they both owes Nigerians an explanation.

Now, time now is 5.45pm 24th February 2010.

The man came at 2 am to do what ?

Why NOT at daylight hours?

He has not address the nation for more than 12 hours since his arrival.

The office of a President is like an Aircraft pilot, who has been ill and sleeping for a long time on the driver seat, is it not the case that he is endangering lives? Remember the 2 pilots of Northwest Airline recently in America, they went pass their destination, even though they lied that they were arguing but experts knows that they were propably sleeping, and they were sacked for such. There was less than 200 people in that plan, here we have 140 million people!

IMPEACHMENT is the only thing that will make him bring his medicals. The man is not a fit and proper person as we lawyers like to call it. He has no idea the chaos and problems he brought upon this country because of his absence and medical problem. Is it by force to do a job you are not fit to do?

IF , YAR A'NOTHING is not impeached, forget Nigeria.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Fhemmmy: 5:41pm On Feb 24, 2010
vigasimple:

If YAR A'DUBIOUS is not impeached for gross abuse of office, and people around him investigated and charged for treason I personally will work for the end of country called Nigeria.

We are so exposed and all our security was put at risk simply of handing over for medical treatment that took 3 months and not yet completed.

Even, the claimed that Yar A'nonsense is here in Air Ambulance and car ambulance ( would a fit person need ambulance at th dead of the night ?)

They (the kitchen cabinet) did this simply to make sure that FEC meeting did not hold today, and they have partly succeed.

Now, time now is 5pm 24th February 2010. The man came at 2 am to do what ? He has no address the nation for more than 12 hours since his arrival.

The office of a President is like an Aircraft pilot, who has been ill and sleeping fora long time on the driver seat, is it not the case that he is endangering lives? Remember the 2 pilots of Northwest Airline of recent dates that were sacked for such.

IMPEACHMENT is the only thing that will make him bring his medicals. The man is not a fit and proper person as we lawyers like to call it. He has no idea the chaos and problems he brought upon this country because of his absence and medical problem. Is it by force to do a job you are not fit to do?

IF , YAR A'NOTHING is not impeached, forget Nigeria.

A statement was release on his behalf, that Jonathan will hold the mantle while he feels better, how long that would be, we all dont know and we all just have to watch
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Jaylone(m): 5:42pm On Feb 24, 2010
cry cry cry Nigeria sorry for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi / I Have Wike’s Records: Amaechi Dares Rivers Governor-elect On Probe / PDP Inaugurates Presidential Campaign Council In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.