Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Has Anyone Heard Anything On Nnamdi Kanu So Far - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Anyone Heard Anything On Nnamdi Kanu So Far (1192 Views)

Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki / IPOB: Britain Briefs Nigeria On Nnamdi Kanu’s Travelling Documents / The Actions Taken By Nnamdi Kanu So Far, He Had Put An End To Biafra Forever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Heard Anything On Nnamdi Kanu So Far by ccollins(m): 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hello,has anyone within heard anything on nnamdi kanu and when is his date of alleged trial
Re: Has Anyone Heard Anything On Nnamdi Kanu So Far by HungerBAD: 5:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
Heard?

When cowards run away, they usually never stop running.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Heard Anything On Nnamdi Kanu So Far by usba: 5:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
Salaamrushdie please you are required here grin grin

@ op I suspect Cownu is living in one abandoned sewage pipe like a sewage rat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Heard Anything On Nnamdi Kanu So Far by horsepower101: 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
He is Dead. He was killed on the operation python dance after 3 days of his house surrounded. People still find it difficult to accept that he is dead.
Re: Has Anyone Heard Anything On Nnamdi Kanu So Far by ipobarecriminals: 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
grin cool cool grin grin cool cool cool grin cheesy cheesy grin cool sad wink cheesy ipob chief .The hunch back TERRORIST probably dey eat ofe Nsala plus cold odeku somewhere

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Heard Anything On Nnamdi Kanu So Far by yarimo(m): 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
Yeah NNAMDI KANU is now a conductor in GAMBIA

5 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Heard Anything On Nnamdi Kanu So Far by ipobarecriminals: 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
cheesy cheesy angry
horsepower101:
He is Dead. He was killed on the operation python dance after 3 days of his house surrounded. People still find it difficult to accept that he is dead.
angry
horsepower101:
produce his corpse.We dnt want Kanu. to kpeme now,the man is a CLOWN

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Heard Anything On Nnamdi Kanu So Far by horsepower101: 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
cheesy cheesy angry angryproduce his corpse.We dnt want Kanu. to kpeme now,the man is a CLOWN

You should direct that request to your messiah buhari who ordered his killing and carting away of his body.
Re: Has Anyone Heard Anything On Nnamdi Kanu So Far by onyfrank: 5:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
Refer that question to migerian army. They are the one who know where he is.
Re: Has Anyone Heard Anything On Nnamdi Kanu So Far by adolfHitler1934: 5:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
Rest in peace great deceiver and scammer of the South East people.

Although you are dead, your manhood lives on.

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Heard Anything On Nnamdi Kanu So Far by ipobarecriminals: 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
grin smiley wink cheesy grin wink cheesy grin grin grin grin grin angry angry cool sad lipsrsealed
horsepower101:

You should direct that request to your messiah buhari who ordered his killing and carting away of his body.
embarassed
horsepower101:

so KANU is ku. true
Re: Has Anyone Heard Anything On Nnamdi Kanu So Far by Optional09: 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
They killed him and his family
Re: Has Anyone Heard Anything On Nnamdi Kanu So Far by Daviddson(m): 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
It's very clear Kanu is no longer alive. It breaks my heart that he killed himself for nothing. If he'd applied some discretion he would have continued to be a voice here in Nigeria, but he lacked tact and wisdom. He boasted he'd "bring" the president's head - and that sealed his fate. That statement alone is tantamount to attempting a coup which carries the death penalty.
Re: Has Anyone Heard Anything On Nnamdi Kanu So Far by horsepower101: 6:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
Daviddson:
It's very clear Kanu is no longer alive. It breaks my heart that he killed himself for nothing. If he'd applied some discretion he would have continued to be a voice here in Nigeria, but he lacked tact and wisdom. He boasted he'd "bring" the president's head - and that sealed his fate. That statement alone is tantamount to attempting a coup which carries the death penalty.

Nnamdi kanu killed himself or Nigerian army killed him? which one sir?

Also If I say buhari is an idiot, a pedophile and should haven been in prison for plotting a coup, do I deserve to die?

Nigerians will say anything to justify evil as long as it preserves their Zoo.

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Heard Anything On Nnamdi Kanu So Far by Daviddson(m): 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
horsepower101:

Nnamdi kanu killed himself or Nigerian army killed him? which one sir?

Also If I say buhari is an idiot, a pedophile and should haven been in prison for plotting a coup, do I deserve to die?

Nigerians will say anything to justify evil as long as it preserves their Zoo.
Insulting the president is different from vowing to go back with president's head from Abuja. That was what Kanu said. There's always a limit to what you can say - riding on freedom of speech. Even in the US (from the so many news stories I've read), people have been sentenced to long jail terms for ordinary social media posts. And many people have been arrested and .... for threatening the president. Check Google.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Heard Anything On Nnamdi Kanu So Far by Threebear(m): 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
Why do you care about Nnamdi kanu?
Is this your new year's resolution?
Shouldn't you be concentrating on something that will better your life, rather than asking where Nnamdi kanu is?
He's in my backyard, come and collect him.
Re: Has Anyone Heard Anything On Nnamdi Kanu So Far by horsepower101: 6:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
Daviddson:
Insulting the president is different from vowing to go back with president's head from Abuja. That was what Kanu said. There's always a limit to what you can say - riding on freedom of speech. Even in the US (from the so many news stories I've read), people have been sentenced to long jail terms for ordinary social media posts. And many people have been arrested and .... for threatening the president. Check Google.

In that case Jonathan could have easily committed mass murder because so many horrible things were said about him, his wife and family. In fact most people on Nairaland wouldn't be alive today if we are to go by your justification.

The executive branch of government disobeyed the Judiciary and went for extrajudical killing of human being and you are here to justify it. Shame on you. You get the type of Nigeria you deserve.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Heard Anything On Nnamdi Kanu So Far by Daviddson(m): 6:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
horsepower101:

In that case Jonathan could have easily committed mass murder because so many horrible things were said about him, his wife and family. In fact most people on Nairaland wouldn't be alive today if we are to go by your justification.

[s] The executive branch of government disobeyed the Judiciary and went for extrajudical killing of human being and you are here to justify it. Shame on you. You get the type of Nigeria you deserve. [/s]
Yes, Jonathan's government should have arrested some people whose utterances were a threat to the security of Nigeria, but he was too cool for that, unfortunately. If I were the president, FFK would have been arrested when he threatened to form a parallel govt, and Amaechi who also said the same thing later on. And el-Rufai who was constantly accusing GEJ of sponsoring BH without any evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Heard Anything On Nnamdi Kanu So Far by enemybulldozer(m): 6:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
HungerBAD:
Heard?

Is that what Buratai made you to believe??

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Heard Anything On Nnamdi Kanu So Far by horsepower101: 7:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
Daviddson:

Yes, Jonathan's government should have arrested some people whose utterances were a threat to the security of Nigeria, but he was too cool for that, unfortunately. If I were the president, FFK would have been arrested when he threatened to form a parallel govt, and Amaechi who also said the same thing later on. And el-Rufai who was constantly accusing GEJ of sponsoring BH without any evidence.

You now said " Should have arrested" but you didn't say "should have killed". That's a big difference from your initial argument and justifications.

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Heard Anything On Nnamdi Kanu So Far by enemybulldozer(m): 7:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
grin cool cool grin grin cool cool cool grin cheesy cheesy grin cool sad wink cheesy ipob chief .The hunch back TERRORIST probably dey eat ofe Nsala plus cold odeku somewhere
The fear of MAZI NNAMDI KANU is the beginning of torment to Oodua pigs grin grin grin

Re: Has Anyone Heard Anything On Nnamdi Kanu So Far by Daviddson(m): 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
horsepower101:

You now said " Should have arrested" but you didn't say "should have killed". That's a big difference from your initial argument and justifications.
Kanu put himself in harm's way. He should have ran out of Abia when Python Dance began. Sometimes, running away is not a sign of weakness. Remember "He who fought and run away [b] lives [b] to fight another day" ? Or you did not know that Tinubu had to escape during the military junta? And Dele Momodu? And a host of others. Because they know that the life of the leader a group is the first source of strength to that group.
Re: Has Anyone Heard Anything On Nnamdi Kanu So Far by horsepower101: 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
Daviddson:
Kanu put himself in harm's way. He should have ran out of Abia when Python Dance began. Sometimes, running away is not a sign of weakness. Remember "He who fought and run away [b] lives [b] to fight another day" ? Or you did not know that Tinubu had to escape during the military junta? And Dele Momodu? And a host of others. Because they know that the life of the leader a group is the first source of strength to that group.

He died a Martyr. He died for something he believed in. The mistake most people make is that they think Nnamdi Kanu and Biafran agitation is the same. Nnamdi kanu became a vocal leader of a pre-existing ideology. The Ideology remains there with or without him. The person that will take over from where he stopped will come. For now IPOB is doing their work underground and in secret and planning their next move.
Re: Has Anyone Heard Anything On Nnamdi Kanu So Far by DerideGull(m): 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
HungerBAD:
Heard?

It takes one ugly and inherent coward to understand that when cowards run, they usually run forever.
Re: Has Anyone Heard Anything On Nnamdi Kanu So Far by Daviddson(m): 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
horsepower101:

He died a Martyr. He died for something he believed in. The mistake most people make is that they think Nnamdi Kanu and Biafran agitation is the same. Nnamdi kanu became a vocal leader of a pre-existing ideology. The Ideology remains there with or without him. The person that will take over from where he stopped will come. For now IPOB is doing their work underground and in secret and planning their next move.
OK
Re: Has Anyone Heard Anything On Nnamdi Kanu So Far by GuyWise(m): 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
A vulture created a thread and vultures are replying him

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Heard Anything On Nnamdi Kanu So Far by luminouz(m): 2:34am On Jan 05, 2018
horsepower101:

*sighs*
That is one thing I dislike about fanatical Igbos...u guys never admit ur OWN faults...see all u have been posting since as if KANU was a meowing cat who d tiger just went to destroy... He made some very uncouth/hate statements n he even formed his own ipob army in a federated nation...who does that? I liked him when he stood for freedom of his people but he became mired in partisan politics n innuendos. He overplayed d messiah complex n lost focus. In the end no one from d east(ur governors or senators or anyone) stood n supported him when d army came calling. A lot of young men lost their lives DAT day regrettably n KANU was no where to be found.. If he truly died.. He has earned my respect but if he is in hiding after causing d deaths of those young men while his own family is abroad... He is no better Dan d politicians he supposedly loathed.

Now u are online blaming d government for acting n claiming Igbos are underground planning their next move? This empty chest beating n loud mouthed egregious attitude was what caused the fracas in the first place....this has always been d trait found with u...

My advice? Have a plan n secretly execute it while having ur future goals in mind.... All the south eastern politicians didn't even support him(cuz they feed fat on d hated zoo) n without d unity of all Igbos...I fear a repeat of the operation python dance

My last question....
Horsepower did u say d next messiah will come n continue where KANU stopped?
What about u? Are u not d messiah?

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Heard Anything On Nnamdi Kanu So Far by NaoSlay: 3:53am On Jan 05, 2018
Positives things I admire about nnamdi kanu is his braveness and courage.

The only person to make the holders of these countries (Sokoto caliphate) to fret.

The only person that made the political elites to start meetings and create a committee on restructuring.

The only person that has made president buhari respond to concerns of Nigeria.

The only person that united the Yoruba and igbos through the name of restructuring.
I hail nnamdi kanu.

Kanu is Ipob youth Jesus Christ and I believe he is working underground and he will appear in Nigeria on the day of referendum.

His braveness is a rare gem.

Re: Has Anyone Heard Anything On Nnamdi Kanu So Far by Jabioro: 4:04am On Jan 05, 2018
Nnamid Kanu has gone into oblivion,it will take the grace of God for him to resuface.
Re: Has Anyone Heard Anything On Nnamdi Kanu So Far by edo3(m): 4:09am On Jan 05, 2018
Nairalanders,,i hail thee..twaale.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: See What Is Happening Now As Alex Ekwueme’s Body Arrives Abuja From Lo / Security Man Carrying Umbrella For A Commissioner (photo) / Confusion Trails APC Tenure Extension For Oyegun, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.