Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Where Is Our Dilector Nnamdi Cownu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Our Dilector Nnamdi Cownu? (1286 Views)

Dilector Is Back * / So Cownu Was A Cry For VP Position All Along? / VIDEO Of The Priest That Visited Cownu Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Our Dilector Nnamdi Cownu? by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 01, 2017
This is the question that would continue to rage for the rest of the year now. Nobody could have believed that our dilector could disappeared into the thin air with all his chest beating, BSS, Igbos a.k.a pigs. NLs if you sight our dilector anywhere, kindly inform the NA grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Is Our Dilector Nnamdi Cownu? by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 01, 2017
Lol. I remember the Nigeria will boil and scatter if I am arrested again..... Now , guy man don disappear!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Is Our Dilector Nnamdi Cownu? by AntiWailer: 8:50am On Nov 01, 2017
modelmike7:
Lol.
I remember the Nigeria will boil and scatter if I am arrested again.....
Now , guy man don disappear!!

That is why we told those idiot not to die for any reason.

Kanu self bail out when the heat was too much.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Is Our Dilector Nnamdi Cownu? by wakaman: 8:52am On Nov 01, 2017
Abeg free the guy, him done run Na, make una pity am and him people, even Pilate free Jesus body after operation crucifix, make una free them after operation python dance. But no make them resurrect, operation anaconda following.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Our Dilector Nnamdi Cownu? by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 01, 2017
wakaman:
Abeg free the guy, him done run Na, make una pity am and him people, even Pilate free Jesus body after operation crucifix, make una free them after operation python dance. But no make them resurrect, operation anaconda following.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Our Dilector Nnamdi Cownu? by magoo10(m): 9:09am On Nov 01, 2017
Zombies are still masturbating on the nightmares given to them by nnamdi kanu which they will never forget in a hurry, every right thinking adult should be directing the question of nnamdis where about to the Nigeria army who last invaded his home even though it is very clear that the invasion have not reduced the call for biafra, but has made it more sophisticated and formidable as other intelligentsias have taken over from where he stopped using different forms and strategies in pursuing the course.

Zombies can continue waiting for years to see nnamdi kanu while the game changes.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Is Our Dilector Nnamdi Cownu? by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 01, 2017
If he had started a war That's How he would have vanished leaving his hapless followers who don't even have an international passport to face the music.

Shame on Nnamdiot Kunu and ipods everywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Our Dilector Nnamdi Cownu? by Justiceleague1: 9:16am On Nov 01, 2017
SeanTizzle1:
This is the question that would continue to rage for the rest of the year now. Nobody could have believed that our dilector could

shocked DISAPPEARED shocked

into the thing air with all his chest beating, BSS, Igbos a.k.a pigs. NLs if you sight our dilector anywhere, kindly inform the NA grin

..could DISAPPEARED..

Chaiii! grin

ENGRISS yaff die grin

Nepa bill degree ppl sha grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Our Dilector Nnamdi Cownu? by cosby02(m): 9:19am On Nov 01, 2017
Joblessness.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Our Dilector Nnamdi Cownu? by lonecatt(m): 9:20am On Nov 01, 2017
Rmxr:

Don't you pxgs and idxots get tired of repeating this rubbish? grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
when will you zombies get tired of being against kanu and his biafran bothers,i am from kogi state and support what he his fighting for.
there is no hope in the nigeria of today,are you not ashamed of that? are you any better than those calling for biafra?i doubt because most of them are responsible family men who have legitimate business and want a brighter future for their children children.
theirs is better because they are fighting for the future of their children.
what are you fighting for? most of you are fighting for failed and recycled leaders who cannot guarantee you any future nor your children.you should bury your heads in shame

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Our Dilector Nnamdi Cownu? by Rmxr: 9:27am On Nov 01, 2017
lonecatt:
when will you zombies get tired of being against kanu and his biafran bothers,i am from kogi state and support what he his fighting for.
there is no hope in the nigeria of today,are you not ashamed of that? are you any better than those calling for biafra?i doubt because most of them are responsible family men who have legitimate business and want a brighter future for their children children.
theirs is better because they are fighting for the future of their children.
what are you fighting for? most of you are fighting for failed and recycled leaders who cannot guarantee you any future nor your children.you should bury your heads in shame

Don't be daft . I never mentioned in my post that I'm against Kanu. I'm just asking why you people like repeating that nonsense. While I agree with you there are few responsible people calling for biafra, majority of them are jobless and irresponsible loafers. Which responsible man goes to another man's house from morning till night singing his praises and chasing his car everywhere cheesy Some even go as far as kissing his feet. You people don't have sense grin. If you had sense, you'd have known your methods were bound to fail. While we are at it, please let's stick to the topic

WHERE IS NAMADI COWLU grin grin grin cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Our Dilector Nnamdi Cownu? by hatchy(f): 9:37am On Nov 01, 2017
Gone too soon.

Nnamdi Kanu
1971 - 2017

Rest in Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Our Dilector Nnamdi Cownu? by cockcrowatdawn(m): 9:39am On Nov 01, 2017
Rmxr:

Don't be daft . I never mentioned in my post that I'm against Kanu. I'm just asking why you people like repeating that nonsense. While I agree with you there are few responsible people calling for biafra, majority of them are jobless and irresponsible loafers. Which responsible man goes to another man's house from morning till night singing his praises and chasing his car everywhere cheesy Some even go as far as kissing his feet. You people don't have sense grin. If you had sense, you'd have known your methods were bound to fail. While we are at it, please let's stick to the topic

the hatred for kanu is all over your post and cannot be hidden no matter the language you choose,you can call me a daft and use all sorts of uncouth language but it will never stop me from giving it to them,they have been able to expose the rot in the Nigeria system,while most of them are not educated to the level of attending high institution,most of them are more comfortable and have businesses going for them than most of you jobless youths who are not even sure of your future or that of your kids that is if you have any.most of them have family and kids which is what they are trying to protect.
people like you will prefer to kiss the feet of an old politician who have enslaved your future and that of your kids thereby making you almost unproductive and stagnant.
the fact remains that you and the minor rats cannot stop the call for biafra except the present crop of nigeria leaders make a real change, a change that is in tune with other developing nations of the world
Nigeria have been known as a developing nation for many years now with no hope in sight to be a developed nation and we have adventurous youths who want change and rats like you think you can stop it?No way
Biafra is a moving train that no man on earth can stop.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Our Dilector Nnamdi Cownu? by cockcrowatdawn(m): 9:41am On Nov 01, 2017
Rmxr:

you asking for kanu shows how childish and myopic you are ,kanu has played his part of the struggle,it is left for you to wake up to the fact that there are a million kanu out there.

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Our Dilector Nnamdi Cownu? by gab264(m): 9:43am On Nov 01, 2017
Very soon!!!
Very soon!!!
The reality will glare at Nigeria face like a plague.
I don't want to talk shaa.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Our Dilector Nnamdi Cownu? by Rmxr: 9:46am On Nov 01, 2017
cockcrowatdawn:
the hatred for kanu is all over your post and cannot be hidden no matter the language you choose,you can call me a daft and use all sorts of uncouth language but it will never stop me from giving it to them,they have been able to expose the rot in the Nigeria system,while most of them are not educated to the level of attending high institution,most of them are more comfortable and have businesses going for them than most of you jobless youths who are not even sure of your future or that of your kids that is if you have any.most of them have family and kids which is what they are trying to protect.
people like you will prefer to kiss the feet of an old politician who have enslaved your future and that of your kids thereby making you almost unproductive and stagnant.
the fact remains that you and the minor rats cannot stop the call for biafra except the present crop of nigeria leaders make a real change, a change that is in tune with other developing nations of the world
Nigeria have been known as a developing nation for many years now with no hope in sight to be a developed nation and we have adventurous youths who want change and rats like you think you can stop it?No way
Biafra is a moving train that no man on earth can stop.

lmaoo..you're just switching monikers anyhow from magoo to lonecatt, now this. On the same thread oh. And you say you're not irresponsible grin cheesy Expose which useless rot. What did he do that the likes of Fela, Gani Fawehinmi, Wole soyinka, Jiti Ogunye, Beko Ransome, Femi Falana haven't done. Even Oshiomole sef lol. You and your people are jobless and y'all actions prove that. You keep forcing this anti-biafra nonsense on me. I've been banned for supporting biafra here lol. Tell me something new. I'm not a supporter of one-nigeria . Just stop telling us rubbish. The movement has been incapacitated is all I'm saying. Take your L and eat akpu cheesy. Stop shifting the goal post. Back to the topic

WHERE IS NAMADI COWLU grin

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Our Dilector Nnamdi Cownu? by Rmxr: 9:48am On Nov 01, 2017
cockcrowatdawn:
you asking for kanu shows how childish and myopic you are ,kanu has played a his part of the struggle,it is left for you to wake up to the fact that there are a million kanu out there.

That's not the question daftee grin grin cheesy If you ask me that where is Buhari, I'll tell you he's in Aso rock. If you ask me where Bola Tinubu is, I'll tell you he's in Bourdillion. The question remains

WHERE IS NAMADI COWLU? Stop telling me story grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Our Dilector Nnamdi Cownu? by Rmxr: 9:50am On Nov 01, 2017
OP is asking where NAMADI COWLU is, ipob daftees are telling us nonsense about how Biafla is a moving train. Who said it's a moving aeroplane? grin grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Where Is Our Dilector Nnamdi Cownu? by devindevin2000: 9:51am On Nov 01, 2017
SeanTizzle1:
[s]This is the question that would continue to rage for the rest of the year now. Nobody could have believed that our dilector could disappeared into the thing air with all his chest beating, BSS, Igbos a.k.a pigs. NLs if you sight our dilector anywhere, kindly inform the NA ;[/s]D

Have you heard of any IPOB asking where he is? They know he is in a safe location. You lots afonjas can kill yourself looking for him, and no IPOB will tell you.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Our Dilector Nnamdi Cownu? by cockcrowatdawn(m): 9:52am On Nov 01, 2017
Rmxr:

lmaoo..you're just switching monikers anyhow from magoo to lonecatt, now this. On the same thread oh. And you say you're not irresponsible grin cheesy Expose which useless rot. What did he do that the likes of Fela, Gani Fawehinmi, Wole soyinka haven't done. Even Oshiomole sef lol. You and your jobless and y'all actions prove that. You keep forcing this anti-biafra nonsense on me. I've been banned for supporting biafra here lol. Tell me something new. I'm not a supporter of one-nigeria neither am I against namadi cowlu. Just stop telling us rubbish. The movement has been incapacitated. Take your L and eat akpu. Stop shifting the goal post. Back to the topic

you are confused who is magoo?i dont share the same line of his thought.i speak the truth when i should .most of you are just jealous people like the usual pull him down syndrom most nigerians are known for.take it or leave it kanu has done a lot,he has forced your leaders to be talking about restructuring. as we speak i doubt if you have a good future in nigeria because the system is rottened.
you are only being a coward by sitting on the fence you cannot be against nigeria and biafra at the same time.
in the history of nigeria no one has ever pulled the type of crowed kanu has pulled in the southsouth and southeast region not even those names you mentioned.you should be thinking about your future than attacking people who have taken the bull by the horn in deciding their future.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Our Dilector Nnamdi Cownu? by cockcrowatdawn(m): 9:53am On Nov 01, 2017
Rmxr:

That's not the question daftee grin grin cheesy If you ask me that where is Buhari, I'll tell you he's in Aso rock. If you ask me where Bola Tinubu is, I'll tell you he's in Bourdillion. The question remains

WHERE IS NAMADI COWLU? Stop telling me story grin
child you should be asking the army who invaded kanu about his where about,that is if at all you have the capacity to reason.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Our Dilector Nnamdi Cownu? by lonecatt(m): 9:58am On Nov 01, 2017
Rmxr:

lmaoo..you're just switching monikers anyhow from magoo to lonecatt, now this. On the same thread oh. And you say you're not irresponsible grin cheesy Expose which useless rot. What did he do that the likes of Fela, Gani Fawehinmi, Wole soyinka haven't done. Even Oshiomole sef lol. You and your people are jobless and y'all actions prove that. You keep forcing this anti-biafra nonsense on me. I've been banned for supporting biafra here lol. Tell me something new. I'm not a supporter of one-nigeria neither am I against namadi cowlu. Just stop telling us rubbish. The movement has been incapacitated is all I'm saying. Take your L and eat akpu cheesy. Stop shifting the goal post. Back to the topic

focus on the person you are arguing and stop mentioning my moniker,you are begining to sound confused .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Our Dilector Nnamdi Cownu? by Rmxr: 9:59am On Nov 01, 2017
cockcrowatdawn:
you are confused who is magoo?i dont share the same line of his thought.i speak the truth when i should .most of you are just jealous people like the usual pull him down syndrom most nigerians are known for.take it or leave it kanu has done a lot,he has forced your leaders to be talking about restructuring. as we speak i doubt if you have a good future in nigeria because the system is rottened.
you are only being a coward by sitting on the fence you cannot be against nigeria and biafra at the same time.
in the history of nigeria no one has ever pulled the type of crowed kanu has pulled in the southsouth and southeast region not even those names you mentioned.you should be thinking about your future than attacking people who have taken the bull by the horn in deciding their future.

shut the f.u.ck up. Thast's your moniker grin You're just boring me with me epistles instead of answering the question grin. I buy kanu's idea of biafla but the man himself is an idiot. Fact! You want me to like and cheer someone who calls my people names? Show me where in my post I said i'm against biafla lol. That's the problem with most of you Igbos. It makes you feel good lying to yourselves that someone is afraid of biafla lol. If someone really cares about his future, then he'd be working his ass off 2-4-7 instead of going to another man's house every morning to kiss his feet thinking that man
has the magic needed to transform his life . That's idiocy grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Our Dilector Nnamdi Cownu? by Michael004: 10:05am On Nov 01, 2017
SeanTizzle1:
This is the question that would continue to rage for the rest of the year now. Nobody could have believed that our dilector could disappeared into the thing air with all his chest beating, BSS, Igbos a.k.a pigs. NLs if you sight our dilector anywhere, kindly inform the NA grin

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Our Dilector Nnamdi Cownu? by Michael004: 10:06am On Nov 01, 2017
modelmike7:
Lol.
I remember the Nigeria will boil and scatter if I am arrested again.....
Now , guy man don disappear!!
Why na

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Our Dilector Nnamdi Cownu? by Rmxr: 10:08am On Nov 01, 2017
cockcrowatdawn:
child you should be asking the army who invaded kanu about his where about,that is if at all you have the capacity to reason.

You should have just told us you don't know instead of boring us with meaningless epistles grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Our Dilector Nnamdi Cownu? by Rmxr: 10:13am On Nov 01, 2017
Their Jesus has dissappeared. Anyone who calls him out or mocks him for that is afraid of biafla lol. Ipob logic grin cheesy As if we are the ones running away from our region to their region. Who needs who?

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Our Dilector Nnamdi Cownu? by cockcrowatdawn(m): 10:15am On Nov 01, 2017
Rmxr:

shut the f.u.ck up. Thast's your moniker grin You're just boring me with me epistles instead of answering the question grin. I buy kanu's idea of biafla but the man himself is an idiot. Fact! You want me to like and cheer someone who calls my people names? Show me where in my post I said i'm against biafla lol. That's the problem with most of you Igbos. It makes you feel good lying to yourselves that someone is afraid of biafla lol. If someone really cares about his future, then he'd be working his ass off 2-4-7 instead of going to someone's house every morning to kiss his feet. That's idiocy grin cheesy
you can continue exposing your level of ignorance for all i care,you are the most confused here.
first you say you dont believe in one nigeria
second you say you believe in biafra but dont believe in nnamdi kanu,how careless.
kanus biafra is a different ideology,you dont expect him to run it on your warped ideology of romancing your slave masters.
everything you said up there with regards to nigeria and biafra shows that you have a bigger problem. dont just change moniker to come and be typing lubbish here.
Re: Where Is Our Dilector Nnamdi Cownu? by cockcrowatdawn(m): 10:16am On Nov 01, 2017
Rmxr:
Their Jesus has dissappeared. Anyone who calls him out or mocks him for that is afraid of biafla lol. Ipob logic grin cheesy As if we are the ones running away from our region to their region. Who needs who?
you support biafra but you dont support nnamdi kanu.
it is either you are confused or you belong to uwazuruike biafra

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our Dilector Nnamdi Cownu? by Rmxr: 10:19am On Nov 01, 2017
cockcrowatdawn:
you can continue exposing your level of ignorance for all i care,you are the most confused here.
first you say you dont believe in one nigeria
second you say you believe in biafra but dont believe in nnamdi kanu,how careless.
kanus biafra is a different ideology,you dont expect him to run it on your warped ideology of romancing your slave masters.
everything you said up there with regards to nigeria and biafra shows that you have a bigger problem. dont just change moniker to come and be typing lubbish here.

Oh. So I have to like namadi cowlu to believe in biafla. I can't be anti one-nigeria and anti cowlu at the same time. Your tuition fees should be refunded grin The fact that you place namadi cowlu on God status doesn't mean I do. I call bullshit when I see one. You're probably one of those who justify licking his feet. And you claim you have sense grin grin You have no argument bruh

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Our Dilector Nnamdi Cownu? by Rmxr: 10:24am On Nov 01, 2017
cockcrowatdawn:
you support biafra but you dont support nnamdi kanu.
it is either you are confused or you belong to uwazuruike biafra

Yes. Namadi cowlu is an idiot, but Biafla is a nice idea. Replace Namadi cowlu with a saner person and it becomes a different ball game. I can't like a man who says my people should be killed. Are you deaf? grin cheesy Why do you want me to like namadi cowlu? Is it a must?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Reasons To Believe In Boss Mustapha The New Sgf / Atiku Abubarkar Nigeria Version Of Zimbabwe Emmerson Mnangagwa- The Crocodile / Pastor Shepherd Bashiri's Church Shutdown Over Collection Of Money For Miracles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.