Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? (4849 Views)

Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend / We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. / If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? by theshaderoom: 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
bobolizim:
just ex? Hmm I could have been in such situation , it nearly happened ! But I still don't understand why one would still clinch to a person one presumes to have called it quit with !... Did you guys still find out you're not done yet ?

Very good points you raised my dear. No, we found out we are definitely done!
Re: Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? by Mille: 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
bobolizim:

You are right. Distance separated us. But perhaps you missed the part where I said she is currently engaged to the father of her child. She is even currently living with him meaning she ain't mine anymore. A fact we both acknowledge.
Re: Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? by bobolizim(m): 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
theshaderoom:

Very good points you raised my dear. No, we found out we are definitely done!
hmmm then if you're done should you still meet ?
Re: Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
bobolizim:
hmmm , guys who don't know what they want ? Hmm ....
You're right oo ... Kudos to you , I love this
thanks buddy...
Re: Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? by bobolizim(m): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
Mille:

You are right. Distance separated us. But perhaps you missed the part where I said she is currently engaged to the father of her child. She is even currently living with him meaning she ain't mine anymore. A fact we both acknowledge.
really? But is she not supposed to be your past ? How can she be if she's still part of your presence ?
Re: Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
that's why I prefer to marry virgin

1 Like

Re: Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? by loshybab(m): 9:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
gatelogic:
that's why I prefer to marry virgin
seconded!
The risk(s) attached to having a virgin partner is less compared to someone who has been subjected to the once or more heavy thrusting and honking of a 'baggy' rod
Re: Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
Multiples....not always my fault.

1 Like

Re: Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? by Hoypete97(m): 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
It happened once, i payed a visit to my ex's place after she clamouring that i should visit . I was tipsy that day , this she knew and made advances. She was with another guy already. The weirdest thing was that she thought we'd get back together after the ordeal
Re: Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:16am On Apr 14, 2020
It happens

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Finially Told Me What She Was Hiding....depressed / How To Make Your Ex Jealous & Leave Them Begging For Forgiveness (lovepanky) / I Am Presently In Love With 2 Men Please Help Advise Who To Choose (no Insults)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.