Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

My Girlfriend Finially Told Me What She Was Hiding....depressed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Finially Told Me What She Was Hiding....depressed (4857 Views)

I Think My Girlfriend Had An Abortion And Was Hiding It From Me,advice Please / He Said “no Sex Bfor Marriage.” We Got Married & I Discovered What He Was Hiding / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Finially Told Me What She Was Hiding....depressed by izospindle(m): 11:10am On Mar 09, 2018
I met this girl 4 years ago through a friend. she was dating someone, while we were friend brokeup and started dating me. I love her and I think she really loves me to. we have never had sex and we never go really intimate. I use to complan that she is hiding something but she will refutes the claim . she started falling really deep into me so I stop bothering about what she was hiding. last night she told me that she uses fake pads that she is totally flat in front and behind. before now she knows like this things. am confused. matured people in the house what should I do please. if I marry her will I be content?
Re: My Girlfriend Finially Told Me What She Was Hiding....depressed by donstan18: 11:13am On Mar 09, 2018
It's obvious your problem is boobs and ass.

You are a man, you should know what you want in a woman, some men want ass, some want boobs, some want intelligence, some want beauty, while some want supporter, partner and respect.

If you don't see any of your wants in her, please do well to allow and set her free to go, allow her look her look for a man who wants what she has, go and look for a lady with big boobs and ass if that's your ultimate wants in a woman.

Broken relationship is better than broken marriage and home, because you might possibly cheat with ladies with big boobs and ass when you marry her.

Save the future.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Finially Told Me What She Was Hiding....depressed by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 09, 2018
TAKE HEART

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Finially Told Me What She Was Hiding....depressed by BossLaifay(f): 11:16am On Mar 09, 2018
izospindle:
I met this girl 4 years ago through a friend. she was dating someone, while we were friend brokeup and started dating me. I love her and I think she really loves me to. we have never had sex and we never go really intimate. I use to complan that she is hiding something but she will refutes the claim . she started falling really deep into me so I stop bothering about what she was hiding. last night she told me that she uses fake pads that she is totally flat in front and behind. before now she knows like this things. am confused. matured people in the house what should I do please. if I marry her will I be content?
Lololol...... People problem different Sha o.....
In my opinion if you love her and she loves you what's the big deal about a little 'padding' in this life? Even your country's budget is padded.
Lemme be going

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Finially Told Me What She Was Hiding....depressed by joseo: 11:16am On Mar 09, 2018
Lol........ Self confidence issue..... Try to encourage her to be proud of whatever she's got there.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Finially Told Me What She Was Hiding....depressed by dollyjoy(f): 11:18am On Mar 09, 2018
She has been wearing fake yansh and boobs for 4 years. Mehn!!! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Finially Told Me What She Was Hiding....depressed by dollyjoy(f): 11:24am On Mar 09, 2018
For no reason should you settle for someone who lacks what it takes to turn you on. Sooner or later,you'd start looking outside to satisfy your desires. besides, a relationship build on lies and deception is bound to fail. undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Finially Told Me What She Was Hiding....depressed by esthermezuru: 11:26am On Mar 09, 2018
Four years don waka, you still dey carry go, nobody waka ,nobody Carry go

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Finially Told Me What She Was Hiding....depressed by AnodaIT(m): 11:29am On Mar 09, 2018
Coming here means you are already not content

If she is good in the home and you are prepared to taste fresh boobs outside, go ahead, otherwise get someone that you will wake up in the morning, see her naked body on and smile to yourself

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Finially Told Me What She Was Hiding....depressed by izospindle(m): 11:51am On Mar 09, 2018
donstan18:
It's obvious because problem is boobs and ass.

You are a man, you should know what you want in a woman, some men want ass, some want boobs, some want intelligence, some want beauty, while some want supporter, partner and respect.

If you don't see any of your wants in her, please do well to allow and set her free to go, allow her look her look for a man who wants what she has, go and look for a lady with big boobs and ass if that's your ultimate wants in a woman.

Broken relationship is better than broken marriage and home, because you might possibly cheat with ladies with big boobs and ass when you marry her.

Save the future.
I prefer her mind ability to her physicality but I still have my fears

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Finially Told Me What She Was Hiding....depressed by Mandrake007(m): 12:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
since you're not satisfied with her looks this is where sidechicks come into the fore,get a side chick that's everything your girl is not,love your girl and fùck your sidechick anytime you want,she has deceived you it's time to payback.
Re: My Girlfriend Finially Told Me What She Was Hiding....depressed by bobokeshington: 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
izospindle:

She probably has low self-esteem that's why she's putting on those things. Help fix that first! Then if you love her the way she is, you can go right ahead & marry her.
Re: My Girlfriend Finially Told Me What She Was Hiding....depressed by bobokeshington: 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
donstan18:
It's obvious because problem is boobs and ass.

Save the future.

thumps up bro
Re: My Girlfriend Finially Told Me What She Was Hiding....depressed by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
There’s nothing like love here. Na for her to park well.
Re: My Girlfriend Finially Told Me What She Was Hiding....depressed by donstan18: 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
izospindle:
I prefer her mind ability to her physicality but I still have my fears
What fear?
Re: My Girlfriend Finially Told Me What She Was Hiding....depressed by CAPSLOCKED: 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2018
izospindle:
I met this girl 4 years ago through a friend. she was dating someone, while we were friend brokeup and started dating me. I love her and I think she really loves me to. we have never had sex and we never go really intimate. I use to complan that she is hiding something but she will refutes the claim . she started falling really deep into me so I stop bothering about what she was hiding. last night she told me that she uses fake pads that she is totally flat in front and behind. before now she knows I like this things. am confused. matured people in the house what should I do please. if I marry her will I be content?

WHEN YOU SAID YOU LOVE HER AND SHE LOVES YOU TOO,
DID YOU MEAN THAT YOU LOVE HER FOR HER PERSONALITY, WHO SHE IS, AND WHO SHE WILL BECOME WITH YOU TOMORROW. OR DID YOU MEAN YOU LOVE HER FOR HER BODY?

YOU ALREADY SAID IT THAT YOU LOVE BUTT AND BOOBIES, AND PERHAPS, IT'S THE REASON WHY YOU FELL FOR HER. HER PADDED BODY GOT YOUR ATTENTION, AND NOW YOU KNOW BETTER.
SO I DON'T BLAME YOU IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND ABOUT HER.

I BLAME THE GIRL FOR BEING ARTIFICIAL TOO MUCH, SOMETIMES IT MAKES NO SENSE.
WHAT WAS SHE THINKING, THAT YOU'LL DATE HER FOR 100YRS WITHOUT WANTING TO SEE HER WITHOUT CLOTHES? undecided

YOU'LL NEVER GET THE PEOPLE WHO TRULY LIKE YOU IF YOU KEEP BEING FAKE, BECAUSE FAKE ATTRACTS FAKE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Finially Told Me What She Was Hiding....depressed by Apina(m): 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
Na our prick u want take fvck am, when u dey ask us whether u go find contentment undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Finially Told Me What She Was Hiding....depressed by izospindle(m): 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
donstan18:

What fear?
cheating
Re: My Girlfriend Finially Told Me What She Was Hiding....depressed by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
He's in love with the fake butts grin
Re: My Girlfriend Finially Told Me What She Was Hiding....depressed by donstan18: 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
izospindle:

cheating

If you are scared of cheating, i'll advice you to allow that lady look for a man who'll truly cherish her the way she is.
Re: My Girlfriend Finially Told Me What She Was Hiding....depressed by izospindle(m): 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
donstan18:

If you are scared of cheating, i'll advice you to allow that lady look for a man who'll truly cherish her the way she is.
I do o...I dont think I can ever leave her......I wanted to know if it will be hard to cope
Re: My Girlfriend Finially Told Me What She Was Hiding....depressed by DonroxyII: 7:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
izospindle:
I love her and I think she really loves me to. if I marry her will I be content?
U bunch don't even know what "love" is ..... If u truly love her , her shortcomings won't mean a thing to u but now, she reveal reality to u and u are here confused

If u can't do without ass/boobs, drop her jare , but u will brake her heart real bad !!!

That is why Sampling ground is good !!!
Re: My Girlfriend Finially Told Me What She Was Hiding....depressed by DonroxyII: 7:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
izospindle:

I do o...I dont think I can ever leave her......I wanted to know if it will be hard to cope
How old u be now ....

we sabi u , how we go know whether u go fit cope or not .....

go do butt implant for her and booby implant Na ......

later, come share tori how ur wife booby n ass Na fake cool
Re: My Girlfriend Finially Told Me What She Was Hiding....depressed by izospindle(m): 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
DonroxyII:
How old u be now ....
we sabi u , how we go know whether u go fit cope or not .....
go do butt implant for her and booby implant Na ......

later, come share tori how ur wife booby n ass Na fake cool
my late twenties. ........those things are to dangerous I am not that desperate
Re: My Girlfriend Finially Told Me What She Was Hiding....depressed by donstan18: 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
izospindle:

I do o...I dont think I can ever leave her...... I wanted to know if it will be hard to cope

Don't gamble emotions, feelings and wants in a relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend Finially Told Me What She Was Hiding....depressed by wristbangle: 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
Lol the problem is you initially fell for her because she used titanic butt and boo pads to package herself hence u are living in betrayal as she revealed her true physical nature.

Don't tell me all this while you never romance each other which you ought to have played a cyber intelligence to decode if her boobi is genuine or like fry pan cheesy

Anyway it would be better to call off the relationship and go look for cossy type to marry cheesy. Don't give the lady false hope knowing there is no lead in this relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Finially Told Me What She Was Hiding....depressed by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 09, 2018
wristbangle:

Oko iya arugbo.
How are you? Long time!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Finially Told Me What She Was Hiding....depressed by tosyne2much(m): 7:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
wristbangle:
Lol the problem is you initially fell for her because she used titanic butt and boo pads to package herself hence u are living in betrayal as she revealed her true physical nature.

Don't tell me all this while you never romance each other which you ought to have played a cyber intelligence to decode if her boobi is genuine or like fry pan cheesy

Anyway it would be better to call off the relationship and go look for cossy type to marry. Don't give the lady false hope knowing there will be no lead in your relationship with her.
Nice one oga Wristbangle
Re: My Girlfriend Finially Told Me What She Was Hiding....depressed by marvin906(m): 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
hahahahaHahahhahahaha.. your chick is damn funny.. OK let me use myself as an example.. if I get married to someone who's body doesn't freak me.. am gonna cheat on her... without a doubt no matter the character she has.. so Op is you know you can manage ride on.. if you can't climb off
Re: My Girlfriend Finially Told Me What She Was Hiding....depressed by wristbangle: 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
tosyne2much:
Nice one oga Wristbangle

Prof tosyne2much. I go buzz you when I reach house. In traffic o sad
Re: My Girlfriend Finially Told Me What She Was Hiding....depressed by tosyne2much(m): 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2018
wristbangle:

Prof tosyne2much. I go buzz you when I reach house. In traffic o sad
Alright boss
Re: My Girlfriend Finially Told Me What She Was Hiding....depressed by DonroxyII: 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
izospindle:

my late twenties. ........those things are to dangerous I am not that desperate
U and I be age grade ooo but Me I wise pass u cuz I know wetin I want in a girl ....

I don't like lepa girls but I met one that really wowed me like crazy .... I was committed to marrying her cuz she is very intelligent and her life orientation and aspirations are positively correlated with mine ..... so, I was ready to marry her despite being lepa until genotype issue scatter us after one month and I was about to shine Congo (would have shine if not for distance wink } ......

So, I was back to searching for that tall,full bodied, educated, intelligent, career oriented and well mannered girl I always want !!!

A girl may not have it all but she must be ready to grow in those aspect she lacks..... The question is "are u gonna be comfortable with what she lack and may never gain

Only you fit answer not me !!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omg! See Why She's Leaving Him - Photo / If Not For This Reason, All Women Will Be Prostitutes / Read The Facebook Posts By Killed AAU Girl To Her Guy That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.