Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep (52511 Views)

25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) / If Your Body Suddenly Jerks While Falling Asleep, THIS Is What It Means! / 6 Tips To Help You Fall Asleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:13am On Sep 05, 2017
iNewton:

please how can I make my system not to sleep at all?

you will die if you do not have some shuteye after a couple of days.
Re: 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep by Ibenny(f): 4:24am On Sep 05, 2017
I haven't even slept for yesterday ... sad
My own sleep na by 6am...
Re: 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep by deebrain(m): 4:26am On Sep 05, 2017
Second bathing always does the magic for me.
Re: 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep by bulkwealth(m): 4:35am On Sep 05, 2017
It is nice write up!
****Natural Remedies to help with RELAXATION
**Chamomile
** Lavender
****Yoga
***Eating a healthy snack
like a handful of walnuts, or a piece of dark chocolate, along with a glass of water or a nice cup of hot tea Eat breakfast, every single day of the week.
****** Get outside
Being able to spend just 20 minutes outside can have lasting effects on reducing stress levels and increasing positive moods,
*****Breathing exercise for stress
******Another good remedy to aid sleep and relax the nerves is the use of herbal product called
RUZU HERBAL TEA
its very good to relax the nerves
Check out these link for some more information that you might found helpful:

https://financialshift./2017/08/24/ruzu-herbal-tea-2
If you need help reach out to us via the link provided above

https://www.ruzushop.com/Ruzu-Herbal-Tea-p89224394

Re: 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep by Gracyswizy(f): 5:29am On Sep 05, 2017
Lamooo,pls it doesn't work for everyone
Re: 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep by bellotaofeek: 5:45am On Sep 05, 2017
Umartins1:
Long thing.. ..

Just smoke weed!

That's what we do back in the old school. When you have an enabling environment . There is always a reserve for the night . Even if it is Claro .
Re: 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep by emerged01(m): 5:48am On Sep 05, 2017
Me no dey take eye see night o. From 9pm my eyes don dey deem like touch light wey Im battery wan die.
Re: 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep by simbol(f): 6:06am On Sep 05, 2017
Whenever I find it difficult to sleep.I log in to naira land forum believe me it works faster for me than pills.I will just sleep like an infant.
Re: 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep by xtremeTall(m): 6:07am On Sep 05, 2017
I dont derive pleasure from sleep anymore...money must be made
Re: 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 05, 2017
enemyofprogress:
that's what happens when you don't have a boyfriend or anyone to call your own tongue tongue

abi o.
Re: 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep by bayulll011(m): 6:12am On Sep 05, 2017
[quote author=Tiny23 post=60131454]I watch a movie I've watched several times or read a novel.I fall asleep faster doing these.It works for many people too.[/quotes]

edit ur number madam
Re: 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep by bayulll011(m): 6:13am On Sep 05, 2017
[quote author=Tiny23 post=60131454]I watch a movie I've watched several times or read a novel.I fall asleep faster doing these.It works for many people too.[/quotes]
Re: 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep by Ayindesegun10(m): 6:15am On Sep 05, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Hello guys, it's your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

I once wrote an article about falling asleep fast and the first commenter claimed that all my tips only work on oyinbo people (Americans), well I have tried my possible best to bring this one up to the level of Africans hoping it passes the message clearly...

If you are finding it hard to sleep, you should understand that the more nights you sleep poorly, the harder it will be to fall asleep in the next night.

So, the faster we deal with the problem the better for you.

Here I am going to list 3 remedies you must follow if you want to fall asleep very fast.

With all due respect, are you a physiologist?
Re: 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 05, 2017
[quote author=bayulll011 post=60143084][/quote] why?
Re: 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 05, 2017
The addictive effects of sedative drugs scares me, so I decided to use self therapy. Most times lack of inner peace and stress can cause it. Even though I don't get to sleep 8 hours, atleast, I can do 6 hours and on bad days 4 hours. And a good massage can also do the trick to calm the nerves
Re: 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep by naijalions(f): 6:25am On Sep 05, 2017
Oya see me forming Tiwa Savage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9c_piZMvM0
Re: 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep by Kaybaba5(m): 6:27am On Sep 05, 2017
Oya go chemist get yourself Valium 20.....

Aje bidan.....

You go sleep like kilode
Re: 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 05, 2017
Just read a book. Works well for me smiley
Re: 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep by ripbubu: 7:08am On Sep 05, 2017
Read Bible and you will sleep
Re: 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep by lordspanky(m): 7:14am On Sep 05, 2017
Hi, my name is Giwaxy I'm an emerging artiste and here is my latest single titled às̩e̩ (Amen) listen here https://soundcloud.com/giwaxy/ase-giwaxy share and repost. Out on your favorite blogs next week❤
Re: 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep by millionboi(m): 7:14am On Sep 05, 2017
kingxsamz:
if I find it hard to sleep at night... I just listen to the Radio
or take a shawa
Re: 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep by loomer: 7:29am On Sep 05, 2017
Just put on a boring movie, and u are good to go
Re: 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep by bayulll011(m): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2017
Tiny23:

why?

cos u will see loads of spam and scan messages.

want to buy ur products cant reach u on wahtasap
Re: 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 05, 2017
bayulll011:

cos u will see loads of spam and scan messages.

want to buy ur products cant reach u on wahtasap

Really? but, that's the right number sir or u check our instagram page. You can also place your order on there. Thank you.
Re: 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep by FitnessDoctor: 7:58am On Sep 05, 2017
Gracyswizy:
Lamooo,pls it doesn't work for everyone
But you are not everyone, the question is does it work for you?
Re: 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 05, 2017
I try to read at least a chapter of a book or work on a project. But am used to like 4 hours of sleep max so if I sleep 1 I still wake up around 4
Re: 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep by suremossty(m): 9:07am On Sep 05, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Jerk off undecided
means?... u have joined bad gang
Re: 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep by ArunRanga: 9:08am On Sep 05, 2017
Re: 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep by Analee(f): 9:39am On Sep 05, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Hello guys, it's your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

I once wrote an article about falling asleep fast and the first commenter claimed that all my tips only work on oyinbo people (Americans), well I have tried my possible best to bring this one up to the level of Africans hoping it passes the message clearly...

If you are finding it hard to sleep, you should understand that the more nights you sleep poorly, the harder it will be to fall asleep in the next night.

So, the faster we deal with the problem the better for you.

Here I am going to list 3 remedies you must follow if you want to fall asleep very fast.

1. Identify the actual problems

You might look on now and it seems that the problem might just you feel so uncomfortable on the bed.

No wonder you can't fall asleep.

Actually, the true problems started some time ago, it might be weeks, days or even months ago and now it has escalated into insomnia.

I want you to look back and check what you started doing as this will help you understand how to retrace your steps.

For example, I started finding it hard to sleep when I subscribed to MTN's Midnight browsing plan, which allows you to browse unlimited from 12am to 4am for a mere #25 (cheap right).

Well, the cheap subscription killed my sleep quality and in 3 months, I was a walking zombie.

I initially thought it was because of the midnight shows I normally watch on tv, but it was all MTN's fault (my fault actually).

With this, I was able to understand how much sleep I have lost and how much I need to gain back for everything to return to normal.

2. Don't prolong it

If you still find it hard to fall asleep after doing what I said in No. 1, then this No. 2 tip is for you.

Whenever you find yourself staring at the ceiling or tossing in the bed don't force yourself to sleep and don't get up and start chatting or working on your laptop either. That will just prolong your night and if you eventually fall asleep, it would be one of your worst nights and worse of all, it will happen the next night and the next and the next.

Instead try to do something soothing, something that will calm your never.

You can take a bath (which you were supposed to do before going to bed)
Read a book
Listen to smooth, calm music

All these sound like what you do to a child to make him/her fall asleep and yes it does work for adults.

3. Watch what you do before bedtime

Sometimes when I find it hard to fall asleep, it's due to the thoughts in my head. The war between the transformers, the horror movie I just watched, or the naughty chat I just had with that girl from my class, or the numbers, statistics, demographics, and algorithms on my working sheet I just finished or postponed.

Copyright: Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor (realfitbody.com)

All these sure kept me awake and they will do the same to you. If you want to fall asleep faster, stop doing any serious work 30 minutes before bedtime (when I say bedtime, it applies to those who created a sleep schedule).

You can start doing things like I stated in No. 2 to help calm you down prepare you for sleep.

Remember, all these things can only work if you take your sleep seriously, just like the way you take your passwords and pins.

Leave a comment

Source: http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/09/3-things-hard-fall-asleep.html

pls doc all these doesnt wok 4 me,my problm is dat i fall asleep bt cant veri well,stil wake feelin weak,heaviness of d eyes,head and its has been lik dat 4 som yrs nw,i hardly do serios jobs,i easily cant assmilate,forget tins easily,cant read,infact so many tinz.pls i need u to prescribe a very powerfu supplement that can fight ds chronic insomnia,heard trevor fights it,bt dnt know hw true.tnxx
Re: 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep by AuroraB(f): 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
CEEcey:
grin

I just pray or read my bible and most times i find myself dozing
grin
I got to try this embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation / Tanzanian Doctor, Nurse Suspended For Having Sex, Moaning & Disturbing Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.