Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep (52505 Views)

25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) / If Your Body Suddenly Jerks While Falling Asleep, THIS Is What It Means! / 6 Tips To Help You Fall Asleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep by Bezos(m): 10:19am On Sep 06, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Stop using igbo names to do these.so many people has been scammed that they don't know who is a genuine again for example ponzi,they preach so much but later you will find out they are fraudster.i just pity people even doing mmm,ffg,cma etc.
That said your story is quite touching I will give you what I have tomorrow.but use circular names next time before they will say biafrans are scammers.

Thank you Ma.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep by Royale08: 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
Just take a stress relief tea or supplement before going to bed.You'll sleep like a baby,you'll also feel refreshed and energized in the morning. Most of these supplements are available on http://www.sisinene.org
Just search 'stress relief tea or pill'
Check their site for foreign health and beauty products and thank me later.
Re: 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep by xplicit102: 11:29am On Sep 07, 2020
Ginaz:

Use my remedy and thank me later. Onions is the answer. It's a sedative. grin

Hi gina. Pls how can i contact you as regards this. Currently battling this now for 5months, kindly send me your email address. Thanks
Re: 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep by Ginaz(f): 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2020
xplicit102:

Hi gina. Pls how can i contact you as regards this. Currently battling this now for 5months, kindly send me your email address. Thanks

We can talk here . Sorry for my late reply
Re: 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep by Iphiebarb: 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ginaz:

We can talk here . Sorry for my late reply

Pls, do you mean just eating onions before going to bed? I haven't been sleeping for months now and I feel like a mess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation / Tanzanian Doctor, Nurse Suspended For Having Sex, Moaning & Disturbing Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.