Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Did She Deserve This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did She Deserve This? (3245 Views)

What Punishment Dose She Deserve? / Graphic Video -lady Who Want Fat Ass Got What She Deserve As Her Ass Deteriorate / Does She Deserve Another Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did She Deserve This? by ImmaculateQueen(f): 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hello Everyone smiley

Want to hear everyone's view bout this issue.... Going straight to the point

There's this friend of mine more like house mates that always visit her boyfriend, they don't stay in one place... More like a distance relationship. The girl is still schooling while her boyfriend is working.

While we all know schools are on strike now,the girl decided to visit her boyfriend for the main time before going back to her parent's place. The third day of her visit to her boyfriend's place.... Robbers came to rob in their compound At night tho. They gain access to the guy's apartment with the help of God-know-who. In short, the robbers raped the girl and didn't take any dime from the guy. More like they came to empty their sperm sack. The girl was bruised and hurt, her boyfriend took her to the hospital to take care of her. She was still in agony tho

The fifth day,her boyfriend woke her up when she was sleeping to tell her that he's no more interested in the relationship not when all those useless guys have slept with her in front of him ... He told her, he would like her to leave the following morning and they shouldn't meet again... Heartbroken, the girl left the following morning and came back to school.. She narrated her ordeal to us and wouldn't stop crying. She's Physically and emotionally hurt

My question is this... Is it the girl's fault she visited her boyfriend or is it her fault robbers came to visit. Some people are meant to live in the jungle...

What will you advise the girl to do?

Your opinions romancelanders smiley

1 Like

Re: Did She Deserve This? by sunkanmihassan1(m): 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
Though it might sound heartless. The guy has made a very painful but logical decision.
Re: Did She Deserve This? by immortalcrown(m): 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
They are not meant to be together forever. If not the rape incident, something else would have caused the separation. Gaskia! But people take risk oo! A girl, on her way to her parents' house, stops over for lust misquoted as love. If she dies in the boy's house, it will be a shame to her family and a big trouble for the boy.

1 Like

Re: Did She Deserve This? by CircleOfWilis: 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
U are lying, bu continue cool

4 Likes

Re: Did She Deserve This? by alatbaba1(m): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
need to hear d guys side of the story. maybe she dey moan so hard when the robbers where doing their thing with her.
Re: Did She Deserve This? by makydebbie(f): 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
The guy may have his reasons, but he didn't handle the case well. He doesn't love the girl that much obviously.

4 Likes

Re: Did She Deserve This? by Kennyprince: 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
It's quite painful..... and its a pity the ladies are always on the loosing side when things like this happen.

The gal is pretty innocent..... but as a man I always know what it means to ve somebody Bleep your gal friend, especially in ur very presence.....this us a serious emotional challenge.

Now the final decision varies from person to person. Like me for instance, I can send my gal friend packing on cheating issues but not this very one....she didn't cheat obviously. she was raped.

we guys shd be more tolerant in issues like this. Its a pity God has made woman the way she is.... vulnerable!

3 Likes

Re: Did She Deserve This? by Ahmed0336(m): 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2017
D guy f**k up sha. My type ll use style to drop by reducing communication and not being romantic that's if i wan leave her b dat o

2 Likes

Re: Did She Deserve This? by ImmaculateQueen(f): 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
CircleOfWilis:
Really.. Thanks
Re: Did She Deserve This? by ImmaculateQueen(f): 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
sunkanmihassan1:
Though it might sound heartless. The guy has made a very painful but logical decision.

How's it logical dear?

1 Like

Re: Did She Deserve This? by ImmaculateQueen(f): 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
immortalcrown:
They are not meant to be together forever. If not the rape incident, something else would have caused the separation. Gaskia! But people take risk oo! A girl, on her way to her parents' house, stops over for lust misquoted as love. If she dies in the boy's house, it will be a shame to her family and a big trouble for the boy.

Lol,sure... it's risky but does that mean he should break up with her just like that??

1 Like

Re: Did She Deserve This? by smardray(m): 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
is ur aim to make us unnecessarily emotional ehn
Re: Did She Deserve This? by ImmaculateQueen(f): 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
alatbaba1:
need to hear d guys side of the story. maybe she dey moan so hard when the robbers where doing their thing with her.

Lol... That isn't pleasure but pain so how could she moan
Re: Did She Deserve This? by BlackDBagba: 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
Each to their own....
Re: Did She Deserve This? by ImmaculateQueen(f): 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
makydebbie:
The guy may have his reasons, but he didn't handle the case well. He doesn't love the girl that much obviously.

Exactly my point... He doesn't love her
Re: Did She Deserve This? by ImmaculateQueen(f): 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
Kennyprince:
It's quite painful..... and its a pity the ladies are always on the loosing side when things like this happen.

The gal is pretty innocent..... but as a man I always know what it means to ve somebody Bleep your gal friend, especially in ur very presence.....this us a serious emotional challenge.

Now the final decision varies from person to person. Like me for instance, I can send my gal friend packing on cheating issues but not this very one....she didn't cheat obviously. she was raped.

we guys shd be more tolerant in issues like this. Its a pity God has made woman the way she is.... vulnerable!

You really see it from my own point of view

Thanks
Re: Did She Deserve This? by makydebbie(f): 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
ImmaculateQueen:

Exactly my point... He doesn't love her
She should move on, it's well.
Re: Did She Deserve This? by ImDharay: 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
Your story though, in case it's genuine then
am'a say the guy is kinda dumb & heartless.
Re: Did She Deserve This? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
That guy collaborated with those robbers for her to be raped.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did She Deserve This? by mofeoluwadassah: 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
this is very unfair....am sure the guy never loved her
Re: Did She Deserve This? by ImmaculateQueen(f): 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
smardray:
is ur aim to make us unnecessarily emotional ehn

Lol... That's not my aim dear

1 Like

Re: Did She Deserve This? by ImmaculateQueen(f): 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
makydebbie:
She should move on, it's well.
Thanks sis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did She Deserve This? by makydebbie(f): 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
ImmaculateQueen:

Thanks sis
Uwc dear.
Re: Did She Deserve This? by ImmaculateQueen(f): 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
ImDharay:
Your story though, in case it's genuine then
am'a say the guy is kinda dumb & heartless.

I've got things to do than fabricate a story.. It's okay if you don't believe tho just tryna hear everyone's opinion smiley
Re: Did She Deserve This? by Haniel18: 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
we all are blaming the guy, do we know if the girl has any beef with anybody dat decided to punish her. she might have been rude to a cultist who decided to have his pound of flesh or be set up by a jealous friend.
The guy shouldn't have broken up wit her like dat, he should at least given her time to recover. All i see is lust dan love in dat relationship
Another tin to note, why wasn't d guy robbed, y was d girl d only victim, hw did dey just get quick entrance to his apartment. Ask ur friend if she can remember the expression on his face wen dey came him, wen she was being rape after bring raped.
Re: Did She Deserve This? by ImmaculateQueen(f): 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
Rorachy:
That guy collaborated with those robbers for her to be raped.

Lol... That could be possible too who knows
Re: Did She Deserve This? by ImmaculateQueen(f): 9:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
this is very unfair....am sure the guy never loved her

Of course...
Re: Did She Deserve This? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
ImmaculateQueen:

Lol... That could be possible too who knows
Always think outside the box. Why wasn't he robbed?

1 Like

Re: Did She Deserve This? by ImmaculateQueen(f): 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
Rorachy:
Always think outside the box. Why wasn't he robbed?

Was actually thinking bout that too

Well, Karma is an old friend
Re: Did She Deserve This? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
My advice is still pending till when you tell me, you're the one that got raped. cool
Re: Did She Deserve This? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
ImmaculateQueen:

Was actually thinking bout that too

Well, Karma is an old friend
A girl did same to her boyfriend, they robbed him and later he found out she sent them.

This is why I don't trust no one.

1 Like

Re: Did She Deserve This? by heddiebanks(m): 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
CircleOfWilis:

you be mumu ...but wetin concern me.?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is On The Mind Of This Woman? / 7 Things Women Hate,the 7th One Is Funny / THIS THING Has Finally Affected Me. What Should I Do? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.