Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (48205 Views)

In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Burgerlomo: 9:35am On Sep 07, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Night watch

Na only me and U come take over dis thread grin
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by steppins: 10:12am On Sep 07, 2017
DouglasH92:

Rubbish. If your man was intelligent, he wouldn't propose to you with such financial state.

We aren't talking about dating, we are talking about marriage. How long would you have to manage his 35,000 salary before he attains his ambitious goals? What kind of house can he afford with such money? Let's face it, you both would be living a penurious and poverty stricken lifestyle. Most of your needs wouldn't be met. How about children? Would you wait till he becomes financially successful before you have children?

Please be honest and realistic and stop trying to sound like you are a "nice" lady.
How much do you think is the least amount a guy should be earning before getting married?
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
refiner:

I guess ur sisters must be white!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nwaoma198(f): 12:49am On Sep 08, 2017
Comot make I nod my head for wall grin grin grin grin angry grin[ cryquote author=Burgerlomo post=60213794]

Na only me and U come take over dis thread grin[/quote]
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Burgerlomo: 2:04am On Sep 08, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Comot make I nod my head for wall grin grin grin grin angry grin[ cryquote author=Burgerlomo post=60213794]

Na only me and U come take over dis thread grin

Yep, abi U know see am? grin
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by tosyne2much(m): 8:19am On Sep 08, 2017
ShyCypher:
This is the Broke Girls Thread.

The ones who have absolutely nothin' 2 offer in a relationship except slacked, overused cunts.

Scroll up, have you seen them?
Yeah, there they are grin

Oloshos.
You this man ehn cheesy
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:19am On Sep 08, 2017
DouglasH92:

Rubbish. If your man was intelligent, he wouldn't propose to you with such financial state.

We aren't talking about dating, we are talking about marriage. How long would you have to manage his 35,000 salary before he attains his ambitious goals? What kind of house can he afford with such money? Let's face it, you both would be living a penurious and poverty stricken lifestyle. Most of your needs wouldn't be met. How about children? Would you wait till he becomes financially successful before you have children?

Please be honest and realistic and stop trying to sound like you are a "nice" lady.
pple who walk in factory dst pay dem meagre amount still get married...evryone has dier levels...if u can't others will it's cos our society has lost its value....so person wey no rich shd hang himself
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Martin0(m): 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
Victornezzar:

Yeah I noticed
His last seen is showing August 20th
lefulefu is his main pal here
i hope he's okay too
i greet d ukuwu crew noting do me ooh we just dey on a huge project
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by cephsaidu(m): 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
My friend, one will have to start from somewhere... What about if one has been hustling and nothing comes until he clocks 45years of age before the better paying job comes, will he be able to hold on till that time? just because he can't afford more than 35k pay job

What does this comment have to do with the question? Must every thread serve as a medium for you to insult the opposite sex?

It's a culturally accepted standard here in Nigeria that the man is the breadwinner of the house and as such should be the primary financial provider. It doesn't matter how much the wife is earning. A man earning 35,000 shouldn't be thinking of marriage. Any woman irrespective of how much she is earning who agrees to marry such a man isn't a wise woman.
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by eROCK247(m): 4:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
Daeyou:
Am a young guy so i stand to be corrected......
To me it doesn't matter if a man is earning 35K for ladies to marry, What matter most is the love!!

Love doesn't pay bills
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
rosalieene:
cheesy cheesy

so I saw this post on facebook,
"Ladies can you marry a man who earns 35,000 as salary? "

Lol, ladies gat no chill. grin grin

One said "Can't even buy me a wig let's say the truth here NO"

lady B said "When Human Hair 16inches cost 35k.. abegi!! Double your hustle .."

lady C said "Please you people should stop asking all question..
35k cant even completely pay bride price...
Even self contain house rent...
So why this question"

another said "But oh, 35k, how will he pay my bride price biko, I dont want to marry myself"

Another funny comment: "Would he give his sister to a man earning 35k monthly? Let's be realistic while answering, biko. Leave materialistic talk"

*sighs* grin

my beloved ladies, so am throwing this question to you.

Do not waste your time on nigerian girls just go to another african country even if you stay in one home the ladies can still marry you. In other african countries the ladies are not like vampires like are nigerian ladies
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Coolgent(m): 10:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
Evaberry:

It is only lazy girls who don't hustle that expect a man to provide all their needs and buy countless human hair that have a problem with this.

35k Alone cannot build a home so why don't you hustle, add your earnings and encourage your man to be business oriented. well you can't blame or hate on someone for their choices

but Even dangote did not start with millions.
God bless you Sister, I got married in 2015 with the salary of 35k but today God has answered my call; am about to finish my 4bedrooms bungalow, riding exotic car, my wife is currently doing her NYSC, one baby boy and another one coming by august cool
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by webizone(m): 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
9jayes:

I gat money babe

Bros, u go easy to maga
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by CXLVII: 5:44am On May 10, 2021
Evaberry:

It is only lazy girls who don't hustle that expect a man to provide all their needs and buy countless human hair that have a problem with this.

35k Alone cannot build a home so why don't you hustle, add your earnings and encourage your man to be business oriented. well you can't blame or hate on someone for their choices

but Even dangote did not start with millions.

I love your insight. Many ladies have missed that dream man cos of starting small.

I am not for getting married to miscreants, but But try see a future based on the present. only intelligent ladies can see the drive in a man.

It's not all about the pay, love is ultimate. In a company with over 75k staffs, I feel I am in better position to discuss about this.

Cleaners have happy marriages than us by wide gap ratio. This was a discussion that went agog in a multinational. The cleaners and house keeping, had better and more fulfilled marriages.
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by smeag0l(m): 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
Dominique, I wish to get to know you personally cos of this post. Made me realise there are still knowledgeable babes in Nigeria.
dominique:
Some of those girls commenting rubbish will jump at a man earning way less. Its on social media that some people get mouth.
That was how a girl came to wail on fb that she was advised her by her friend to dump her boyfriend because he was earning120k at the time and the guy was 8 years older. The said friend eventually married a man who was 10 years older and earning 80k, she's still single.

To be honest, 35k can't raise a family properly. So a man earning that little should not be in a haste to get married and have kids.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , / She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? / Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.