Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) (55672 Views)

Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana / Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos / Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by bionixs: 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
UncleRichy:
this one dey are using females...

let me not talk.... before some people come for my head
how is it your business?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by RALPHOW(m): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
Definitely, this must be the ladies idea (Uchering Unit) to honour the pastor. Pastor David will never request for it.
God bless you young ladies.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by fortune1968: 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
[quote author=Celcius post=60145802]Nobody forced them. Women kinda fancy such in churches. I may not blame the pastor.[/quoteWhy ? Its because the lady know the type of "pastor" he is .A vain apostle.I'm sure that nobody will do this to Kumuyi of deeper life
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
women are the most gullible, stupid and easy to manipulate!, Anyway the crooked pastor is a man i didn't expect anything else. who else can manipulate women? if not a man.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by Celcius: 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
[quote author=fortune1968 post=60163736][/quote]
People can flow with the spur of the moment. It was also done for Jesus in Jerusalem. What has been carved out to be Palm Sunday. Leave women abeg. Even in Catholic Church the CWO occasionally do something similar to welcome priests.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by fortune1968: 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
Celcius:

People can flow with the spur of the moment. It was also done for Jesus in Jerusalem. What has been carved out to be Palm Sunday. Leave women abeg. Even in Catholic Church the CWO occasionally do something similar to welcome priests.
With aso ebi ? This welcome is Satanic ! Don't compare this wt Jesus case .
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by Celcius: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
fortune1968:
With aso ebi ? This welcome is Satanic ! Don't compare this wt Jesus case .
The Catholic Women wear uniforms too.
Men will hardly do this. You've not been amongst excited women before. If you have, you'll understand. Many will see no harm in what they've done, because they can't see their heart, but for those of you that can....whatever.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
zionmade1:

hahahahaha. i thought u known the bible so much, why dont u tell me from the bible u know why christians are not joint heirs with Christ and stop asking questions around. If u dont know the bible, kindly bug off
wow..."bug off"!!!is it christianly 2 address someone that way or am i getting under ur skin?well I didn't tell u that I no d bible.am only just responding 2 ur position on d matter. Pls read my posts again. I didn't say Christians aren't joint heirs. U said there's no equality in Christianity. so am wondering if all Christians are joint heirs with Christ placing them on equal standing with Christ's along with d "prophets", how come there's no equality in Christianity?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by Fearlez: 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
zionmade1:

mynd44
so thats all u learnt in ur entire life. sorry dissappoint u i have no business with someone who sounds like a drug addict
Typical hypocrite. You stated the insult and when I killed you like the devil does a prayer-less Christian, you run to the mods.

Mynd44, here's the post of his I responded to :
zionmade1:

meet me on education section and i will disgrace u. Ur entire educational career is not even up to my first degree

I will still keep u in my house (plus ur entire family ) feed u guys 4 times a day and still place ur miserable life on a salary just to be washing toilet. so bug off if u cannot raise a point without insults like a typical nonentity

He found out he couldn't sustain the verbal bloodletting so he summoned you.

Please use your good office to ban us both.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by zionmade1: 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
lexy2014:
wow..."bug off"!!!is it christianly 2 address someone that way or am i getting under ur skin?well I didn't tell u that I no d bible.am only just responding 2 ur position on d matter. Pls read my posts again. I didn't say Christians aren't joint heirs. U said there's no equality in Christianity. so am wondering if all Christians are joint heirs with Christ placing them on equal standing with Christ's along with d "prophets", how come there's no equality in Christianity?
bug off means go away, it means take off, it means stop bothering me. so wats bad about the phrase bug off
I will answer ur question if u tell me wat role peter held in early christianity
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
zionmade1:

bug off means go away, it means take off, it means stop bothering me. so wats bad about the phrase bug off
I will answer ur question if u tell me wat role peter held in early christianity
i was bothering u?thats serious.I thought we were discussing? I don't no what role peter played that's y am hanging out with u asking u questions which u don't seem 2b happy with
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by Fearlez: 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
zionmade1:

hahahahaha i didnt use a censored word in my post. unlike u who doesnt know the trick. I guess u should know that cursing someones father, or calling someone a bastard is against the rules. I am watching mynd44 am not calling him to ban u anyway, but erase ur post. Banning u wont give me joy.
To erase my posts? That's sweet music to my ears: an implicit admission they stung you deep in your hypocritical soul.

But I know your illiteracy is bone-deep. You broke rule 2 which borders on insults. Saying my words are censored is pure foolishness.

People like you are a hindrance to Christianity more than Beelzebub himself.

Now get out of my way.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by zionmade1: 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
Fearlez:
To erase my posts? That's sweet music to my ears: an implicit admission they stung you deep in your hypocritical soul.

But I know your illiteracy is bone-deep. You broke rule 2 which borders on insults. Saying my words are censored is pure foolishness.

People like you are a hindrance to Christianity more than Beelzebub himself.

Now get out of my way.
u still sound like a drug addict.
Quit drugs because it would kill u one day. its just a matter of time
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by zionmade1: 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
lexy2014:
i was bothering u?thats serious.I thought we were discussing? I don't no what role peter played that's y am hanging out with u asking u questions which u don't seem 2b happy with
i have replied more than 20 mentions here. I love sensible arguments bro. Just wanted to tell u that bug off is not a bad word.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by Fearlez: 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
zionmade1:

u still sound like a drug addict.
Quit drugs because it would kill u one day. its just a matter of time
Killing plonkers like you is my specialty.

I will soon unleash more expletives on you before the referee comes in.

Religious fraudster.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
zionmade1:

i have replies more than 20 mentions here. I love sensible arguments bro. Just wanted to tell u that bug off is not a bad word.
I wasn't arguing with u. I was only asking 4u 2 clarify a few things u said. u obviously seem offended with d tone of ur language
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by zionmade1: 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
Fearlez:
Killing plonkers like you is my specialty.

I will soon unleash more expletives on you before the referee comes in.

Religious fraudster.
hahahahaha. and who is stopping u from vommiting all the thrash ur heart is made of. go on boy, its a free world. But mark my words doing drugs is poisoning urself
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by zionmade1: 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
lexy2014:
I wasn't arguing with u. I was only asking 4u 2 clarify a few things u said. u obviously seem offended with d tone of ur language
I apologize for that bro. but going through all the mentions on my moniker even u will know its not easy and its irritating. if u wont mind, u can repeat the question
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by Fearlez: 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
zionmade1:

hahahahaha. and who is stopping u from vommiting all the thrash ur heart is made of. go on boy, its a free world. But mark my words doing drugs is poisoning urself
Fake laugh hiding true hurt grin

So why did you call the mods then, if they don't bother you.

All your professed faith in Christ can't heal you from your mental anguish and paranoia. Self-wanking Jezebel.
You don't want Nairaland to remember how I buried you without religious rites? grin grin grin

Christian fraudster.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
Pastors and love for better women are like 5&6
I smell foursome not even party
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
zionmade1:

I apologize for that bro. but going through all the mentions on my moniker even u will know its not easy and its irritating. if u wont mind, u can repeat the question
i understand how u feel.don't worry let's call it a day. just relax u will b fine
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by zionmade1: 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
lexy2014:
i understand how u feel.don't worry let's call it a day. just relax u will b fine
Thanks for understanding
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by bentuzene(m): 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
Some Churches shaaaa!
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by Ezniteadin(m): 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
kennygee:
This is vain. Really vain.

Women are easily deceived and gullible, just a handful of women put on thier thinking cap. They organize and seek to please man Not because they love God.
It is the sad part of religion
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by castro316: 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
zionmade1:

God gave prophets and apostles for a reason. Why didnt God just tell everyone to go and read his bible? or is God not wise to set up such authorities? next time u want to tell me i dont read my bible why dont u quote a verse to prove my assertions wrong.

the way u write Jesus shows how much reverence u have for him, if u want continue spelling j instead of J. maybe one day u will need to call on that name u will realize that u never had reverence for it

This is the one of the reasons pentecostal churches moves moved away from the catholic church papacy. You are entering it back. As for your j or J, the scribes and pharisees were the literate members of the jewish worshipers of God. They knew everything about the word of God but what happened.... I leave the rest to you.....that is if you read your bible well o
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO IMPROVE YOURSELF SPIRITUALLY...IF THERE IS, THEN CHRIST JESUS WOULDN'T BE USEFUL TO YOU...THE SCRIPTURE SAYS WE ARE COMPLETE IN HIM, WE NEED NO FURTHER IMPROVEMENT...CHRIST DID A PERFECT JOB ON US. GLORY BE TO HIM, FOR HE IS WORTHY! AMEN
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by thompsob(m): 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
It baffles me when some ppl come out to say Catholics worship Mary, what do we call this pls?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by kolmart: 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
blind followers
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by lighter4: 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
Celcius:
Nobody forced them. Women kinda fancy such in churches. I may not blame the pastor.
who told u nobody sent them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Are Spiritually Matured If You Have "Perfect" Control Over These Things / Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma / Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.