Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) (55667 Views)

Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana / Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos / Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by dingbang(m): 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
zionmade1:

U need it better, so u can decipher the difference between simile and metaphor
my friend forget English language...
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by Erums(m): 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nonsense thread... Na dem sabi
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by jaszplus12(m): 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
zionmade1:

If Jesus called them pharisees why shouldnt i?
Yes thanks for the sensible argument. In that verse u quoted they brought animals to sacrifice for paul how is that related to this?
thank you for your response sir.
the point I was trying to bring out is in verse 14& 15 were Paul rent their clothes and vehemently insisted that they're mere mortals like them thereby refusing to be seen as extraordinary! they refused to be worshipped! unfortunate that these days reverse is the case as "men of God" now see themselves above others! the mere mention of their names send their followers shivering!
that's contrary to bible apostles and preachers!
yes, Jesus called the Pharisees by the name of the sect they belonged!
hope you get my drift sir. thx.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by Chuksjay: 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
Let your money and our team of professionals work for you. Invest today and get your capital plus 15% interest after 4 months.
https://farmhubb.com/about-us
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by Wristler: 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
zionmade1:
see nothing wrong in that.
wen men of jerusalem welcome Jesus on a triumphant entry, it was only the pharisees, sadducees and hypocrites that were all murmuring and talking rubbish.
From this post, let all the pharisees, sadduccees and hypocrites show themselves now
If i was there and i know the word of God he taught me has blessed me so much, i would even pull off my suit so that he will ride on it. He has blessed the life of so many

And you think comparing Jesus with this man proves your point??
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by whizfem(m): 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
zionmade1:
wen men of jerusalem welcome Jesus on a triumphant entry, it was only the pharisees, sadducees and hypocrites that were all murmuring and talking rubbish.
From this post, let all the pharisees, sadduccees and hypocrites show themselves now
If i was there and i know the word of God he taught me has blessed me so much, i would even pull off my suit so that he will ride on it. He has blessed the life of so many

You know nothing about the word of God with this kind of comparison. Even the pastor in question will disagree with you. God bless your heart brother
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by zionmade1: 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
whizfem:

You know nothing about the word of God with this kind of comparison. Even the pastor in question will disagree with you. God bless your heart brother
U should have started by showing the word that i didnt know
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by zionmade1: 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
Wristler:
And you think comparing Jesus with this man proves your point??
u call him a man, Jesus called him a god. so whose report should i believe
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by kennsville(m): 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2017
Hmm
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by zionmade1: 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
jaszplus12:

thank you for your response sir.
the point I was trying to bring out is in verse 14& 15 were Paul rent their clothes and vehemently insisted that they're mere mortals like them thereby refusing to be seen as extraordinary! they refused to be worshipped! unfortunate that these days reverse is the case as "men of God" now see themselves above others! the mere mention of their names send their followers shivering!
that's contrary to bible apostles and preachers!
yes, Jesus called the Pharisees by the name of the sect they belonged!
hope you get my drift sir. thx.
I get u
wat was displayed there is not worshipping the man of God. it was respect for him. they wanted to worship Paul, that was why he declined. Nobody is worshipping a pastor, Did they pray to him? did they pray in his name? does scattering flower now a form of sacrifice? Are u guys complaining that i am comparing a son to his father. Where on earth are kings respected and his own princes are not respected too. What is wrong with christians
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by zionmade1: 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
toolovely:

hey guy, no de disgrace yourself na....
did your bible tell you that once you become a new creation, you become immortal?

as long as you live here on earth, you mortal....everyone must die and after that.....

God is the only Immortal...
u are still a baby Christian.
Didnt ur bible tell u that "that which is born of the Spirit is spirit? Do u know the person who comes to reside in a born again Christian? The almighty God. How can u call someone carrying the lion of tribe of Judah a mere mortal man. No wonder the devil play with so many Christians as mere humans
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by DidierMorata: 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
Ever wondered why Judas had to kiss Jesus before he could be arrested? It was because the people who came to arrest him could not differentiate him from his disciples throughout the time he spent in that neighborhood.

How difficult will it be to differentiate these pastors of today from their followers?

We are called Christians because we are expected to be Christlike.

God help us all. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry

FlirtyKaren:
The rain in Port Harcourt didn’t stop female church members who wore matching outfits to welcome their pastor, David Ibiyeomie like royalty for a church function last Sunday.

The selected female members waited for him under the rain, then sprayed flowers as he slowly drove pass.

http://www.lailasblog.com/see-female-church-member-welcomed-pastor-david-ibiyeomie-church-function-port-harcourt/

Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by zionmade1: 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
lexy2014:
that means if d ladies standing on d road&welcoming ibiyeomie are joint heirs that means they are all equals as far as Christianity is concerned,right?
The bible says "If u receive a prophet as a prophet u will receive a prophetic reward" There are authorities in the house of God. Paul told an entire church "I have begotten u" he told dem "follow Me as i follow christ" Does that show equality in Christianity?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by DidierMorata: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
Ever wondered why Judas had to kiss Jesus before he could be arrested? It was because the people who came to arrest him could not differentiate him from his disciples throughout the time he spent in that neighborhood.

How difficult will it be to differentiate these pastors of today from their followers?

God help us all. embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry

I will like to mention that most of these people cannot stand up for praise and worship / prayer sessions for 30 minutes by the way!

zionmade1:
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by zionmade1: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
castro316:

I can see you have shot another gun here. Look. You and pastor are sons of God. Stop putting yourself below a man that has no power to raise the dead or raise himself from the dead unless it is sent from above
Am a son if God doesnt mean there are no authorities in the house of God. James,peter,matthew, etc were all sons of God, then why was peter the head of them all?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
I claim it in the name of Jesus. grin
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by zionmade1: 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
castro316:

The. Funny part is that you have not answered my question. How does putting small j and capital J affect my christian life. How does small j show how I forgive others or give to the poor or worship the lord everyday. So out of everything I said there. It was only the small j you noticed. Let me educate you my brother. U Will answer to your self on that day. Pastor David will not stand by your side if you don't know so stop 'worshiping' him by allowing right what is plain he is doing wrong. God gave you brains to read the bible to know what is right or wrong. If you are honest to yourself. You will attest that what David Is doing is plainly wrong. Pastors these days have gone away from what is appointed for them to do. I am not judging him but how can I agree with what is wrong with my 'Koro Koro' eyes and jubilate becos he is a pastor.  
God gave prophets and apostles for a reason. Why didnt God just tell everyone to go and read his bible? or is God not wise to set up such authorities? next time u want to tell me i dont read my bible why dont u quote a verse to prove my assertions wrong.

the way u write Jesus shows how much reverence u have for him, if u want continue spelling j instead of J. maybe one day u will need to call on that name u will realize that u never had reverence for it
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
mrphysics:

You are on every thread. Its good only if you do it on spare time.
thanks
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by zionmade1: 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
DidierMorata:

God help us all. embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry

I will like to mention that most of these people cannot stand up for praise and worship / prayer sessions for 30 minutes by the way!

Leave that for God. Pst David is not my pastor. But i rather defend him with all my life and at the end find out he is fake (i will loose nothing on the last day) than to criticize him with every wisdom in me only to find out that he was truly anointed.(I guess u know wat it means to call someone whom God has called and invested so much power and annointing FAKE)

better still if u re not so sure, just shut up and keep living ur life to please God. God knows why he placed the power of life and death in the tongue
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
zionmade1:

The bible says "If u receive a prophet as a prophet u will receive a prophetic reward" There are authorities in the house of God. Paul told an entire church "I have begotten u" he told dem "follow Me as i follow christ" Does that show equality in Christianity?
so that negates d scripture of joint heirs? that means pastors are equal with Christ based on joint heirship, but "ordinary" Christians are less than d prophets?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by zionmade1: 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
lexy2014:
so that negates d scripture of joint heirs? that means pastors are equal with Christ based on joint heirship, but "ordinary" Christians are less than d prophets?
hahahahaha. i thought u known the bible so much, why dont u tell me from the bible u know why christians are not joint heirs with Christ and stop asking questions around. If u dont know the bible, kindly bug off
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by Myself2(m): 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
zionmade1:

OH shut up before you drown in your ignorant comparison,how dare you compare Our Lord Jedus with a mere mortal like David Ibiyeomie??
Jesus came and was received as savior of the world, is David Ibiyeomie the Lord and savior of those fine but ignorant ladies
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by deltateam: 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
UncleRichy:
this one dey are using females...

let me not talk.... before some people come for my head

Even if he uses men you will still open your shit hole you call mouth.

Flowers are associated with ladies.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by deltateam: 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
kennygee:

So if they receive him like that, who will receive me?

Aren't we all a royal priesthood?

Who you epp?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by Shedrack777: 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
All I know is that, some of those female ushers will go and bleep their boyfriends right after service. so you see, it makes no difference.

The pastor though, is a real man of God
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by zionmade1: 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
Myself2:

OH shut up before you drown in your ignorant comparison,how dare you compare Our Lord Jedus with a mere mortal like David Ibiyeomie??
a Jesus came and was received as savior of the world, is David Ibiyeomie the Lord and savior of those fine but ignorant ladies
from the bolded i doubt u re a christian if such can come from ur mind.
U guys are just big hypocrites very big ones.
U go to a wedding and such a welcome is done and u clap and merry, I guess ur bible told u that its only during wedding that ladies should spray flowers.
Tufiakwa, i spit in swahili

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by joinnow: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
Look like the female usher leader is from west.
What they knows best Asoebi.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by homesteady(m): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
I wonder who gives such ideas to all these protocol unit members.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by Lokoyen(m): 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
zionmade1:

What do you expect from them! Talk na ni!

It is not him they honor but the Anointing he carries.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by zionmade1: 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lokoyen:

What do you expect from them! Talk na ni!

It is not him they honor but the Anointing he carries.
Leave those hypocritic carnal people calling themselves christians. They call themselves christians but still find it repulsive wen someone honors the annointing in a prophet. pathetic people
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by Bigsteveg(m): 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
The rain in Port Harcourt didn’t stop female church members who wore matching outfits to welcome their pastor, David Ibiyeomie like royalty for a church function last Sunday.

The selected female members waited for him under the rain, then sprayed flowers as he slowly drove pass.

http://www.lailasblog.com/see-female-church-member-welcomed-pastor-david-ibiyeomie-church-function-port-harcourt/

They are ushers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) / You Are Spiritually Matured If You Have "Perfect" Control Over These Things / Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.