Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

Help:guys Have You Ever Tried One Of Those Increase Your Di*ck Size Medications? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help:guys Have You Ever Tried One Of Those Increase Your Di*ck Size Medications? (1184 Views)

Is This My D*ck Size Normal? / What 20 Women Said About Their Preference In D*ck Size (this Will Surprise You) / My Di.ck Size Turns People On (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help:guys Have You Ever Tried One Of Those Increase Your Di*ck Size Medications? by Drifty: 10:20am On Sep 05, 2017
Hello guys.. I'm not gonna lie but I have a 5 inch D, and I'd want it longer, and I see all these ads online different ones on some stuffs you can use to increase your penis size but I don't know for sure if they are all real but I want to ask you guys if you've tried one before and it worked, or you have an opinion about it please share here..
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help:guys Have You Ever Tried One Of Those Increase Your Di*ck Size Medications? by davostar: 11:14am On Sep 05, 2017
Booked... am coming back
Re: Help:guys Have You Ever Tried One Of Those Increase Your Di*ck Size Medications? by sleamzy06(m): 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
Re: Help:guys Have You Ever Tried One Of Those Increase Your Di*ck Size Medications? by Drifty: 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2017
davostar:
Booked... am coming back
Anyone else??
Re: Help:guys Have You Ever Tried One Of Those Increase Your Di*ck Size Medications? by collinsebuka(m): 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
Trust me girls like it average and your dick is average.

if it's too big girls are going to be turning you down

just learn how to use your tongue and fingers

also learn how to give amazing head

Those pills are poisonous, don't give your dick problem
Re: Help:guys Have You Ever Tried One Of Those Increase Your Di*ck Size Medications? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
collins. ebuka:
Trust me girls like it average and your sick is average.

if it's too big girls are going to be turning you down

just learn how to use your lips and fingers

Those pills are poisonous, don't give your dick problem
shocked an what makes this 1 think lips an fingers are better than the plantain or a substitute for a big 1

But enhancements can be dangerous
Re: Help:guys Have You Ever Tried One Of Those Increase Your Di*ck Size Medications? by LanreGH(m): 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
Warning: Don't try such thing, you might end up with XL or XXL d.ick

(1) (Reply)

Wife Gave Chance For Sex With Sexy Maid / Lagos Prostitute Beats Friend Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) / My friend Brother's Wife Abscond After Their 3 Weeks Wedding, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.