Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,076 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Wife Gave Chance For Sex With Sexy Maid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Gave Chance For Sex With Sexy Maid (1170 Views)

Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance / Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps / Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wife Gave Chance For Sex With Sexy Maid by Doctorjames(m): 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hi Friends, I am Kenedy living in Lagos, I am 32 yrs old, handsome guy, with a nice physique. I have recently started reading stories and would like to share one of my experiences which happened with my housemaid a month ago.

Coming to the sex story:

I fell in love with a girl, married her even after a strong protest from my family. I regret taking that step every day (every night). It’s been 3 yrs but we are nowhere near our lovemaking yet. My wife lacks interest in sex. Everything else in life is fine other than the fact that I am not getting laid well.

We shifted to a newly built house, which is a three floor nearer to my wife’s office. We live on the third floor.

I work from home and my wife works in a top company. She is a workaholic. She goes to the office between 8 AM & 10 AM and returns by 10 PM. I can cook but I am very lazy at other household works. So we had to hire a maid.

We appointed our watchman’s wife immediately as our house was getting messier day by day. They were given the 1 bed room in the ground floor as it was vacant at that time. I used to park my car exactly adjacent to their door.

My Maids name is Sandra, Big boobbs aged 28.....

Continue here...

Source: http://sexgists.com/index.php/2017/09/15/wife-gave-chance-sex-sexy-maid/

(1) (Reply)

Does Age Really Matter In A Relationship? / 8 Signs You Have Finally Found True Love / 3 Beautiful Nigerian Actress Twerk To Charles Okocha Shove It Off Your Ass Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.