Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,287 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter (41041 Views)

Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School / Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) / Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter by holutee(m): 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
Re: Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter by fumiswtpusy(f): 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
chijioke19979:
make money call or whatsapp the number below
A scammer that can't even spell correctly.anybody that contact you except EFCC is an idiot.
By the way how can someone win 2.4 million according to you and still can't pay 10k for today's game.
You are a thief,bastard a scammer and idiot

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter by cadre88(m): 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
Guy u mumu o.. How 200 odds with 20k go give u 2400000? U be learner for this work
Re: Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter by columbus007(m): 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
What's hot?shey na boiling tea undecided
Re: Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter by TopGunFighter: 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
ozy4christ:
Assuming d mum threw d boy away,hmm,just thinking
hmmmmmm...... have your thrown anyone away? grin grin cool
Re: Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter by Mrjo(m): 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
ElPadrino33:
Where is the father ?
the answer to ur question is nt avilable, try again leter
Re: Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter by Mrjo(m): 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

A scammer that can't even spell correctly.anybody that contact you except EFCC is an idiot.
By the way how can someone win 2.4 million according to you and still can't pay 10k for today's game.
You are a thief,bastard a scammer and idiot
pussy, why ar u fighting dick? I thought to 2 of u are 5&6?
Re: Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
okay.
Re: Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter by Lalas247(f): 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
Awon 13 and pregnant grin
Re: Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter by Jethrolite(m): 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
EmperorLee:

Oshe Story teller undecided
I wonder the pleasure you guys gain from being killjoys?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter by perdollar(m): 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
milf
Re: Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter by omomummy13: 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
VACANCY!!!!

Do you live within Lekki / Ajah axis?
Are you computer Literate?
Can you work from Monday to Saturday? (Off on some saturdays)
Are you proactive and can work under minimal supervision?
Do you possess excellent communication skills

This opening is more desirable for those who live within Lekki /Ajah axis. However, you MUST prove distance wont affect punctuality to be considered if you live far away.

Please send CVs to yettie15@gmail.com with OPERATIONS STAFF or DISPATCH RIDER as subject of the mail.
Re: Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter by leobrownish(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
mom? hmmmm, i like this kin mom ooo
Re: Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter by Taiwo20(m): 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
Oppypoppy:
Yeah young mama. Like a friend of mine who got pregnant at 14 by one broda Taju for street then, she drop school born the pikin and after continue after a year. She works in d bank now her son is 25yrs now. If you see dem both you tink na her junior bro. The guy no dey call her mummy but "M.Y".

sHORT FOR MUMMY YAKUBU?
Re: Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter by Makanjuola89: 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
Oppypoppy:
Yeah young mama. Like a friend of mine who got pregnant at 14 by one broda Taju for street then, she drop school born the pikin and after continue after a year. She works in d bank now her son is 25yrs now. If you see dem both you tink na her junior bro. The guy no dey call her mummy but "M.Y".
kuku tell us you are the woman
Re: Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter by Georgeisco2007: 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
Christane:
D mum b lyk olosho

Nawa oooo, this one weak me.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter by wildchild02: 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
La Chic La Hot grin

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION (Sallah Promo is still on)
Re: Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter by ammy4goodies(f): 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
Oppypoppy:
grin grin grin >: grin
Re: Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter by ozy4christ(f): 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
TopGunFighter:
hmmmmmm...... have your thrown anyone away? grin grin cool
didnt get you my dear,but am talking of abortion
Re: Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter by AlwaysUltraPad: 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
Teacher1776:
So Twitter is now on fire? Is it the headquarters that is on fire? Thank God the fire never reach where my account dey. Fire Ko fire ni.
grin grin

Bloggers too de exaggerate story
Re: Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter by MrCork: 7:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lalas247:
Awon 13 and pregnant grin

...kaiii.. sweeery do u want some body to pour??....yorr picture too dyammmm sexxxxlcy n keeps making our kondo standddddddup!! cheesy
Re: Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter by ndiboy01(m): 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
ElPadrino33:
Where is the father ?
"ask nnamdi kunu.....oh sorry nnamdi kanu
Re: Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter by ndiboy01(m): 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
[quote author=Christane post=60156784]D mum b lyk olosho[/quote
""" an u b like osho free""""""" ifot]
Re: Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter by Kobicove(m): 6:18am On Sep 06, 2017
odamaken:
Where is ur father or ur mom husband or is she a free giver? I don't even think she is young is just that she is irresponsible and dress like old mama youngi

Being a single parent does not necessarily connote irresponsibility undecided
Re: Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:48am On Sep 06, 2017
She hott gaskiya!
Re: Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter by Gr8Nez(m): 9:19am On Sep 06, 2017
Woah she is Damm beautiful I would have asked her out if she crossed my path without knowing she is a mum of a grown man
Re: Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter by Lalas247(f): 9:31am On Sep 06, 2017
MrCork:

...kaiii.. sweeery do u want some body to pour??....yorr picture too dyammmm sexxxxlcy n keeps making our kondo standddddddup!! cheesy
Lol mrcork maybe you should stop looking at it cry
Re: Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter by Oppypoppy: 9:08am On Sep 07, 2017
Makanjuola89:

kuku tell us you are the woman

Hehehehe man dey turn woman born?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Bring Her Over To The US? / Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) / Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.