Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know (46698 Views)

List Of Africa's Most Visited Countries In 2023 / General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa / 5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by dowjones(m): 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
fk001:

Ass licker shame on you.

You want my attention. Now you have it.

I know you're still a jambite So your brain hasn't developed well to handle things like this.

I have been to southafrica and I have south African friends. And I have a big picture of why they hate Nigerians.

It is natural to defend your country. You are defending your territory and she is doing the natural thing.

I will not be as stupid as you to keep throwing insults. The best thing is to advice her to stop fighting everyone.

Keep reading your books so you can have good results to get a job that will allow you travel around the world and see things for yourself.

Child
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by fk001(m): 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
dowjones:

You want my attention. Now you have it.

I know you're still a jambite So your brain hasn't developed well to handle things like this.

I have been to southafrica and I have south African friends. And I have a big picture of why they hate Nigerians.

It is natural to defend your country. You are defending your territory and she is doing the natural thing.

I will not be as stupid as you to keep throwing insults. The best thing is to advice her to stop fighting everyone.

Keep reading your books so you can have good results to get a job that will allow you travel around the world and see things for yourself.

Child

Lol ass licker.

i know what you were eyeing from that gullible lady i think you want to scam her.

Real men show what they have not by cheap talk.

And lastly about that jamb stuff, i am not into school I have never set my foot to school, i don't remember what school looks like.

I hope you can comprehend my third paragraph.

south African drug dealer want to claim Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lionessza:

Only a slum dwelling Zoogerian would think like this lol. Hunger and praising white skin is what you are known for besides criminality .
Jesus!!south african lady just called Nigeria a "ZOO" grin
Lionessza:

Only a slum dwelling Zoogerian would think like this lol. Hunger and praising white skin is what you are known for besides criminality .
Jesus!!south african lady just called Nigeria a "ZOO"

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by LeSudAfricaine: 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
This thread was always going to attract haters (Nigerians)

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by LeSudAfricaine: 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
snoopylinus:

Jesus!!south african lady just called Nigeria a "ZOO" grin
Jesus!!south african lady just called Nigeria a "ZOO"
Unfortunately she's spot ongringrin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by LeSudAfricaine: 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
Davash222:
5 things most people know about South Africa;

Xenophobia

Xenophobia

Xenophobia

Xenophobia

Xenophobia.
Well I can think of quite a few as well..
Cultism, Juju, human flesh and maccabre practices
Drug Trafficking
Scams
Fake Pastors
Buffonery
Ugly Chicks
Boko Haram
Foul Attitude
Prostitution rings
Must I go on..?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by LeSudAfricaine: 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
blackbeau1:
You forgot to add 'they are highly xenophobic '
Who isn't when it comes to Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by blackbeau1(f): 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
Who isn't when it comes to Nigerians?
then y r u here ?
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by LeSudAfricaine: 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lionessza:

What is your definition of lazy?

Jealous of what exactly? You people are jokers.

Yorubas are lazy and jealous of us , Chinese in china , Indians in India etc . Everyone is jealous of what ? Lol.

I'm thinking the same thing, everyone is always lazy and jealous to Nigerians, Indians, Malyasians, south africans etc. We are so lazy but these people would rather chop each other for human organs for easy money rather than work

2 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
Well I can think of quite a few as well..
Cultism, Juju, human flesh and maccabre practices
Drug Trafficking
Scams
Fake Pastors
Buffonery
Ugly Chicks
Boko Haram
Foul Attitude
Prostitution rings
Must I go on..?
hunger is a scary reality in that cesspit,not long ago some subspecies was caught eating his own shït grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by LeSudAfricaine: 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
Jodeci25:
Well...if not for the white people in their country South Afruca would have been the most useless country in this world....

Lemme add my own...one important thing you dont knoe about South Africa is the fact that most educated South Afrucans who have travelled out of South Africa appreciate Nigerians a lot because of the fact that Everything we ve achieved so far in Nigeria was achieved by black people....come to Sa you would see that 90% of theirs houses are owned by white people, Complexes which we refer as Estates in Nigeria are owned by white people...All the malls in South Africa are owned by white people....95% of the companies in SA are owned by white people....Their Movie industry are controlled by white people...white people are always above black South Africans in anything...etc..Hence whem these educated South Afrucans come to Nigeria and see the fact that we run our Country by our ownselves they appreciate that a lot and hate their country most....you hardly see a white man directing a movie in Nollywood or a white man shooting a music video for our own artists..but come to S.a. you would see them....so my point is, if not for our Evil politicians esoecially those ones from the "fear north", Nigeria would have been one of the best countries in the world today...but one tjing I believe is the fact that we will get there someday if the Nigerian youths can come together and unite together
You're trying to pass off as if you know something but this write_up is nothing but nonsense typical of Nigerians. What's so special that Naija is run by black people? What do you expect? Lol. Ghana ,Kenya , Botswana and now Rwanda are all run by the black native inhabitants of those countries and are doing wayyy better than you!

5 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by LeSudAfricaine: 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
blackbeau1:
then y r u here ?
I'm in Johannesburg, South Africa.

Better direct that question to your brothers queueing for asylum at Marabastad

Thank you

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by LeSudAfricaine: 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lokoyen:

You have time replying that MUmU!!! She thinks she knows Nigeria too well where as its a lie just to defend Her country.
Here's the deal. There are thousands of your people down south, we know exactly what we're talking about!

You on the other hand hardly meet or see South Africans, you rely on hearsay or speculation to form a picture of us.

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Lordave: 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
Even people who haven't embarked on a 3hr journey in their lives are saying South African men are very Lazy.

Nigerians are pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by adegab4real007: 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nelson Mandela
Lucky Dube

then this ��

Davash222:
5 things most people know about South Africa;

Xenophobia

Xenophobia

Xenophobia

Xenophobia

Xenophobia.

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by LeSudAfricaine: 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lionessza:

Oh do they worship white/light skin it's embarassing and heartbreaking

2 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Jodeci25(m): 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
You're trying to pass off as if you know something but this write_up is nothing but nonsense typical of Nigerians. What's so special that Naija is run by black people? What do you expect? Lol. Ghana ,Kenya , Botswana and now Rwanda are all run by the black native inhabitants of those countries and are doing wayyy better than you!

Fools like you are the reason why Late Mandela is cyrrently regretting why fought so hard for your freedom....he wastes his years by fighting for freedom just free Zulu goat like you...the worst thing that has ever happened to Africa is having you unproductive silly set of human beings in African Continent...shameless black South Africans that know nothing else than Xenophobia and spreading of Hiv...Cursed people..thats why your men brutally murder you ladies because y'all have Chicken brains
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by LeSudAfricaine: 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lordave:
Even people who haven't embarked on a 3hr journey in their lives are saying South African men are very Lazy.

Nigerians are pathetic.
Isn't that weird?
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Arijude(m): 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
Don't also forget that South Africa is HIV headquarter of Africa.
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by LeSudAfricaine: 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
Jodeci25:

Fools like you are the reason why Late Mandela is cyrrently regretting why fought so hard for your freedom....he wastes his years by fighting for freedom just free Zulu goat like you...the worst thing that has ever happened to Africa is having you unproductive silly set of human beings in African Continent...shameless black South Africans that know nothing else than Xenophobia and spreading of Hiv...Cursed people..thats why your men brutally murder you ladies because y'all have Chicken brains
Blah blah Hiv, Xenophobia, white men etc you aren't saying anything new unfortunately! But what do I expect? You are Nigerian, the land of the one track mind.lol. You think calling me Zulu is an insult.lol. I'm not even Zulu but it's an honour to be associtiated with the Zulu Nation, a tribe revered world wide, the sons and daughters of Shaka. Man! We murder our ladies? Look who's talking?lol. You apes murder your women so you can cut out their vaginas and make portions for quick money and you call us lazy. lmfao.

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by LeSudAfricaine: 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
Arijude:
Don't also forget that South Africa is HIV headquarter of Africa.
Aren't you the headquarters of human flesh fetishes?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Lordave: 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
Isn't that weird?
That's irritating to say the least.

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
Jodeci25:

lol this subhuman afonja is bringing up the name of a dead man to earn some points but it's not working.Afonja headhunter,how market na? grin grin

Dirty Charcoal colour kwerekwere.

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by kehnderson(m): 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
I'm in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Better direct that question to your brothers queueing for asylum at Marabastad
Thank you
The assylum u once seeked here? walrus faced slowpoke.
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by kehnderson(m): 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
Aren't you the headquarters of human flesh fetishes?
White man servant #wisenup
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by kehnderson(m): 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
SA= HIV headquaters,racism and prostitution

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by LeSudAfricaine: 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
kehnderson:
White man servant #wisenup
and on which tree did this human sacrificing ape fall from?gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by LeSudAfricaine: 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
kehnderson:
SA= HIV headquaters,racism and prostitution
Yawn. Tired Gimmick

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by LeSudAfricaine: 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
kehnderson:
The assylum u once seeked here? walrus faced slowpoke.
Aren't you tired charging your phone with a generator? gringringrin Afonja?

4 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Sopigtit: 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
Jayceon:
lol this subhuman afonja is bringing up the name of a dead man to earn some points but it's not working.Afonja headhunter,how market na? grin grin

Dirty Charcoal colour kwerekwere.

General Afonja subhuman? I'm confused. That general won many battles for the Oyo empire until he rebelled. There's no record of a pre-colonial conquest by the Ibos. I believe they craw to their caves whenever better humans walk by. Bloody cowards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station / Ambode’s 100 Bus-stop Shelters Are Springing Up In Lagos (see PHOTOS) / Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.