Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Which Bank Have You Being That You Believe Is Worse In Terms Of Customer Service - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Bank Have You Being That You Believe Is Worse In Terms Of Customer Service (890 Views)

Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) / My Fiancee Is Good In Terms Of Character But She Isn't Resourceful / Kuda Bank Have Started Charges. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bank Have You Being That You Believe Is Worse In Terms Of Customer Service by dollarcoolcat(m): 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] Have being to different banks across the nation. I thought Ecobank is worse nd slow when its comes to customer service, all that changes when I visited UBA branch at challenge ilorin.
I got there around past 8am to deposit, couldn't belive I got out at exactly 10:50am, my legs were trembling nd shaking like I was still @ Kebbi
Nysc camp site waiting for Kebbi State governor.
I never knew the value of Gtbank, FBN, and diamond untill today! These banks are fast in attending to customer's need. Truth be told, none of them are perfect but atleast frequent failure in dealing with such thing make them my personal worse bank when it comes to customer servicing.
I will like to know of Nlanders opinion on this.
Re: Which Bank Have You Being That You Believe Is Worse In Terms Of Customer Service by Davash222(m): 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
Eco Bank remain the 'Worstest' Bank all over the world ..dem no get rival.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Have You Being That You Believe Is Worse In Terms Of Customer Service by yarimo(m): 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
Central bank is worst undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Have You Being That You Believe Is Worse In Terms Of Customer Service by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
Reekadobanks

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Have You Being That You Believe Is Worse In Terms Of Customer Service by dollarcoolcat(m): 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
Davash222:

Lol so you know! Maybe it cos their staffs aren't mostly young fellas, too many oldies handling that bank affair.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Have You Being That You Believe Is Worse In Terms Of Customer Service by sekxyqueen(f): 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
keystone..useless bank like that.
Re: Which Bank Have You Being That You Believe Is Worse In Terms Of Customer Service by Pidginwhisper: 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
Powerbank grin

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Have You Being That You Believe Is Worse In Terms Of Customer Service by IamSINZ(m): 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
Banky W grin

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Have You Being That You Believe Is Worse In Terms Of Customer Service by Nutase: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
Tyra banks

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Have You Being That You Believe Is Worse In Terms Of Customer Service by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
Davash222:
ECO BANK. very useless and unprofessional staff. I blame nysc for forcing us to open account with them. Still regretting.

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Have You Being That You Believe Is Worse In Terms Of Customer Service by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
ECOBANK - The worst of all. When my LGI told us to go open an account with them during NYSC, I was so so sad embarassed

2 UBA plc -I was so happy that I was able to close the account. Like MTN,they got lot of customers and give no f**k about you.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Have You Being That You Believe Is Worse In Terms Of Customer Service by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
vbang:

ECO BANK. very useless and unprofessional staff. I blame nysc for forcing us to open account with them. Still regretting.

Walk into any branch office with an application letter to close your account. It's not an easy thing.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Have You Being That You Believe Is Worse In Terms Of Customer Service by dollarcoolcat(m): 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
iyke926:
ECOBANK - The worst of all. When my LGI told us to go open an account with them during NYSC, I was so so sad embarassed

2 UBA plc -I was so happy that I was able to close the account. Like MTN,they got lot of customers and give no f**k about you.

Lol I see
Re: Which Bank Have You Being That You Believe Is Worse In Terms Of Customer Service by Lothario(m): 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
This is the wrong section for this thread
Re: Which Bank Have You Being That You Believe Is Worse In Terms Of Customer Service by pillan(f): 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
first bank ...I will never forget that bitch!!!!

(1) (Reply)

This Cameroon Dude Harshly Called Me Useless / Mention Things That You Did For Love You Regret / OMG!!! See What This Runs Girl Did To Her Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.