Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (873 Views)

HAIRY SELFIE NAILS ARE HERE (photos) / Ladies Flexible Than Man ? No Vaseline Crew Here. (photos ) / Support Kenneth205 For Mr Nairaland 2016; Lets Meet Here (photos Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by IamAirforce1: 12:00am On Oct 13, 2017
Youngdanaval was here

Mission accomplished.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 13, 2017
grin

Hahahah...The last pic made me laugh ..
Re: . by greatnaija01: 12:34am On Oct 13, 2017
DUDE do you LIVE FOR YOURSELF OR FOR THE PEOPLE'S OPINION.... I mean People would always say shyt and its your maturity to let it go bro.... DONT FLAUNT COS THEY DO NOT REALLY CARE.... and THOSE WHO CARE do not need you to flaunt before believing in you.
Re: . by tracyfemmmm: 12:34am On Oct 13, 2017
But these r old pictures now
Re: . by IamAirforce1: 12:45am On Oct 13, 2017
tracyfemmmm:
But these r old pictures now
Didn't know you looking forward to new pics .

Sorry

This thread is for youngdanaval attacking me because I refused to show picture evidence of me popping that bottle .
Re: . by IamAirforce1: 12:46am On Oct 13, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Hahahah...The last pic made me laugh ..
cheesy grin smiley
Re: . by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:15am On Oct 13, 2017
So at last you collected the moet on credit just to prove to me you're a big boy right? I dare you to order for another bottle and pop and I'll shut my thumb forever!!!
Re: . by IamAirforce1: 5:01am On Oct 13, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
So at last you collected the moet on credit just to prove to me you're a big boy right? I dare you to order for another bottle and pop and I'll shut my thumb forever!!!

Hehehehe cheesy grin cheesy grin

Dude, stop abeg .
Re: . by tosyne2much(m): 5:22am On Oct 13, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

"I Need Someone To Kidnap Me, I Don't Want To Get Married To Him" - Lady / Check Out This Hilarious Comedy Video About Sex Dolls / Is It Possible For A Massage Therapist To Restrain From Sexual Rshps Clients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.