Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? (29571 Views)

Quotes From Spartacus, Movies And Series... / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus / Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by iice(f): 3:27pm On May 16, 2010
@Obinna i know. Yup hope he recovers.

@v3. . yeah more Batiatus grin
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by v3: 3:34pm On May 16, 2010
Hmm,seems they knew fans are sorta drifting away hence the prequel, nice concept. . .

We get to see the humble beginnings of each characters as they didn't all fall from heaven,did they? grin
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by candylips(m): 3:39pm On May 16, 2010
hmm
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 16, 2010
You people should only comment after I'm done with exams on Wednesday jare! What comment is a comment without arkinses' commenting! Mscheeew!
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by iice(f): 3:43pm On May 16, 2010
*Sighs* v3. . .sometimes aswerigawd you don't read tongue

The prequel is being done so that Andy (Spartacus) will have time to recover.  The 2nd season should have started shooting already but since he's being treated, it's postponed. . .hence the prequel.  I don't think fans are drifting away. . .if anything, the thought of a prequel is not so appealing undecided  But time and money i suppose has been spent.  They need to fill in something
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 16, 2010
angry I will beat someone internetically o!
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by iice(f): 3:49pm On May 16, 2010
lol. . .there is no plot involved na. Or spoilers so you're good tongue
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by v3: 6:33pm On May 16, 2010
D vampires are getting to me iice, Eric is doing something to my system grin

Seriously. . they were supposed to let us in on this prequel before the main play started, we don cli_MaX finish dem come wan give us feeding bottle

*long hiss*
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by iice(f): 1:56am On May 17, 2010
Have you reached the part Jason took V and he was stiff for the whole day? grin grin
Abeg liff my Eric alone cheesy
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by obinna5000(m): 1:35pm On May 17, 2010
@iice
Hehehe. grin Talking about "True Blood" in a topic about "Spartacus". grin

I don't think "Spartacus: Blood and Sand" can be shown on any local Nigerian station.
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by candylips(m): 1:53pm On May 17, 2010
why can't it be shown. don't they show other foriegn tv series
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by iice(f): 1:55pm On May 17, 2010
@Obinna how we go do lol grin

Yeah i think so too. Too raunchy for the 'sanctimonious' people cheesy
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by obinna5000(m): 2:03pm On May 17, 2010
@candylips
It will not even be approved by the NBC talk less of being shown on local TV stations due to the high sexual content and violence.
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by candylips(m): 2:23pm On May 17, 2010
that shouldn't be a problem.

all they will just do is to show it latter in the day. (in the uk they will be showing it around 10 pm i think)
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 20, 2010
Na wa o! 15 minutes into episode 1 and 4 people done banged each other! Chea!!!
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by berylLOL(f): 10:09pm On May 20, 2010
arkinses:

lol,u haven't seen anything yet grin
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by v3: 11:41am On May 21, 2010
arkinses:

grin grin grin
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by Nobody: 12:56am On May 22, 2010
Spartacus yi sha! About to be reunited with his wife after God knows how long and he's wearing a metal body armour. I have say approximately 100 male friends. . . .95 would approach their woman stark nak[i]e[/i]d with erect blokoses. The other 5 are indians, those dudes take celibacy way too seriously
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 23, 2010
CHEA!!! Cant wait for season 2
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 23, 2010
Last episode had all the best moves!!! Walahi. . .Doctore self na iwin!!!

And why didn't anyone mention Spartacus to me long before  angry  angry THAT SLAUGHTERING BY THE DOOR WAS AWEEESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME! I imagined a few NL'ers in that situation tongue slash! slash! tongue

Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by iice(f): 1:37am On May 24, 2010
arkinses:

This is a bluidy beautiful pic
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by Nobody: 9:54am On May 24, 2010
I just had to make screenshots. . ."Kill them all" was something else!
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by iice(f): 10:26am On May 24, 2010
I feel you.  My friend has this same pic up on his fb as his pic.
I loved the part Illythia was like lock the doors.  I'm the wife of the Legalus grin grin
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by candylips(m): 11:50am On May 24, 2010
nice shots !!
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by khanye(m): 12:39pm On May 25, 2010
When is the season 2 droping . . . .I cant wait anymore grin
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by candylips(m): 12:39pm On May 25, 2010
not anytime soon
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by khanye(m): 12:48pm On May 25, 2010
In March 2010, Whitfield was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, beginning treatment immediately in New Zealand.[6] This delayed production of season two of Spartacus: Blood and Sand.[6] Eventually, Whitfield expects to return for a second season.

Got this on Wikipedia . . . Get well soon spartacus grin
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by obinna5000(m): 1:27pm On May 25, 2010
@khanye
I also wish Andy Whitfield (Spartacus) a speedy recovery as well. Blood cancer is a bad thing.
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by v3: 4:02pm On May 25, 2010
iice:

This is a bluidy beautiful pic
That shot is worth a fortune shocked shocked *quickly saves pic n uses it as wallpaper* grin tongue

*Eric. .Eric. . .Eric!!! shocked shocked*
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by iice(f): 5:39am On May 26, 2010
v3 grin grin
Aswerigawd. . .that pic na money shot cheesy

What has my eric been doing? cheesy
Have you gotten to when Lafayette went missing?
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by v3: 9:27am On May 26, 2010
Not there yet, taking my time to get used to the "awesome talent" on display
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by iice(f): 1:03pm On May 26, 2010
Berra hurry. Season 3 starts June 13th cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C, Tobi And Anto / BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can’t See Without My Lashes" / BBNaija: Nina "Miracle Is My Everything, My Boyfriend Is My Boyfriend"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.