Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,864 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

The Religions War That Was Earlier Witnessed On NL - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Religions War That Was Earlier Witnessed On NL (605 Views)

Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January / Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend / She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Religions War That Was Earlier Witnessed On NL by Ghosttt(m): 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
I couldn't help but laugh rigorously when I bumped into it.
I don't know why I found it funny mayb because I happen nt to be a believer of such or Mayb cos of the comments.

Over to you guys, what do u tink?

Re: The Religions War That Was Earlier Witnessed On NL by Josephjnr(m): 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
Hahahaha. Play play Allah. Em dey even write em name for meat to show say na em get am. Una beta show us the human artist when do dat tin before Allah(if he exists) change am for una.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Religions War That Was Earlier Witnessed On NL by Ghosttt(m): 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
Would hv loved to post this in the religions bt I knw only a handful of us visit that planet

Re: The Religions War That Was Earlier Witnessed On NL by Samsimple(m): 6:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
Madness at its peak
Re: The Religions War That Was Earlier Witnessed On NL by Ghosttt(m): 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
Damn dy have time ooo

Re: The Religions War That Was Earlier Witnessed On NL by Ghosttt(m): 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
Josephjnr:
Hahahaha. Play play Allah. Em dey even write em name for meat to show say na em get am. Una beta show us the human artist when do dat tin before Allah(if he exists) change am for una.

Bro dis ur comment can lead to part 2 of dis oo
Re: The Religions War That Was Earlier Witnessed On NL by Ghosttt(m): 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
So many epic responses grin grin

Re: The Religions War That Was Earlier Witnessed On NL by Josephjnr(m): 10:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
Ghosttt:

Bro dis ur comment can lead to part 2 of dis oo

Make e no lead to. I no want o.but one good tin about nairaland battle is,there will be none injured that will require medical aid.
Re: The Religions War That Was Earlier Witnessed On NL by Ghosttt(m): 9:27am On Sep 06, 2017
Josephjnr:

Make e no lead to. I no want o.but one good tin about nairaland battle is,there will be none injured that will require medical aid.

True wink

(1) (Reply)

MouthAction In A Relationship. Good Or Bad / Letting Go Of A Toxic Relationship / The Thicker You Are, The More Easier To Have Body Odour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.