Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January (27070 Views)

Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend / Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair / How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January by CandyOps(m): 10:00am On Jan 01, 2023
I dey express now. Close to Ogan primary school Benin-Asaba expressway and a commercial 16-seater bus of Anambra State Express motor just lost control.

The car swayed from left to right before sumersaulting into the bush that divides both lanes on the right side. cry

The vehicle was wrecked and I think 2 people were unconscious. Thankfully, the Federal Road Safety Corps responded ASAP.

Omo! If you dey drive and you feel sleepy park well and stretch yourself out.

It's so sad some people already started off the new year badly. The car was a wreck. I think the guy on the passengers side close to the driver was flung out of the windshield because a body was found a few yards ahead in the bush.

It's sad no form of First Aid was administered by the FRSC at the scene. It's sad that no ambulance was there. I wanted to suggest mouth to mouth both I'm not trained on how to act in such cases either ..

Drive safely guys because I don't think God favors anyone above another. I rather think we humans should be careful when doing things we are in control of and leave the rest to 'God'

Happy new year guys

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January by Weirdcamila: 10:06am On Jan 01, 2023
I wish the government can build train stations all over the country . Cases like this will be reduced .
Happy new year nairalanders

42 Likes

Re: Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 01, 2023
Weirdcamila:
I wish the government can build train stations all over the country . Cases like this will be reduced .
The ones wey dey sef, na God dey save person. You could be kidnapped and killed by terrorists or make the train catch fire or make the train spoil inside forest.
A million ways to die in Nigeria

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January by Offpoint1: 10:20am On Jan 01, 2023
And it's very romantic scene that's why it's in the romance section.

12 Likes

Re: Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January by Bigbright7(m): 10:31am On Jan 01, 2023
Unfortunate incidence can happen anytime of the year, there's no special day of the year that is free from chaos.

Just this morning, I woke up to the noise from neighbors, apparently a storey building close to my house caught fire and people were there trying to put off the fire. Owner of apartment had gone to church.

Even on Christmas Day, a lawyer was shot dead around my area by the police, while returning from church. So you see, no day of the year is free from chaos.

We just need to watch and pray.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:34am On Jan 01, 2023
Why always buses?
Re: Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January by obyrich(m): 10:38am On Jan 01, 2023
CandyOps:
I dey express now. Close to Ogan primary school Benin-Asaba expressway and a commercial 16-seater bus of Anambra State Express motor just lost control.

The car swayed from left to right before sumersaulting into the bush that divides both lanes on the right side. cry

The vehicle was wrecked and I think 2 people were unconscious. Thankfully, the Federal Road Safety Corps responded ASAP.

Omo! If you dey drive and you feel sleepy park well and stretch yourself out. Drive safely guys

Happy new year
Safety is the keyword. May God be merciful unto them.

4 Likes

Re: Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January by Enny2013(f): 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
No pictures...
It is well.
Re: Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January by entrep88: 1:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
CandyOps:

Omo! If you dey drive and you feel sleepy park well and stretch yourself out. Drive safely guys

Happy new year
Happy new year bro, as you journey through the years have it at the back of your mind that anything you can't prove is either rumour, gossip or fake news like you just did!
Re: Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January by Rexymania(m): 2:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
E duh start. New year or no new year. Whatever will be will be

3 Likes

Re: Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January by CandyOps(m): 2:20pm On Jan 01, 2023
entrep88:

Happy new year bro, as you journey through the years have it at the back of your mind that anything you can't prove is either rumour, gossip or fake news like you just did!

I don't understand what you mean. I said I witnessed an accident koro Koro for my front as we dey drive go Asaba and I helped move some of the bloodied bruised bodies from underneath an overturned vehicle with my bare hands and you're here speaking what I don't understand

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January by CandyOps(m): 2:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
Enny2013:
No pictures...
It is well.

I didn't have time for that. I was shocked but I did a short video after the FRSC came and loaded the injured and unconscious in the back of their pickup van. Omo! Like this new year never start people done die already on their way to celebrate it .

Chai... I think I'll never have to use the interstates here again. I'll fly henceforth (if I have the money)

2 Likes

Re: Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January by JOACHINpedro: 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
CandyOps:

I didn't have time for that. I was shocked but I did a short video after the FRSC came and loaded the injured and unconscious in the back of their pickup van. Omo! Like this new year never start people done die already on their way to celebrate it .

Chai... I think I'll never have to use the interstates here again. I'll fly henceforth (if I have the money)
WTF!
Is this how they load accident victims or are they death roll criminals?

4 Likes

Re: Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January by DesChyko: 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2023
When the bus we took stopped suddenly in the middle of Ore - Benin expressway.. People dey pray sha, forget.

Nigeria don reduce folks to prayer warriors.

2 Likes

Re: Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January by futurerex: 2:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
RIP to the dead!

...To all APC/BATstard urchins, may your days in this 2023 be in ruin and hardship.
Re: Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January by Bbjo: 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2023
CandyOps:

Happy new year

No picture to back up your story, despite being an eye witness.
Re: Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January by Enny2013(f): 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
CandyOps:

Ha!!! God o!

One happened bfr me yesterday evening; 6:33pm. The right front tyre just removed on speed. In PH. See casualties!!!

1 Like

Re: Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January by kenbee(f): 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
Sorry
Re: Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January by ATEAMS: 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
Na who arrive them dey tell m welcome..

Stay safe ... The battle for survival continue

2 Likes

Re: Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January by CandyOps(m): 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
JOACHINpedro:

WTF!
Is this how they load accident victims or are they death roll criminals?

I was glad when they arrived in less than 2 mins but was devastated they couldn't even administer first aid like CPR or something before loading them onto the van.

I guess a hospital is nearby though but then the NEMA and FRSC should train their personnel on how to act as first responders.

It was unprofessional

4 Likes

Re: Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January by Fapemz: 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
God
Re: Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
CandyOps:

It's so sad some people already started off the new year badly. The car was a wreck. I think the guy on the passengers side close to the driver was flung out of the windshield because a body was found a few yards ahead in the bush.

It's sad no form of First Aid was administered by the FRSC at the scene. It's sad that no ambulance was there. I wanted to suggest mouth to mouth both I'm not trained on how to act in such cases either ..

Drive safely guys because I don't think God favors anyone above another. I rather think we humans should be careful when doing things we are in control of and leave the rest to 'God'

Happy new year guys

To prevent such one can jus stay @ home.. make house sef no collapse one day

Jeeez shocked cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January by MightyHand(m): 3:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
Watch and Pray because 2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣3️⃣ is full of good promises, but the enemy would wage war.. But alas we shall overcome...
Re: Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January by Guderian(m): 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
Weirdcamila:

Do you know how many train horror cases that happen in developed countries yearly
Re: Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January by CandyOps(m): 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Why always buses?

I actually witnessed two accidents this morning. 1st was the commercial bus. 2nd one was a Toyota Highlander 2010.

So it isn't always buses. Almost forgot... a trailer fell to it's sides also just before the Niger bridge

Abeg wetin be NEMA work for Nigeria??
And who are meant to be the first responders in such cases because NOBODY IS BEING HELD RESPONSIBLE.

What are the emergency dial codes to call in such situations??
Re: Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January by abobote: 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
Hope they make it alive
Re: Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January by Okeyc230: 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
Even in Cambodia , Syria, Ukraine etc , there are ambulances to convey dead or accident victims. In Nigeria open pick-up is our ambulance. How did we arrive here? No respect to the dead. We care less on how our children view this gory scenes .

3 Likes

Re: Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January by malel1: 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
CandyOps:

Happy new year guys

God saved me , when I was returning home for Xmas , I slept off , lucky for me my girl on the passenger sit noticed the car heading to the bush she tapped me, I woke up immediately and controlled the car.

Make una thank God for me oo

5 Likes

Re: Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January by MacDani(m): 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
Life is precious
Re: Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January by opalu: 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ / Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.