Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? (4777 Views)

KINGS!! This MALE NAIRALANDER With Disability Needs Your ADVICES ASAP!! (Photos) / The Most Handsome Alpha Male Nairalander (photo) / No Male Nairalander Is As Handsome As This Man (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by IamAirforce1: 8:06am On Sep 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
See your nose wey spread like cover cloth for your face, you don advice yourself finish to come advice another persongrin
Now you sound pained

This is why I don't advice people.
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by Oyindidi(f): 8:08am On Sep 06, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Now you sound pained

This is why I don't advice people.
pained over what? You need a brain not just advice. The joke is on you joker.
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by IamAirforce1: 8:15am On Sep 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
pained over what? You need a brain not just advice. The joke is on you joker.

Ok but I don't expect some one like you who got brain to be online 24/7 a day and 7days a week erm, looking out for Airforce's thread to jump on

People with brain are eigther in their offices right now doing something meaningful/productive or Ermm, ok

So what happened to yours?
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by Oyindidi(f): 8:20am On Sep 06, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Ok but I don't expect some one like you who got brain to be online 24/7 a day and 7days a week erm, looking out for Airforce's thread to jump on

People with brain are eigther in their offices right now doing something meaningful/productive or Ermm, ok

So what happened to yours?

Lol, your watery brain dey pain you abi? Person wey dey Nl no dey work abi? Abeg I wake up for wrong side no provoke me
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by IamAirforce1: 8:23am On Sep 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, your watery brain dey pain you abi? Person wey dey Nl no dey work abi? Abeg I wake up for wrong side no provoke me

May Job fall on you before this month runs out , amen .
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by Oyindidi(f): 8:24am On Sep 06, 2017
IamAirforce1:

May Job fall on you before this month runs out , amen .
Lol, watin go fall on you? Sense? Maturity? Which one?
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by Cool23(m): 8:28am On Sep 06, 2017
This dude is just a sad and depressed guy who posts irrelevant things because he wants to get the attention of people
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by IamAirforce1: 8:34am On Sep 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, watin go fall on you? Sense? Maturity? Which one?

Stop comparing yourself with me o

The only thing you know about me on this forum is that I post my photos and talk about my love life that's all .

This are the only two things I want you kids to know about me and nothing more.

The Airforce you know on Nland might be a total diffent guy off here , you never can tell.

So I think you should go get busy and stop poke nosing so your nose no wide like mine like you've said.
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by Oyindidi(f): 8:36am On Sep 06, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Stop comparing yourself with me o

The only thing you know about me on this forum is that I post my photos and talk about my love life that's all .

This are the only two things I want you kids to know about me and nothing more.

The Airforce you know on Nland might be a total diffent guy off here , you never can tell.

So I think you should go get busy and stop poke nosing so your nose no wide like mine like you've said.

And you feel you know me. Chuka, who be kid? Mpia gi? angry
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by IamAirforce1: 8:40am On Sep 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
And you feel you know me. Chuka, who be kid? Mpia gi? angry

Honourable Chuka , next time please .

All dis mannerless girls sef
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by Oyindidi(f): 8:41am On Sep 06, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Honourable Chuka , next time please .

All dis mannerless girls sef
No let me slap your big head. Who be small girl?
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by IamAirforce1: 8:42am On Sep 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
No let me slap your big head. Who be small girl?

You wan slap person wey fit put you for house ?

Strange
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by Oyindidi(f): 8:45am On Sep 06, 2017
IamAirforce1:

You wan slap person wey fit put you for house ?

Strange
I dey feed your type Chuka, some of us don't blow trumpet here cos we are here for a purpose. You are still a kid trying to understand life. Don't quote me again
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by IamAirforce1: 8:46am On Sep 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
I dey feed your type Chuka, some of us don't blow trumpet here cos we are here for a purpose. You are still a kid trying to understand life. Don't quote me again

That my type you dey feed really need a job .

I left my parents house at 19 and been running my race till date .
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by Oyindidi(f): 8:49am On Sep 06, 2017
IamAirforce1:

That my type you dey feed really need a job .

I left my parents house at 19 and been running my race till date .
You must be the black sheep of your family. Chuka carry your wahala leave me. I dey vex
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by IamAirforce1: 8:52am On Sep 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
You must be the black sheep of your family. Chuka carry your wahala leave me. I dey vex

My mom is proud of the man I've become, trust me on this one kid .
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by Oyindidi(f): 8:54am On Sep 06, 2017
IamAirforce1:

My mom is proud of the man I've become, trust me on this one kid .
Lol, I guess she never see your posts on Nairaland. Chuka, leave me alone biko
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by IamAirforce1: 9:00am On Sep 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, I guess she never see your posts on Nairaland. Chuka, leave me alone biko

Well, I've never made negative post before apart from the one I was holding something that loooks like "smoke"

Which isn't a problem at all .
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by Oyindidi(f): 9:05am On Sep 06, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Well, I've never made negative post before apart from the one I was holding something that loooks like "smoke"

Which isn't a problem at all .
Apum biko! Not in a good mood this morning
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by IamAirforce1: 9:07am On Sep 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
Apum biko! Not in a good mood this morning

If you're broke , let me know .
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by Oyindidi(f): 9:09am On Sep 06, 2017
IamAirforce1:

If you're broke , let me know .
I'm broke
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by IamAirforce1: 9:11am On Sep 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
I'm broke

Thought you got a job? shocked
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by Oyindidi(f): 9:12am On Sep 06, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Thought you got a job? shocked
Lol, you be werey
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by IamAirforce1: 9:13am On Sep 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, you be werey
I no be fernandowski na cheesy
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by Oyindidi(f): 9:15am On Sep 06, 2017
IamAirforce1:

I no be ferandowski na grin
Who is that?
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by IamAirforce1: 9:17am On Sep 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
Who is that?

I don't even know him

But he knows me grin
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by Oyindidi(f): 9:18am On Sep 06, 2017
IamAirforce1:

I don't even know him

But he knows me grin
You be gay?
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by safiaaASSHOLE: 9:19am On Sep 06, 2017
Change the title to : Am I The Dopest Male E-money's ass eater, licker & kisser Nairalander On Instagram?

and it'll be a yes from me
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by IamAirforce1: 9:21am On Sep 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
You be gay?

Hell to the No.

I'm straight like 6'o clock.

Just that I don't like Nairaland girls .

Falconey is gay.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by Oyindidi(f): 9:22am On Sep 06, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Hell to the No.

I'm straight like 6'o clock.

Just that I don't like Nairaland girls .
Why you no like them?
Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by IamAirforce1: 9:26am On Sep 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
Why you no like them?

Because they kinda sound stupiid like falconey .

They always bitching .

I've met few off here and honestly they are so cool and beautiful.
They got brain and their perspective about my legendary self changed.

For real

1 Like

Re: Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? by Fernandowski(m): 9:26am On Sep 06, 2017
IamAirforce1:
I no be fernandowski na cheesy
and I nobi failed musician

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Tall & Beautiful Lady Begin Search For A Boyfriend On Twitter, Nigerians React / We Met In January And We Are Getting Married This April – Lady (Photos) / Help! I'm Dying In School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.