Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

We Met In January And We Are Getting Married This April – Lady (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Met In January And We Are Getting Married This April – Lady (Photos) (4782 Views)

We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Met In January And We Are Getting Married This April – Lady (Photos) by Bimpeusman: 7:56am On Apr 17, 2019
A soon-to-be bride, Chioma Francis, has taken to her facebook page to share her love story with her husband-to-be, Francis Nwogu.

Chioma in her post revealed that she and Francis met in January and her getting married on April 28th.

While sharing their beautiful pre-wedding photos, Chioma wrote;

Dearest frank,

I never dreamed that I would find someone who challenged me to see the world in the way that you do; a man who makes me laugh and loves me in abundant, a man who gives me butterflies when he walks through the door. I didn’t believe that I could find a man who would remind me every single day to dream bigger, to work harder, to open my heart to the possibilities of this beautiful life.

I never realized that I could love anyone as much as I love you.

Right from the moment you walked into my life on the 4th of January, you have shown me what it means to live and love, to give of my heart fully, to wake up every morning with the hope of helping others and to always put God first.

You are my soulmate. My other half. The piece of my heart that I never knew was missing.

You have breathed life and inspiration into this little piece of the universe, my world, and have helped me to grow into the woman that I am today.
You are my everything and I can’t wait to call you my husband.

With Love, Hugs, Kisses… And the promise of a lifetime together.

Your Future Wife,
The *Almost* Mrs. Chioma francis Nwogu

Today may I introduce to you guys my dearest, my joy, my peace and my happiness, The king of my heart

May I also use this medium to official unveil our pre-wedding photos for #FRANKCHI2019.
Save the date and plan to attend on the 28th of April . 2019.

#frankchi2019
#28-4-19
#Newbeginning

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/04/We-Met-In-January-And-We-Are-Getting-Married-This-April-Lady.html
Re: We Met In January And We Are Getting Married This April – Lady (Photos) by Bimpeusman: 8:00am On Apr 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: We Met In January And We Are Getting Married This April – Lady (Photos) by luckygeee: 8:02am On Apr 17, 2019
happy married life to you

4 Likes

Re: We Met In January And We Are Getting Married This April – Lady (Photos) by nifemi25(m): 8:12am On Apr 17, 2019
Happy married life. God bless your union.. Ire tiwa na ade

2 Likes

Re: We Met In January And We Are Getting Married This April – Lady (Photos) by Olalan(m): 8:29am On Apr 17, 2019
Wishing them marital bliss.
BTW four month seems too short to know any individual you wish to live together with

4 Likes

Re: We Met In January And We Are Getting Married This April – Lady (Photos) by TANID(m): 9:03am On Apr 17, 2019
congratulation grin
Re: We Met In January And We Are Getting Married This April – Lady (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 9:11am On Apr 17, 2019
guys should just bothering about ladies and make money first. this is an evidence that you can meet and wife someone within four months...

5 Likes

Re: We Met In January And We Are Getting Married This April – Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 17, 2019
Olalan:
Wishing them marital bliss.
BTW four month seems too short to know any individual you wish to live together with
yvonne jegede dated her ex husband for 10 years. marriage no last 1 year. u can never know a person till u enter marriage. my uncle married a loving submissive wife, but years later he got broke, wife began to change. how was he supposed to know her reaction to money when he was rich then

11 Likes

Re: We Met In January And We Are Getting Married This April – Lady (Photos) by Nbote(m): 9:41am On Apr 17, 2019
And by December U ppl will start blaming each other for not knowing d kind of persons U married

2 Likes

Re: We Met In January And We Are Getting Married This April – Lady (Photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:56am On Apr 17, 2019
Joromi12:
yvonne jegede dated her ex husband for 10 years. marriage no last 1 year. u can never know a person till u enter marriage. my uncle married a loving submissive wife, but years later he got broke, wife began to change. how was he supposed to know her reaction to money when he was rich then

Bro you have a point, I have a cousin who left the girl that stood by him during tough times. Now he's back from Singapore well loaded but the issue now is whom to marry cos so many gals are flocking around him.His faithful ex is about to wed this easter. She forgave him and even maintained that she still loves him but cannot disappoint his new hubby and family people. Its so sad really.

3 Likes

Re: We Met In January And We Are Getting Married This April – Lady (Photos) by Amuocha: 10:06am On Apr 17, 2019
Shey dis one go last like this undecided
Re: We Met In January And We Are Getting Married This April – Lady (Photos) by kennybelle: 10:21am On Apr 17, 2019
Madam let us hear word... U're going for his money. Hope you come out unscathed, goodluck to you
Re: We Met In January And We Are Getting Married This April – Lady (Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:23am On Apr 17, 2019
But the guy must have been seeing her around
Re: We Met In January And We Are Getting Married This April – Lady (Photos) by BlackfireX: 10:31am On Apr 17, 2019
When toasting Igbo man goes straight to the point.... Gives you the benefit of been his wife....

To them everything is goal getting.

HML
Re: We Met In January And We Are Getting Married This April – Lady (Photos) by Muttee: 10:36am On Apr 17, 2019
Wooow
Re: We Met In January And We Are Getting Married This April – Lady (Photos) by Bimpeusman: 11:09am On Apr 17, 2019
Seun
lalasticala
mynd44
Re: We Met In January And We Are Getting Married This April – Lady (Photos) by partnerbizz4: 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
I like this.

The lass is nubile and ambrosiac
Re: We Met In January And We Are Getting Married This April – Lady (Photos) by Harddiskng(m): 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Bro you have a point, I have a cousin who left the girl that stood by him during tough times. Now he's back from Singapore well loaded but the issue now is whom to marry cos so many gals are flocking around him.His faithful ex is about to wed this easter. She forgave him and even maintained that she still loves him but cannot disappoint his new hubby and family people. Its so sad really.

Serves him right! She made the right choice.
Re: We Met In January And We Are Getting Married This April – Lady (Photos) by AnuliKay: 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
Nice

Your Instagram Captions Will Be Lit With These Nicki Minaj Barbie Freestyles:

Instagram is the most popular social media app now. The visual journal has spawned a culture of posting bomb AF pictures. To successfully grow your Instagram account, you need more than pretty pictures, as captions are a major factor. Enter Nicki Minaj.

Nicki Minaj is a famous female rapper whose bars are globally considered iconic. She recently released her album, Queen and has just announced the completion of her fifth album.

These lyrics from her recent freestyles, will be the perfect caption for your Instagram account.

See them here: https://kaynuli.com/lit-instagram-captions-from-nicki-minaj-barbie-freestyles/

Re: We Met In January And We Are Getting Married This April – Lady (Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2019
Congratulations �
Re: We Met In January And We Are Getting Married This April – Lady (Photos) by Bimpeusman: 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
Cc:lalasticala
Re: We Met In January And We Are Getting Married This April – Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
kennybelle:
Madam let us hear word... U're going for his money. Hope you come out unscathed, goodluck to you
He's going 4 her pussy, hope he comes out unscathed. Good luck to her

2 Likes

Re: We Met In January And We Are Getting Married This April – Lady (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2019
Disaster waiting to happen
Re: We Met In January And We Are Getting Married This April – Lady (Photos) by Preshy561(f): 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
gloria34:
He's going 4 her pussy, hope he comes out unscathed. Good luck to her
Don't mind the hypocrites.
As if the man doesn't have anything he's gonna benefit from the woman; reason he proposed.

Nl guys are always pained when a girl gets married to rich dude cos they all want everyone to lower their standards cos of their(Nl boys) lazy asses.
He should keep whinning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Met In January And We Are Getting Married This April – Lady (Photos) by millionboi2: 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
Nbote:
And by December U ppl will start blaming each other for not knowing d kind of persons U married
hahahaha

U just said my mind...... marriage don't deserve all d attention it gets.
Re: We Met In January And We Are Getting Married This April – Lady (Photos) by millionboi2: 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
Preshy561:

Don't mind the hypocrites.
As if the man doesn't have anything he's gonna benefit from the woman; reason he proposed.

Nl guys are always pained when a girl gets married to rich dude cos they all want everyone to lower their standards cos of their(Nl boys) lazy asses.
He should keep whinning.
ask this one for one idea...... Nothing.
Re: We Met In January And We Are Getting Married This April – Lady (Photos) by Preshy561(f): 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
millionboi2:
ask this one for one idea...... Nothing.
What idea have you contributed to Nigeria society? In your community or village as a whole, yet, it's your type that are quick to dish our bunkum.

Face your front next time, and endeavour to stay out of my mention. I hate hypocrites.
Re: We Met In January And We Are Getting Married This April – Lady (Photos) by IvarTheTerrible: 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
grin

Both of una don reach EXPIRY DATE and BEST BEFORE dates.

I am not surprised tongue
Re: We Met In January And We Are Getting Married This April – Lady (Photos) by greatbrian(m): 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
Accept my condolence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! I'm Dying In School (Photos) / What Is The Highest Amount You Have Ever Paid For Sex? / Artificial Butt Fail:Her Fake Butt Pulled Off While She Was Dancing(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.